• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official: 10,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup! (.. eventually)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B schenn needs to learn how to catch a pass, I cant believe Voracek got hurt bad on the play hopefully not too bad,Laughton looked good, Emery looked solid,Our defense as a whole didnt look good at all especially Gust. I like the way Steit moves the puck he looks like he's ready to do some work on the power play. I think the best three ive seen play so far this post season was having Vinny , Simmer and harty on a line together. Last night our 4th line was our best.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B schenn needs to learn how to catch a pass, I cant believe Voracek got hurt bad on the play hopefully not too bad,Laughton looked good, Emery looked solid,Our defense as a whole didnt look good at all especially Gust. I like the way Steit moves the puck he looks like he's ready to do some work on the power play. I think the best three ive seen play so far this post season was having Vinny , Simmer and harty on a line together. Last night our 4th line was our best.

I have yet to really see anything out of Brayden Schenn that makes me want to re-sign him, which is probably why it has yet to happen.

Homer said that the Voracek injury was not serious and he's expected to play friday night, so I'm not too concerned with it.

I think Laughton and Emery could end up being leaned on more than anyone expects and if Gus isn't fit to be our sixth defenseman, there are plenty of guys ready to take his place. You could either load up the first power play unit with Streit and Timonen or have each guy run a unit. There are options now. I would put them together or go with four forwards on each unit when necessary.

Let's hope our boys flip a switch here soon, because losing this many close games will be unacceptable come October. I'm not truly worried because it is the preseason, but our defending altogether needs to improve or our goalies will be under too much pressure and we'll give up too many goals to be successful.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give Meszaros a pass for now due to recovering from a bad injury. That being said, he's friggin slow as balls on the ice. He was burned by a rookie on the 2nd Devils goal. Preseason or not, that is a concern.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timmonen still looks like an ageless stud on the ice. I will be sad to see him retire or leave as a FA if he chooses to play next season.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have yet to really see anything out of Brayden Schenn that makes me want to re-sign him, which is probably why it has yet to happen.

Homer said that the Voracek injury was not serious and he's expected to play friday night, so I'm not too concerned with it.

I think Laughton and Emery could end up being leaned on more than anyone expects and if Gus isn't fit to be our sixth defenseman, there are plenty of guys ready to take his place. You could either load up the first power play unit with Streit and Timonen or have each guy run a unit. There are options now. I would put them together or go with four forwards on each unit when necessary.

Let's hope our boys flip a switch here soon, because losing this many close games will be unacceptable come October. I'm not truly worried because it is the preseason, but our defending altogether needs to improve or our goalies will be under too much pressure and we'll give up too many goals to be successful.

Lets hope the switch gets flipped or this will be a looooong season.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya once the season gets started we'll start cranking them out.. i figure we can do our '3 stars' in here this year

once games that matter start being played lots of people will have complaints and we'll have tons of arguments i'm sure

and maybe i'll be less busy at work and more contributing! *fingers crossed*

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope you watch this game Las. I like the college so much better than the NFL. The reason why both will be co starters is because you will see some trickery plays, decoys, and a few tunnel screens to confuse the badgers defense. I see the Buckeyes winning this game in a close game. I'm not really worried about Wisky in our house on primetime. This is what it's all about. :yahoo:

Ohio St 7 point favs in this one. I'll try to watch but if it's nice out i'll probably be outside. Ohio St at home should be victorious.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT/GT tonight!

.. not hopeful :pout:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it is preseason, but we have really not been encouraging...

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lgblg-text.png

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What.. The.. Fuck.. It's Jeff. How the hell are ya man?

Status
Not open for further replies.