• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Factor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mornin XF

yea its a 24hour clock on it

Morning, X.

I don't think the FCC governs the Internet. Language is pretty much controlled by the individual site. On Fox, which most of the Steeler fans on here came from, all profanity was censored. You couldn't even spell out the name of our beloved defensive coordinator, Dick LeBeau. It would come out as "D*ck," so most of us spelled it "D!ck." Sheer nonsense.

Bottom line...feel free to cuss on here, or not. We're all friends on the Steelers board (more like family, actually), so you won't offend anyone either way.

And we'll keep a good thought, and hope you get that rain. 20% chance is better than zero.

Hi Misk, and thanks to both of you for info. That is what I seen at other places too the (S**t) abbreviations rather than the whole word.

OK then, it is time for dinner and I am not one that likes missing that. I may be back again later just depends on how the day goes.

Bye for now!

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon X, Misk, Ghost, North!!

I tried to rep all of you but I guess you have to spread it around more than the same folks in addition to waiting the 2r hours???

Anyway, hope all is well, and yes North I have come to learn that that O line is more critical than I ever thought and it seems these guys are hard to come by!

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Misk, I guess you are at work, or having a day off??

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kind of quiet right now,,,I'll be in and out

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, Steeler peeps and friends. Just killing time 'til golf league starts. Only 3 wks left, including tonight. Bummer.

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, good afternoon, figured someone would pop in eventually!!

I guess the weather up that way for golf is coming to a close soon???

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the weather up that way for golf is coming to a close soon???

Nope. Good golf weather will continue around here through the fall. But the last night of my league is 1st Thurs in September. Next week is banquet...week after that is the start of bowling league.

But I'll keep golfing thru fall, and will try to get out on dry, mild days in the winter, when possible.

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Good golf weather will continue around here through the fall. But the last night of my league is 1st Thurs in September. Next week is banquet...week after that is the start of bowling league.

But I'll keep golfing thru fall, and will try to get out on dry, mild days in the winter, when possible.

Good for you! Good to do the things you like! I wish we had winter softball here! Or an indoor field??? So busy in the winter though probably wouldn't even have time.....

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it sure is and dont say anything bad about the Obummer administration

I just picked up my Romney/Ryan yard sign and bumper stickers. We need a fucking change and quick!!! I hope I don't piss someone off, I probably should not even get started!!! Ill leave it at that!

Status
Not open for further replies.