• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is work gettin better for ya rie

I'm doing as little as I can possibly get away with.... I have a client coming to see me at 3:30, and she talks more than I do, so I'll let her ramble on and chew up the clock for awhile....

I ain't hungover (wasn't yesterday neither) but I sure am dragging ass, I simply got no giddy-up

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy everyone!!
yeehaw.gif

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am staying in my office, playing on the internet, avoiding that big bucket of chocolate that the bosslady put in the lobby...

2 of the Snickers mini with almonds have already disappeared and I'm trying to be good so no more disappear with them....

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 of the Snickers mini with almonds have already disappeared and I'm trying to be good so no more disappear with them....

we're giving full size candy bars again this year....have a few of those, its not too late to grab a flight and do some trick or treating, lol

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just went on a rep frenzy for all a yall

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PITTSBURGH (AP)
Pittsburgh safety Troy Polamalu's slapping of the ball into the end zone at the end of the Steelers' victory over New England was against an NFL rule.

The rule states that a player may not bat or punch a loose ball in the field of play toward the opponent's goal line; a loose ball that has touched the ground in any direction, if it is in either end zone; or a backward pass in flight, which can't be batted forward by an offensive player.

Polamalu slid after Tom Brady's fumble in the final moments of the game and slapped it into the end zone. The ball slid through the end zone for a safety, making the final score 25-17 for the Steelers.

When asked about the play after the game, Polamalu said, ''Whatever is going to get me in trouble, I'm saying the opposite.''

The NFL Defensive Player of the Year last season, Polamalu made five tackles as the Steelers held New England to 213 yards, only 170 passing.

The call is not reviewable by video replay.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PITTSBURGH (AP)
Pittsburgh safety Troy Polamalu's slapping of the ball into the end zone at the end of the Steelers' victory over New England was against an NFL rule.

The rule states that a player may not bat or punch a loose ball in the field of play toward the opponent's goal line; a loose ball that has touched the ground in any direction, if it is in either end zone; or a backward pass in flight, which can't be batted forward by an offensive player.

Polamalu slid after Tom Brady's fumble in the final moments of the game and slapped it into the end zone. The ball slid through the end zone for a safety, making the final score 25-17 for the Steelers.

When asked about the play after the game, Polamalu said, ''Whatever is going to get me in trouble, I'm saying the opposite.''

The NFL Defensive Player of the Year last season, Polamalu made five tackles as the Steelers held New England to 213 yards, only 170 passing.

The call is not reviewable by video replay.

he's defense, so it don't count :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.