• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup you guys are so exciting,,,I can hardly stand it

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats cause you weren't here ghost your the life of the party

no I have never been the life of the party,I'm more the guy at the door keeping the riff raff out

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I'm trying to imagine how any of you would function @ one of my parties -- other than steeler gameday parties--- no offense... just funny. I bet we'd punch each other out then share some shots. LOL

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I'm trying to imagine how any of you would function @ one of my parties -- other than steeler gameday parties--- no offense... just funny. I bet we'd punch each other out then share some shots. LOL

I have never been much of a party person,they were fun when I was young but now I enjoy a day on the river more than a party

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never been much of a party person,they were fun when I was young but now I enjoy a day on the river more than a party

I try to avoid parties I got stalled at one once.13 stitches on my left arm.Got in a lot of trouble when I was young

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening ghost I hate this heat

yeah I hate it also,,,,the trees are starting to die around here,,,this heat and no rain last long enough there won't be many acorns this year

and you made my day

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was insulting myself more than anything. I don't really fit in society let alone here much, but you guys let it go due to Steeler-ness. While we'd enjoy a game and all, I think it would be dead air discussing anything otherwise. THAT's FINE, just funny. I'm far more reclusive and uet confrontational in real life than on here. It's gotten me in my share of fights both won and lost LOL . Would have no problem buying yinz a beer after I offended you and we fought it out LOL. It's a sick sign of affection Iguess in my fucked up world

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was insulting myself more than anything. I don't really fit in society let alone here much, but you guys let it go due to Steeler-ness. While we'd enjoy a game and all, I think it would be dead air discussing anything otherwise. THAT's FINE, just funny. I'm far more reclusive and uet confrontational in real life than on here. It's gotten me in my share of fights both won and lost LOL . Would have no problem buying yinz a beer after I offended you and we fought it out LOL. It's a sick sign of affection Iguess in my fucked up world

as long as your buying Im your pal ... lol .. J/k ..oh man Im sure we could find something to talk about .

Status
Not open for further replies.