• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonze232

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you take the time to watch Chris Carter learn to make ice cream, you def have the time to watch the auto-load video that comes next. For a bachelor party, some guys fill a car with tannerite (very explosive aluminum/ammonium nitrate mix) and let the groom shot it with a sniper rifle. :boom: F---ing awesome.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you take the time to watch Chris Carter learn to make ice cream, you def have the time to watch the auto-load video that comes next. For a bachelor party, some guys fill a car with tannerite (very explosive aluminum/ammonium nitrate mix) and let the groom shot it with a sniper rifle. :boom: F---ing awesome.

Ill have to watch that when I get home from work

fonze232

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, 10 minutes and about 7 videos later, I'm dragging myself from this playlist of internet gold! Maybe some of them are ones "everyone" has seen, I don't know.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lols

whats up you 2

Just barely getting by. Trying to make it till football season. Been watching the best college games of 2012 on ESPN to get a fix. Not getting into NFL cause I want to forget last years Steelers.

So whats the talk about Laveon Bell? is he going to be anothe Bettis. I did not know he was as big as he is. Being down here in the south we don't watch much Big 10 football. From the way he moved in highlights (like the time he hurdled the defender) I though he was much smaller.

fonze232

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol so how is things going fonz ? psu board has picked up a bit

Things are great, and I'm hoping the PSU board will really get going when the season starts. Had a job interview yesterday and nervously killing time since they told me I might hear today.

fonze232

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just barely getting by. Trying to make it till football season. Been watching the best college games of 2012 on ESPN to get a fix. Not getting into NFL cause I want to forget last years Steelers.

So whats the talk about Laveon Bell? is he going to be anothe Bettis. I did not know he was as big as he is. Being down here in the south we don't watch much Big 10 football. From the way he moved in highlights (like the time he hurdled the defender) I though he was much smaller.

The guy is an animal, but he I don't think he has instincts/vision of the Bus. As long as they keep it pretty simple for him, I think he can hit the ground running as the starter.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is an animal, but he I don't think he has instincts/vision of the Bus. As long as they keep it pretty simple for him, I think he can hit the ground running as the starter.

Can he pass block or pick up the blitz? That would be the only thing I see keeping him from being the starter. Just based on what I have seen from him at MSU, he is better than anything we currently have on the roster.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to do something. I almost bust a brain vessel when they line up 5 wide to convert a 3rd & 2. 3rd and freaking 2 and we have to go to 4 & 5 wide to convert. We're the damn Pittsburgh Steelers. My wife usually just covers her ears when she sees that formation.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to do something. I almost bust a brain vessel when they line up 5 wide to convert a 3rd & 2. 3rd and freaking 2 and we have to go to 4 & 5 wide to convert. We're the damn Pittsburgh Steelers. My wife usually just covers her ears when she sees that formation.

I threw a beer bottle through a tv a couple of seasons ago .. thank god best buy is only a few miles away from me I caught the second half of the game .. but alas im only aloud to have soft things in my hands when I watch steeler football now

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I threw a beer bottle through a tv a couple of seasons ago .. thank god best buy is only a few miles away from me I caught the second half of the game .. but alas im only aloud to have soft things in my hands when I watch steeler football now

Best Buy jacks up there prices 20% on sundays just for you!!!

:lol:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably but atleast I got that big 59'' lcd tv out of the deal

They have this huge ass 80'' led down in the south building....I want to work one Sunday to catch a game on that beast!!! I mean :wtf2: the tv might get used 3 times a month, thats pert' near a sin for shit sake!!!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.