• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning clarkson,,,,,,wyo

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, folks, i think i'm gonna really out-do myself for dad's day this year

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-what do you have in mind

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a couple of years ago my mom got us both these little cheap RC helicopters for christmas and we had a blast with them until his got wrecked beyond repair and since then he's been a little jelly of mine

well i found some little ones that have a few more flight options but more importantly the are scale copies of a UH-1 (he was a crew chief on a UH-1H in the First CAV in vietnam) so i'm gettin him an army green one and me a coast guard one (the only 2 options) but i also did a little research and found his helicopter's tail number from 'nam so i will be makng up a couple of little stickers for his tail numbers and a first cav logo for his nose art

i forgot to mention his unit's bi-annual reunion is in south dakota this year and it will be the first one he's ever made it to so this will give him something to show off to his buddies

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a couple of years ago my mom got us both these little cheap RC helicopters for christmas and we had a blast with them until his got wrecked beyond repair and since then he's been a little jelly of mine

well i found some little ones that have a few more flight options but more importantly the are scale copies of a UH-1 (he was a crew chief on a UH-1H in the First CAV in vietnam) so i'm gettin him an army green one and me a coast guard one (the only 2 options) but i also did a little research and found his helicopter's tail number from 'nam so i will be makng up a couple of little stickers for his tail numbers and a first cav logo for his nose art

i forgot to mention his unit's bi-annual reunion is in south dakota this year and it will be the first one he's ever made it to so this will give him something to show off to his buddies

yes he should like that,,,,

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well i found some little ones that have a few more flight options but more importantly the are scale copies of a UH-1 (he was a crew chief on a UH-1H in the First CAV in vietnam) so i'm gettin him an army green one and me a coast guard one (the only 2 options) but i also did a little research and found his helicopter's tail number from 'nam so i will be makng up a couple of little stickers for his tail numbers and a first cav logo for his no

Sounds really nice wyo,hope he enjoys it!

Status
Not open for further replies.