• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i can't get the game on the tube,I'll listen on the radio or maybe find a stream

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys..while my game is under a comercial..lets not forget "caption slap"tomorrow.:)

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I have sat here and thought, I know scary. But when I looked at the schedule at the beginning of the year I saw some losses. one to the Gayvens and possibly one to the Patsies. They have owned us for awhile. As I look at what we have yeah cinci could pose a problem, but not that big if we get some of our starters back. So 4 or possibly 5 losses and we are a wild card contender. Not like 7 & 9 teams from the wrong coast. Only time will tell, normally I have no patience but I must practice it now. The coaching staff needs to get off their ass and really mix it up. Gawd I could go on and on.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly blue there is still football to be played.. and that is why we play the games cause ya just never know what is going to happen

It sucks that there are three solid good teams coming out of our division...cause we have to beat up on each other,but i'm proud that its our division were in! Bunch of bad ass's!!
checkit.gif

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no misk you are right we aren't in bad shape,the Ravens will lose a few more games they just played a good game this week

Status
Not open for further replies.