• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the WC has been,,,ha ,,,high on pot threads the last couple days,I thought I would give them another one to look at

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
g-morning WYO,,,,,,

I need to get moving soon,BBL

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do ya have planned for the day?

making the loop,lets see I need to go to the bank & post office put in a couple job apps drop into the leather shop,go to UPS,,,that's about it

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hanging around the house is getting old,

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin, Misko. Good articles. The one on David DeCastro was excellent. I think we'll see some great things from him, and I rarely say that about a lineman.

Then again, seeing what a weak O-line has cost our boys in recent years, I think I can finally appreciate how important those guys are.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning north ... glad you enjoyed em .. yea we have had a weak O line for years.. makes you wonder how many years that has shaved off of bens career

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get used to it...and to the semi-dirty pics. Be sure to check out the Hot Chicks forum, BTW. :evil:

The site's owner, Ghost in the Machine, isn't big on censorship. His only rules are no pics that include genitals, nipples or assholes (the literal kind). In fact, he once started a thread that he entitled "Fucking Cunts!" It was about the Chinese hackers who briefly crashed the site last year. So you needn't watch your language...just try to keep it civil if you visit the other forums, and end up arguing with someone. Pissing contests and excess "drama" can get members banned.

Hi guys!

North Coast; I always try to be civil in any conversation. Very rarely will something trivial cause me to get fired up enough to change my language towards cursing. I am not saying it won't ever happen because provoked enough, I am capable of just about anything, but it is not my normal demeanor to do so.

I am just shocked in today's Internet World that cursing is allowed because I know if people curse enough on airwaves; the FCC could and would attempt to find and ultimately fine the parties pretty heavily.

They are giving us a 20% chance of rain tonight. Oh Boy!

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to rep again today and computer said "too much rep given out in past 24 hours" or something like that. So this rep stuff is on an hourly timer I guess not a calendar day timer?

Be back in a minute!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning, X.

I don't think the FCC governs the Internet. Language is pretty much controlled by the individual site. On Fox, which most of the Steeler fans on here came from, all profanity was censored. You couldn't even spell out the name of our beloved defensive coordinator, Dick LeBeau. It would come out as "D*ck," so most of us spelled it "D!ck." Sheer nonsense.

Bottom line...feel free to cuss on here, or not. We're all friends on the Steelers board (more like family, actually), so you won't offend anyone either way.

And we'll keep a good thought, and hope you get that rain. 20% chance is better than zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.