• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to figure how far I can go here. When I posted months ago it looked like it was going to be the Christian Science Reading Room.....

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too bad coming up on another round of doc appointments. It's crazy but it is age also LOL. Glad to see you're still hanging with the job.

Damn Buddy, I hope all goes well with the Doc!!!

Oh man, I love this job!!! Its awesome. I am now the third shift supervising officer. Its more a less just a title, but it pays an extra 2.50 an hour.... So I said "hell yea, sign me up!!!"

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to figure how far I can go here. When I posted months ago it looked like it was going to be the Christian Science Reading Room.....

it was never as bad as you made it out to be .. just had to cut out some of the girly action .. google pays the bills so that hammer can keep the site open .. and google has some stupid rules .. but we do have a nsfw girly forum ms at the bottom of the main page where there isnt any google adds

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Buddy, I hope all goes well with the Doc!!!

Oh man, I love this job!!! Its awesome. I am now the third shift supervising officer. Its more a less just a title, but it pays an extra 2.50 an hour.... So I said "hell yea, sign me up!!!"

Hey man if you fucking enjoy it more power to ya! As far as the docs shit, we all know getting old ain't for sissies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was never as bad as you made it out to be .. just had to cut out some of the girly action .. google pays the bills so that hammer can keep the site open .. and google has some stupid rules .. but we do have a nsfw girly forum ms at the bottom of the main page where there isnt any google adds

Okay, what frustrated me was I thought I was going to be banned for my AV and tried to change it. I couldn't (probably drunk) no (was drunk) and just left. I believe everyone knows how I feel about being banned.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you wouldnt have been banned .. ya souse

Look at your post on the new rules and shutting down the thread! Not the most clear well accepted statement that could have been made. Plus really 13.......? Just didn't feel right. :noidea:

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Got to run to a water board meeting.
Bastards want to double my bill.
Already dropping $200 a month. ..... fuck that. ..

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at your post on the new rules and shutting down the thread! Not the most clear well accepted statement that could have been made. Plus really 13.......? Just didn't feel right. :noidea:

the other threads are still in the archive .. when we get a new advertiser they will all be restored

Status
Not open for further replies.