• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually get in around 2:30 & 3:00 am.The life of working in a bar!:heh:
Every once in awhile I work that late myself.

For instance I just got a call about Memorial Day. It should have been my holiday not to work [we do every other], but I needed Fri - Sun off, so they rearranged my schedule ["which is nice"]. I just got a call to see if I'd work 1/2 the night shift.

So I'm working 2pm - 3 am.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every once in awhile I work that late myself.

For instance I just got a call about Memorial Day. It should have been my holiday not to work [we do every other], but I needed Fri - Sun off, so they rearranged my schedule ["which is nice"]. I just got a call to see if I'd work 1/2 the night shift.

So I'm working 2pm - 3 am.

I hear ya,they tried that shit on me this yr.I asked for this weekend off because my wifes mom is coming to stay for the weekend.I let em know two weeks in advance.:peace2:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, great. Ghost hasn't quit, and that's good, but he's exiled himself to a single thread.

When the idiots in the kiddie pool get wind of this, they'll have a field day. Fuckers will consider it the biggest victory since the Japs surrendered. (Assuming, of course, that those young squints have actually heard of World War II).

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, great. Ghost hasn't quit, and that's good, but he's exiled himself to a single thread.

When the idiots in the kiddie pool get wind of this, they'll have a field day. Fuckers will consider it the biggest victory since the Japs surrendered. (Assuming, of course, that those young squints have actually heard of World War II).

lol...sorry but thats just funny North.But yea ur right,it makes it look like that got just what they wanted...sad but true.:thumbsdown:

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he's just gettin' his arsenal built up to come back with a vengence.

Well, I gotta make like gg & leave myself [no, I'm not takin' my toys & goin' home].

Gotta cut the grass [not that kind, Blue!]. 62 & sunny - perfect!

L8r

Status
Not open for further replies.