• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it sure is and dont say anything bad about the Obummer administration

Misk, in all fairness, the Bush-lite administration did similar shit. Ever since 9/11, we've been trading our freedom for safety...and soon, we will have neither.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just picked up my Romney/Ryan yard sign and bumper stickers. We need a fucking change and quick!!! I hope I don't piss someone off, I probably should not even get started!!! Ill leave it at that!

your not alone with those feelings ... but these kids and people that want the government to take care of them will vote the bastard back in.. if that happens we are all doomed

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your not alone with those feelings ... but these kids and people that want the government to take care of them will vote the bastard back in.. if that happens we are all doomed

I teach a class in three different community colleges here in DELMARVA.
The one sidedness in our colleges is overwhelming. I see it everyday and it makes the job there miserable!

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misk, in all fairness, the Bush-lite administration did similar shit. Ever since 9/11, we've been trading our freedom for safety...and soon, we will have neither.

North, I joined the Navy right after 9/11. I agree to a point but at that time we had alot to learn. The Democrats agreed at the time then later started to blast it, and now they have embraced and expanded it! But you are right at this point they have over done it!!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our children have been brainwashed by the school systems across america ... I seen it with my kids and deprogrammed them every night .. told em well thats not right but you need a good grade in that class learn the information get a good grade and them forget what the teacher has taught you cause they are wrong

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I am sorry!!! Back to football... GO STEELERS!!! I'd' rep you all I could but will when I can!!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I applaud you for serving, Lets, and for honoring the memory of the heroes of Flight 93. But our gov't has definitely milked that terrible day for all it's worth. The GOP pretty much maintained that any criticism of Bush was unpatriotic. Now we have a Dem administration doing the same thing.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I applaud you for serving, Lets, and for honoring the memory of the heroes of Flight 93. But our gov't has definitely milked that terrible day for all it's worth. The GOP pretty much maintained that any criticism of Bush was unpatriotic. Now we have a Dem administration doing the same thing.

yea but the bush administration didnt control the press like the obummer admin does

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks, appreciate that! They were truly American hero's on that flight and made a lasting impression on me!

You are right, it has been milked, and we are seeing the effects of that every day!

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea but the bush administration didnt control the press like the obummer admin does

now the media? That's another topic completely!!!!

Great that you take such interest in your grandkids and giving the other side they will not hear in the PSS......

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooops! Sorry misk didn't mean to make you a grand dad!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gents, I gotta go.

Don't get too politically riled up on here. There are a few libs in Steeler Nation, y'know. It it starts getting nasty, take it to the Politics Forum. LOL.

Yinz have a good'n. :yo:

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gents, I gotta go.

Don't get too politically riled up on here. There are a few libs in Steeler Nation, y'know. It it starts getting nasty, take it to the Politics Forum. LOL.

Yinz have a good'n. :yo:

North, have a good one. Nice chatting with you. I hear ya!

I apologize to anyone I may have offended! Everyone has the right to disagree and I will always respect that right!

"LETSROLL"

"Stairway To Seven"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to get rolling myself!

Have a great evening everyone!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations! You're family has been busy. That must keep you busy as well??

lol yea you can say that .. wife and I have 5 .. our first 3 girls have all the kids .. our son and youngest daughter dont have any and they dont want any children cause they got to watch their sisters kids growing up ....lol

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell I thought this was the steelers board,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.