• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...my cousin Rustys a big Steeler fan,he goes to all the home Bengals games when they play each other.Well not all of them but he does got to quite a bit of them.We're trying to work something out where we can go to one this or next season!

I'm hoping to get back on me feet here soon and take my ass across state and see me a Steeler game!!! I went to a Steeler game in 81 up in Buffalo...was shameful, all the guys were on their way out and we were constantly getting our asses handed to us...it sucked. Bradshaw was getting his ass kicked so bad he left the game in the second quarter...it was bad!!!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this will sound bad,,,,,,,,,did you ever hear this one

being married doesn't plug any holes

Yup, I've heard it, but.....

A) she's too moral; and
B) when ya get between a husband and wife, there's always a chance that you'll break 'em up.

Kids with two decent parents at home (which both of 'em are, from what I've heard) are lucky. They deserve NOT to have some outsider fuck things up. I may owe a few thousand yrs in Purgatory, but I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything bad enough to go to Hell...yet. And I'd like to keep it that way.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping to get back on me feet here soon and take my ass across state and see me a Steeler game!!! I went to a Steeler game in 81 up in Buffalo...was shameful, all the guys were on their way out and we were constantly getting our asses handed to us...it sucked. Bradshaw was getting his ass kicked so bad he left the game in the second quarter...it was bad!!!

Wow,you got to watch Bradshaw play!! Thats awesome,well atleast Terrys got a great name!(mine):D

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says no crayon for raiders fans...I thought you were a Bengal fan!!!

LOL

Just being silly with the crayon deal!..
camberman.gif

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I've heard it, but.....

A) she's too moral; and
B) when ya get between a husband and wife, there's always a chance that you'll break 'em up.

Kids with two decent parents at home (which both of 'em are, from what I've heard) are lucky. They deserve NOT to have some outsider fuck things up. I may owe a few thousand yrs in Purgatory, but I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything bad enough to go to Hell...yet. And I'd like to keep it that way.

there's also a chance of getting killed

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow,you got to watch Bradshaw play!! Thats awesome,well atleast Terrys got a great name!(mine):D

Yea it was cool, but like I said they were all on the way out so it was tough watching Lambert, Bradshaw, Harris, and the other greats get beat up like that!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pen, pencil or crayon

Wouldn't matter I think all raiders fans can do is draw pictures and they aint even good at that!!!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, there's a chance of that every time I leave the house. But the line is where it is. Me no cross.

Ugh..me smoke'm. BRB.

I ran around with 1 married women,the little turd didn't tell me,,,,,,,,,,when I found out well lets just say it wasn't pleasant the guy was huge and pissed off,,,,never saw her again

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HappyMommasDay.jpg

Happy Mother's Day Steel and Aggie ~ and all my not-mommas peeps babies' mommas

lol ;) please pass along my HAPPY Mother's Day wishes to y'all's loved ones :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.