• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
014.gif

Hey everyone, hope you're all having a great day! Day's almost over Rie

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Hell YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:amen:

Mrs. MS have the itinerary set??

If y'all get a chance, and if ya like Cuban food, you should try to go to El Siboney. It really is the best Cuban restaurant down there. I can give ya driving directions, always best to go early cause parking is a bitch.... then again, parking anywhere in Key West is a bitch. Take a cab.

take pics!!! You need a new one MS, and please make is one where you are NOT standing in front of La-De-Da! (I haven't given ya shit because that was your first trip down there, but I shoulda)

Last edited by a moderator:

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrs. MS have the itinerary set??

If y'all get a chance, and if ya like Cuban food, you should try to go to El Siboney. It really is the best Cuban restaurant down there. I can give ya driving directions, always best to go early cause parking is a bitch.... then again, parking anyway in Key West is a bitch. Take a cab.

take pics!!! You need a new one MS, and please make is one where you are NOT standing in front of La-De-Da! (I haven't given ya shit because that was your first trip down there, but I shoulda)

Thanks I will let the wife know, we love the cuban sandwiches at Anna's she is going to shit on this one. We love it! Thanks! We park the car when we get there and then we drive out when it's all over. LOL I already told the wife and friends from Colorado I'm not doing La De Da and that shit again. Irish Kevins, etc. Okay!:brick:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, ladies. Wrok sucked today...feels more like Monday than Tuesday. And I am seriously jealous of MS. Damn...I haven't taken a vacation since July of '09.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
014.gif

Hey everyone, hope you're all having a great day! Day's almost over Rie

Yes ma'am. I have had my ass kicked from here to Sunday today, and a trip to the dentist on my lunch hour... I have given up and refuse to make my brain do anymore wrok at this desk for the rest of today.

(and if my brain stays on siesta during Caption-Slap later... UC will have to forgive me. At least I won't take a vicodin and knock myself out tonight)

dammit.... I hate when the boss quietly comes into my office when I'm on this website. Oh well, I'm grateful they can't see my monitor from my doorway. I hope all they see is.....:ranger:

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes ma'am. I have had my ass kicked from here to Sunday today, and a trip to the dentist on my lunch hour... I have given up and refuse to make my brain do anymore wrok at this desk for the rest of today.

(and if my brain stays on siesta during Caption-Slap later... UC will have to forgive me. At least I won't take a vicodin and knock myself out tonight)

dammit.... I hate when the boss quietly comes into my office when I'm on this website. Oh well, I'm grateful they can't see my monitor from my doorway. I hope all they see is.....:ranger:

Dentists and bosses are evil. Vicodin is good.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MS, I almost forgot. Friends tell me that KW is very popular with the gays. If you happen to see any public displays of affection between scantily clad lipstick lesbians, please take a few discreet pics for your friends on SportsHoopla. :evil:

MaggieMay

Bewildered
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ok. Let me rep North. Now it let me rep Rie. Damn thing is screwed up.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks I will let the wife know, we love the cuban sandwiches at Anna's she is going to shit on this one. We love it! Thanks! We park the car when we get there and then we drive out when it's all over. LOL I already told the wife and friends from Colorado I'm not doing La De Da and that shit again. Irish Kevins, etc. Okay!:brick:

Absolutely Irish Kevins!!! Stay on THAT end of Duval Street, Sloppy's, Capt. Tony's, Hog's Breath...

avoid La-De-Da, 801 bar, Bourbon St bar...

you know my trip next year will be in June for my nieces graduation. I will TRY, can't promise, but I will TRY, to go in Sept too. I talked with my sis, she's all for it, just a matter of making sure I have time off at wrok.

Status
Not open for further replies.