• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official: 10,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup! (.. eventually)

Status
Not open for further replies.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
making 10K seems like a longshot at this point

still super early.. once games start this place will pick up big time i think

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who knows.. but the regular season starts less than 2 weeks!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the fight last night where the combatants took off each other helmets to avoid getting penalties? It was a smart move by them.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the flyers rags game from earlier this week.

1. Morin looks real solid. His reach is awesome.
2. The Hartnell, Simmonds, lecavalier line looks very good too. Primarily lecavalier.

#excited

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Scott had to know what he was doing there, Kessel got some serious whacks in.

oh ya.. he's the kind of guy they should be trying to eliminate from hockey.. what a punk move.. he's got like 70 pounds and 6 inches on kessel.. plus kessel has 44x the hockey skill that scott does.. reall just a garbage play from him

if i were handing out discipline, scott would get like 15 games, and kessel would get 2 for the girly little spear he gave scott after scott was tied up by the linesman.. i wouldn't give any to clarkson, someone had to step in there.. if the leafs didn't have anyone on the ice that could at least tie scott up, i have no problem with someone jumping off the bench

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh ya.. he's the kind of guy they should be trying to eliminate from hockey.. what a punk move.. he's got like 70 pounds and 6 inches on kessel.. plus kessel has 44x the hockey skill that scott does.. reall just a garbage play from him

if i were handing out discipline, scott would get like 15 games, and kessel would get 2 for the girly little spear he gave scott after scott was tied up by the linesman.. i wouldn't give any to clarkson, someone had to step in there.. if the leafs didn't have anyone on the ice that could at least tie scott up, i have no problem with someone jumping off the bench

Bernier vs Miller was the best fight of all of them.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of goalies, from hockeybuzz:

"Have at me, but this per a source I trust too much to ignore...even after I jokingly told him he was throwing me to the wolves this lovely Sunday morning.

I am not one to go out and analyze rumors..I see my job as reporting them and letting you at them, but Tomas Vokoun is having surgery to remove a blood clot and Ilya Bryzgalov, who has already cashed a major check this past July, could come in at the league minimum and actually be a very good option should Fleury run into problems..."

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of goalies, from hockeybuzz:

"Have at me, but this per a source I trust too much to ignore...even after I jokingly told him he was throwing me to the wolves this lovely Sunday morning.

I am not one to go out and analyze rumors..I see my job as reporting them and letting you at them, but Tomas Vokoun is having surgery to remove a blood clot and Ilya Bryzgalov, who has already cashed a major check this past July, could come in at the league minimum and actually be a very good option should Fleury run into problems..."

Please please please let this happen!!!!!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears Bernier took fighting lessons from Hextall while out in LA. He looked good. Kessel should be suspended along w Clarkson. It's been the talk of today in Buffalo.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears Bernier took fighting lessons from Hextall while out in LA. He looked good. Kessel should be suspended along w Clarkson. It's been the talk of today in Buffalo.

That would be nice since we play them first game of the year.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clarkso left the bench. He needs to be suspended for a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.