• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No vacay, silly. That's not healthy.

I know, I know. But my business partner is in very poor health...I'm basically carrying him. And having 2 very different lines of work really complicates things.

And sometimes it seems like the days and years are getting SHORTER, so there's always more to be done in less time. :help:

If all else fails, I'll get away for a week or so this coming winter. I hope.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I know. But my business partner is in very poor health...I'm basically carrying him. And having 2 very different lines of work really complicates things.

And sometimes it seems like the days and years are getting SHORTER, so there's always more to be done in less time. :help:

Dipshit my counterpart is an idiot! But I just told him suck it up! Damn Man!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whistle blew, I can go home now.... c y'all later

P.S. those that are not TOTALLY against it, please stop by Caption Slap tonight. Starts at 7:30 CST ~Thanks!!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a good man, you still need a break.... :hug:

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely Irish Kevins!!! Stay on THAT end of Duval Street, Sloppy's, Capt. Tony's, Hog's Breath...

avoid La-De-Da, 801 bar, Bourbon St bar...

you know my trip next year will be in June for my nieces graduation. I will TRY, can't promise, but I will TRY, to go in Sept too. I talked with my sis, she's all for it, just a matter of making sure I have time off at wrok.

Don't worry hun I learned that! I actually have a hook up with a charter boat captain at that end the brother of a friend in the Air Force. Lucky Strike charters.:phone:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanx, Rie. Have a good drive home. See ya on Caption Slap if I get out of my lodge meeting at a decent hour.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell evryone to not talk under new business or old business! Tell them :rockon:STFU it's not worth it.

Actually, the tongue-waggers at my lodge hold everything until "Good of the Order." Last meeting, it dragged on so long, I thought I would piss my pants. Don't those idiots know that beer can only be rented on a short-term basis????

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See ya Rie!

You need to go for it, North!

I'll do my best, Aggie. But it'll have to wait until December at the earliest. My niece from the Burgh is staying at my place while she does her student-teaching nearby.

BTW, do you actually prefer Aggie or Maggie nowadays? The other Aggie(inFla) was grousing about having the name first, but I'm used to your old name from fox. I was over there the other day, stomping a troll or two, and saw ya there under "Aggie Mariposa." Nice to know I'm not the only one who still stops there now and then.

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Actually, the tongue-waggers at my lodge hold everything until "Good of the Order." Last meeting, it dragged on so long, I thought I would piss my pants. Don't those idiots know that beer can only be rented on a short-term basis????

The Elks is a good thing, but maybe you should cut back on some of the activities. Between that and wrok, sounds like you're running yourself ragged.

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll do my best, Aggie. But it'll have to wait until December at the earliest. My niece from the Burgh is staying at my place while she does her student-teaching nearby.

BTW, do you actually prefer Aggie or Maggie nowadays? The other Aggie(inFla) was grousing about having the name first, but I'm used to your old name from fox. I was over there the other day, stomping a troll or two, and saw ya there under "Aggie Mariposa." Nice to know I'm not the only one who still stops there now and then.

I hate to admit it, but I sort of miss PG. (Don't hate me for that, people) I don't care whether u call me Maggie or Aggie.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just the Chaplain...relatively small responsibility...no way would I go up thru the chairs again.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is sit broken hearted, came to shit and only farted!

Status
Not open for further replies.