• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I know of.
When I looked at my profile it shows I gave like 20 thumbs down, and I never even gave 1 ????

Think it might be that I am always using my iPad, and therefore sliding my fingers up and down the screen?
Sorry bout that, wasn't done intentionally, guess I better be more careful......

I can't find it right now but when I found it I was like now what the hell did I say to tic him off, so I looked back a ways and couldn't find anything that would piss anyone off let alone you,,,,, I figure you must have been picking your nose and hic upped at the same time and never knew you did it,,,,,,

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
I can't find it right now but when I found it I was like now what the hell did I say to tic him off, so I looked back a ways and couldn't find anything that would piss anyone off let alone you,,,,, I figure you must have been picking your nose and hic upped at the same time and never knew you did it,,,,,,

Or picking my nose and my seat at the same time...
That one always gets me in trouble.

Seriously, must be the iPad, it's all touch screen, and when I hop back and forth between here and pron, I'm sure I touch something................lol

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah your the nice one LOL.

I gotta be me,,,,,,,,, besides I never cared for the guy,,, he was to even keeled no one is as nice as he was on these boards,,,,,,,,, he must have been hiding something

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he was a mad bomber or some other dastardly thing,,, we all have a DARK SIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.