• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the conversation would always start out .. you from petesburg .. me: ah yea what was your first clue ? my steeler shirt maybe ? him: the south is gonna rise again .. Me : your right (dead silence for a minuet from him) him: hey billy jim bob . this guy is from petesburgh and he says the south is gonna rise again ( jewlz taps me on the shoulder and wispers in my ear .. Im gonna go start the car and put the windows down see ya in a few) .. me : but you know what fellas the north is always gonna be there to kick the Souths ass again and thats how it alwasy started and ended with me jumping into the back seat threw the back window.. cause anout 5 big mofo's were chasing me

crazy fucker

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
sanchez-vs-woodley.jpg

OOOPPPS......

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the conversation would always start out .. you from petesburg .. me: ah yea what was your first clue ? my steeler shirt maybe ? him: the south is gonna rise again .. Me : your right (dead silence for a minuet from him) him: hey billy jim bob . this guy is from petesburgh and he says the south is gonna rise again ( jewlz taps me on the shoulder and wispers in my ear .. Im gonna go start the car and put the windows down see ya in a few) .. me : but you know what fellas the north is always gonna be there to kick the Souths ass again and thats how it alwasy started and ended with me jumping into the back seat threw the back window.. cause anout 5 big mofo's were chasing me

Good ole days... Misk... Steeler pride

Last edited by a moderator:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u guys need to listen to this one

Last edited by a moderator:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeeeehaaaaaa

[YOUTUBE]x2d-D1qM9dY[/YOUTUBE]

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My cousin is da Bom-diggity!!! She sent me an awesome t and cap ~ that's all I'll say besides y'all will love it!!!

Unexpected boxes on the front step are totally awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.