• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick, everyone gang up on a poster you don't even know because he has beef with someone who is also a steelers fan.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick, everyone gang up on a poster you don't even know because he has beef with someone who is also a steelers fan.

Why don't you learn how to post pics. And yeah you are a poster, a poster child for...........................you can fill it in if you want.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brasky no one is going to gang up on you,I don't need help,,,

when I first came here I tried talking to you and your pals ,you guys don't like me so I argued with you,,you guys ganged up on me and became even nastier,,

now I ignore you and when you get to bad I go over your head

you can end this by simply going away

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see you posting on a Steelers board with Steelers fans mainly and you are going to try and turn this around? Freaking left coasters.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you learn how to post pics. And yeah you are a poster, a poster child for...........................you can fill it in if you want.

MS let him hang himself,he needs no help

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem with you right now:

1. You constantly complain about the cooler, yet you continually post there. Many of those posts in the cooler consist of COMPLAINING ABOUT THE COOLER. No one complains about this place more than you. You even made your own thread with your name on it proclaiming that you would just stay in that thread because you were sick of forty and the cooler. The mods even made a PASSWORD for your thread apparently out of fear that we would ridicule you about it and you would complain EVEN MORE. And now you think you've got the mods wrapped around your finger to the point where I have to walk on eggshells around you? PLEASE. You're not special. I quit using harsh profanity toward you. That's all that was asked of me.

2. Last night you made a big to do about bringing pops back and said you just don't understand any of us, we don't think about what we say blah blah blah. Now this morning you admit to MAYBE having 50 posts directed at pops. I'VE KNOWN POPS FOR FIVE YEARS. We actually got along until his racism and hate speak went completely over the top. Which leads into my 3rd main problem with you...

3. You insert yourself into arguments that have zero to do with you. Then when it's clear to everyone that you have no idea what's going on, you tell people to quit arguing and stop posting in the thread.

1,,the cooler is open to everyone,with about a dozon bad apples,you being one
2,,,I like pops,I get a big charge out of it when vee and the rest of the pack gets all ticked off at him,it is pure entertainment

3....THAT IS WHY I WANT HIM BACK,,,HE STIRS THE SHIT,,,,and I can keep my hands clean and laugh at all the clowns

do you have a problem with that

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tell ghost that's why you want him back.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tell ghost that's why you want him back.

I think that is why a lot of us want him back,,,it's a little boring without him

as for telling ghost....you really think he doesn't know what is going on,he sees a lot more than you think he does

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hello blue,,,,I didn't see you there

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brasky ~ why do you assume we would gang up on you? I have nothing against you. You've never given me a chance, nor the others. I read your posts, but it's never encouraging for a reply in a friendly manner, so I don't.

Getting the vile and venom in the WC is not my idea of fun, maybe it's yours. Insulting people is not my thing. I like to meet people all the time, try to make them laugh, smile, or feel good. Life is hard enough, I don't need shit when I wanna relax.

You don't like GG, so be it. That's your choice. Send him a PM.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are the most active thread GG, we always have lurkers, their threads aren't as active.

Status
Not open for further replies.