• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The official Super Bowl LIII Thread

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, as great a roster as the Rams have (especially on D) the ONE thing that really bothers me about this matchup is Wade Phillips. He knows how to gameplan to frustrate Brady. To me, if the Rams win, it will be because of him, his familiarity and ability to gameplan for Brady.

He had a different defence in Denver.

I'm looking for Dante to rise up with a fix.

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33-17 NE.

Probably. But I wouldn't count Goff out. The Rams will have to stop the Pats running game, though. If they can domthat then they have a good chance of winning.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. But I wouldn't count Goff out. The Rams will have to stop the Pats running game, though. If they can domthat then they have a good chance of winning.

I'mnotcountinghim out.

I'm giving him 2 TDs and a FG.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for season long, but right now, I would take the Rams DEF over NE.
Talib is garbage. He'll either get a DPI or hold that will cost his team in the SB. It may not be the only thing but it will be part of it.
He doesn't know this Flores D so he's no helo there. Sure he may know the receivers tendancies but he can't stop those quick slants unless he holds or interfers with one of them.

Cooks as great as he's been couldn't understand the NE playbook when he was here or have any desire to fight for the ball. Not sure what he's going to add? Cooks will be like ok guys I've seen this before when Brady points to his head he usually changes the play. OK guys go stop him.
The best way to stop Cooks would be to give him a NE playbook.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWPATSFAN how have the Rams not faced better running backs this postseason than the Patriots

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWPATSFAN how have the Rams not faced better running backs this postseason than the Patriots
Do you mean how well those RBs played like Gurley? I guess NE has faced better QBs and they haven't faired to well.