• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning Rivalry Game Thread

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get it on! All game discussion, trash talking, etc. :suds: Peyton is going to shred that Pats secondary! Going to be a fun as hell game. This is going to be one of the greatest games ever. I can just feel it.

Broncos 31
Patriots 29

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for the cards to win everything tho. Would be nice to see Palmer win

That's understandable for you. I can't argue with your reasons here. I think either way it's a win win as long as the Cards or Panthers win. New blood. Although I am rooting for Peyton.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Jak tagged off for Rock.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats open as a 3.5 point favorite IN Denver.

Rightfully so after the complete performance they had. Fix those defensive lapses on 3rd and 4th downs, and this team will be very tough to beat. And I think Denver's offense presents a much bigger challenge. Similar QB play, but the Denver has much better weapons.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Jak tagged off for Rock.

Somebody finally caught it!!! Man. I just wanted to keep the convo going you know? What fun is it without somebody to spark fun trolling, discussions, stats, etc?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the only time I respond to this thread because it's the Broncos verses the Patriots. Not Manning versus Brady. Peace.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the only time I respond to this thread because it's the Broncos verses the Patriots. Not Manning versus Brady. Peace.

Great Malibu, save your posts for bitching and accusing the Pats of cheating.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get it on! All game discussion, trash talking, etc. :suds: Peyton is going to shred that Pats secondary! Going to be a fun as hell game. This is going to be one of the greatest games ever. I can just feel it.

Broncos 31
Patriots 29

I thought you were going to leave the hoop because you were a lying douchebag or something?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If today's game against Pittsburgh is what remains of Peyton Manning, this will not be pretty. Pittsburgh literally shut down the Bronco's "offense". Big Ben with a separated shoulder was twice the passer that Manning was today.

Brady will have his total receiver group and he showed how easily he could ramp it up in their first game together in 8 weeks. Another week of practice and the timing will be even better.

Denver's defense better not bring the same game they brought against the Steelers.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matchups to watch:

Gronk vs. TJ Ward - Gronk was a big difference maker in the Chiefs game, as the Chiefs just didn't have much of an answer for him. The Broncos should definitely key on Gronk and shade him with more coverage. When he lines up outside, the Broncos HAVE to slide the safety help over. There's absolutely no reason to single cover Gronk on the outside.

Julian Edelman vs. Aqib Talib - Talib has to come up big here and take away Brady's safety blanket and force Amendola to beat them. Edelman cannot be a big factor, or it will be a long day for the Broncos' secondary.

Patriots running backs vs. Broncos rush D - I believe the Patriots will have to run the ball to slow down the Broncos' pass rush. I don't think the same gameplan they had against the Chiefs will work out. The Broncos are a better equipped to stop the Patriots' passing attack.

More to come.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were going to leave the hoop because you were a lying douchebag or something?

I was, but everyone gave me a positive response and didn't want me to go. Now would you like to contribute to the discussion?