• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man you are on a budget

I'm just cheap,,,,

I have a good one for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I had truck trouble last night and this morning the old girl didn't want to start,,,,,,turns out I have a rodent problem they loaded the air filter with sticks and nuts,there was so much crap in there the truck couldn't get any air,,,,,,no damned wonder the runt was covered with oil and grease he's been out there trying to catch the varments

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just cheap,,,,

I have a good one for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I had truck trouble last night and this morning the old girl didn't want to start,,,,,,turns out I have a rodent problem they loaded the air filter with sticks and nuts,there was so much crap in there the truck couldn't get any air,,,,,,no damned wonder the runt was covered with oil and grease he's been out there trying to catch the varments

lol...you gotcha a good dog then!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just cheap,,,,

it didnt get in the carb or throttle body did it ?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bacon_wrapped_jalapenos_1.jpg

these are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.