• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when did the Hoop get so political?? I don't remember last offseason being like this on here.

Note to self... Next time a player comes out of the closet, do not get on the hoop.

he should have stayed in the closet until after the draft this may drive him way down into the late rds ,,, I know if I ran the show he would be off my list of prospects

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he should have stayed in the closet until after the draft this may drive him way down into the late rds ,,, I know if I ran the show he would be off my list of prospects

There is so much unwanted media surrounding a single player... Seems like a lot of baggage, regardless of opinion, for a player to carry.

I wouldn't pass up on him because of him being gay, but it would certainly worry me about all of the extra attention that would come with drafting him.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would cause a lot of tension in the locker room not to mention the media that will be all over him for at least his 1st season,,, so considering the way the Steelers have played the last couple of years,,,,,,,,,they don't need the drama that would go along with him and that is a big reason to pass on him

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would cause a lot of tension in the locker room not to mention the media that will be all over him for at least his 1st season,,, so considering the way the Steelers have played the last couple of years,,,,,,,,,they don't need the drama that would go along with him and that is a big reason to pass on him

I definitely agree.. But not to mention they aren't interested in drafting an OLB in the 1st round 2 years in a row.

Even still... hard to imagine any team wanting all that drama.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely agree.. But not to mention they aren't interested in drafting an OLB in the 1st round 2 years in a row.

Even still... hard to imagine any team wanting all that drama.

he was never projected that high , he was projected to be a 3rd to 5th round pick, with this being out there if he goes in the 5th he will have done well,,, with all the phobia attached to what he is he may not get drafted and that would be a shame

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was never projected that high , he was projected to be a 3rd to 5th round pick, with this being out there if he goes in the 5th he will have done well,,, with all the phobia attached to what he is he may not get drafted and that would be a shame

I don't think there is as much homophobia in the NFL as people think... IMO the media blows stuff way out of proportion, and they give voice to the outspoken phobics which further ignites the flame. In this case, it's like tossing a gallon of gasoline on a burning match. I think that about 90% of the NFL already accepts the gay community. But there is definitely an overwhelming fear attached to that.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this dude was an outstanding offensive lineman or a tall, sure-handed cornerback, I'd say draft him. Who cares what he does in bed, if he could get us a 7th Lombardi?

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is as much homophobia in the NFL as people think... IMO the media blows stuff way out of proportion, and they give voice to the outspoken phobics which further ignites the flame. In this case, it's like tossing a gallon of gasoline on a burning match. I think that about 90% of the NFL already accepts the gay community. But there is definitely an overwhelming fear attached to that.

now I'm going to say this and let this go,,,,,, the NFL and the players all know to openly say anything negative about the gay community is going to raise a shit storm so of course they will make nice and say that they will accept him into the league.

look at the rest of the world if anyone or any business takes a stand against Gays they are subject to public ridicule ,,,,,,,,,,, the media even invented a name for those against it,,,,,,,,,,,,, HOMOPHOBIC

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this dude was an outstanding offensive lineman or a tall, sure-handed cornerback, I'd say draft him. Who cares what he does in bed, if he could get us a 7th Lombardi?

Exactly how I feel... I could care less what a player's/person's personal preferences are. If they can play, then they should play...

I just don't want the media luggage attached to said player.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now I'm going to say this and let this go,,,,,, the NFL and the players all know to openly say anything negative about the gay community is going to raise a shit storm so of course they will make nice and say that they will accept him into the league.

look at the rest of the world if anyone or any business takes a stand against Gays they are subject to public ridicule ,,,,,,,,,,, the media even invented a name for those against it,,,,,,,,,,,,, HOMOPHOBIC

Good post! Definitely a good way to look at it.

I just wish that it wasn't such a big deal, and that I didn't have to hear about it. But that's wishful thinking...

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
evening misk,,, I'm sitting here watching Iowa get stomped right now, it's early I hope they turn it around

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hiya gg i had a huge job at wurk today

really what did you do today,,, and just so you know we worked a half day and were paid for the whole day:suds:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow you made out like a bandit then GG... snow plow took out one of our control points big mess had alot of people out of service

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn those snowplows ,,,,,,,,,,

yeah it was an easy day we were done at 11:30

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting sick and tired of all the Zombie flicks and shit that are on the tube these days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, every night there is one of them on,,,

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6506Z.jpg

looks like this but mine is double wide

Status
Not open for further replies.