• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The official Super Bowl LIII Thread

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if the Rams cover White/Rexy like they covered Kamara us Ram fans might be in fer a long ass day...............Wade REALLY needs to figure that one out.

That worked for awhile, than Wade took that away. Kamara had one reception in the last 4 possessions

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s see what Tecmo Super Bowl says....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking some Patriots fans are lulling themselves into a false sense of security. As if since they beat the Chiefs, they can't see how they could possibly lose to the Rams. If you want to think the Chiefs and Saints are better, than that is fine, you would be wrong, but you can think that. Don't underestimate what you are getting into, going into the playoffs the Rams were considered to have a bad run defense and an average offensive line, those turned out to be regular season myths.

If you want to say the Patriots will win because the Patriots have a lot more experience and the Rams are pretty inexperienced and that always plays a part in the Super Bowl, than you have a legit argument and a valid point. I couldn't possibly see how someone can make a legit argument for the Rams getting blown out. There are mutiple points to understanding how good of a coach Sean McVay is, he took a 4-12 in two years to the Super Bowl and in those years, he has had the Rsms team as not only the best road team in the NFL but is also 18-0 when the Rams have a second half lead.

We hit on another point earlier about Wade Phillips, this isn't the Chiefs with their bad defensive scheme where the DC was fired, because his game plan was so bad. Wade knows Brady, Wade will find ways to get pressure on Brady and this time he riding the best defensive player in football, another All Pro in Suh, and Fowler who has been killing it in the playoffs

Great post and spot on. I'm not assuming a Patriots victory and I won't argue with anything you state. What I said and what I'll defend is that the Patriots could roll the Rams. It could happen.

Tell me the odds you'd have given me last week if I called Mahomes & Co going blank in the first half?

Shit happens.

It will most likely come down to the last play as it has in all the Pats Super Bowls.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post and spot on. I'm not assuming a Patriots victory and I won't argue with anything you state. What I said and what I'll defend is that the Patriots could roll the Rams. It could happen.

Tell me the odds you'd have given me last week if I called Mahomes & Co going blank in the first half?

Shit happens.

It will most likely come down to the last play as it has in all the Pats Super Bowls.

Anything can happen, sometimes it can be just a lucky bounce.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What date and time is the Rams final walk thru practice?

Asking for a friend. :D

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What date and time is the Rams final walk thru practice?

Asking for a friend. :D

Next Friday at
giphy.gif

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willie McGinest needs to be checked for CTEs asap
IMG_20190123_195059.jpg

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it Willie isn't in this picture?
Regardless doesn't he have more P/O and SB appearance than the entire Rams organization.

Yeah, and that is nice for him. Just finding his list funny

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and that is nice for him. Just finding his list funny
First keep in mind it's only a prediction. Second Willie may just have a little more knowledge about the game then either of us.
Personally I don't see an issue with it. NE will usually take away at least one of your options. Apparently Willie thinks that will be Cooks. Which makes sense he's been a terror since leaving NE. Plus NE knows his traits.

On the NE Edelman, White and Gronk not like we haven't seen that b4.

Who are your top 5?

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First keep in mind it's only a prediction. Second Willie may just have a little more knowledge about the game then either of us.
Personally I don't see an issue with it. NE will usually take away at least one of your options. Apparently Willie thinks that will be Cooks. Which makes sense he's been a terror since leaving NE. Plus NE knows his traits.

On the NE Edelman, White and Gronk not like we haven't seen that b4.

Who are your top 5?

I just looked at it a different way, going into the game who is the best pass catchers. I agree with your assessment.