• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NFL never fails to amaze me....

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the NFC have any QB to compete against the AFC QBs? Herbert is least of the pack… and he’s damn good.
Healthy Jalen Hurts

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the NFC have any QB to compete against the AFC QBs? Herbert is least of the pack… and he’s damn good.
They make up for it with better constructed more well rounded rosters. There is a big difference at QB (maybe not so huge with a dialed in Hurts) for the AFC. But the rosters of the Eagles Cowboys Niners are much deeper and better constructed than that of the Bills Chiefs and Bengals. Those three teams QBs are pretty good at hiding those warts on their rosters though.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Somehow this game creates officiating controversy/headlines? When there was far more worse calls earlier this season let alone the Rams/Saints no PI call? Or letting Sauce "THE GRAB" Gardner get away with it all this season?

Oh NFL... lol.... a running into the kicker penalty now changes everything and draws scrutiny? lol....

Clearly those pesky Seahawks are just always cheating...
I completely agree that there have been much worse calls all year, but hopefully this finally makes the NFL do something about the officiating problem they have.

There is currently zero accountability for these guys when they fuck up.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this for the NFL, at least they got that expedited review thing right this weekend and saved coaches having to uselessly burn timeouts or throw the challenge flag. Unfortunately, they will likely never use that to get the refs to pick up the flag on phantom roughing the passer calls.