• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Thread The NFL Draft.............

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s based on friends and family members running their mouth because Levis told them that Carolina is taking him. Take that for what it’s worth but that’s what is at the core of the huge swing in odds today.

If they traded all of that to move up for Levis? :laugh3:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they traded all of that to move up for Levis? :laugh3:
I’ve been saying it through this whole process. What a difference a year makes. This class was being hyped like no other and now it looks like there is a ton of risk with all of these guys. Not the year to be shopping for a QB.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been saying it through this whole process. What a difference a year makes. This class was being hyped like no other and now it looks like there is a ton of risk with all of these guys. Not the year to be shopping for a QB.
I still believe in Young and Stroud. The other two take some projection, and that's before you get down to Hooker lol. I saw a mock yesterday that had someone trading up to Philly's spot at 10 to take Hooker as the 5th QB off the board. Yeesh. There are Hooker/Rams rumors too; really hope those aren't real (especially not with any kind of trade-up).

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still believe in Young and Stroud. The other two take some projection, and that's before you get down to Hooker lol. I saw a mock yesterday that had someone trading up to Philly's spot at 10 to take Hooker as the 5th QB off the board. Yeesh. There are Hooker/Rams rumors too; really hope those aren't real (especially not with any kind of trade-up).
I still think Young is going #1. He has been the presumptive top QB by a lot of scouts for a long time. Generally the top QB doesn't get overtaken and we're in the middle of 'lying season'

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to be able to trade out of 10. Anybody who is a fit for the Eagles is an over draft there except Bijon and that’s not a Howie move.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to be able to trade out of 10. Anybody who is a fit for the Eagles is an over draft there except Bijon and that’s not a Howie move.
I suspect Eagles will trade up for Carter if he falls to 6 or 7.

That said, if we're talking about a draft where some GMs only have 15-19 first round grades then trading down shouldn't be too hard because many teams might only have a couple of players they like in rd1.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect Eagles will trade up for Carter if he falls to 6 or 7.

That said, if we're talking about a draft where some GMs only have 15-19 first round grades then trading down shouldn't be too hard because many teams might only have a couple of players they like in rd1.
I’m weird. I would take a chance at Carter at 10. But that’s my threshold. I don’t want to give up extra draft capital to take him with a trade up. Dude has his livelihood at stake plus the stress of the situation that took place down in Georgia and he responds by showing up overweight and not being able to finish drills at his pro day. Now you put him the fish bowl with Philly fans and Philly media? Risky take. The risk may be worth the reward. He has Nakobe Dean and Jordan Davis in the locker room with him for comfort and the Eagles locker room is a good one with vets but still a lot of risk.

I posted this earlier but I would want to trade back to like 14-15 and grab Bijon and then use some of what you get back to trade up from 30 to grab Brian Branch. Love both of those guys and think they’re two of the best in the draft and non-traditional first round priorities. Would love for the Eagles to get relatively cheap quality or better play from them and then reassess the summer between year 4 and 5 for a potential trade. Not sure I want to pay big 2nd contract money to those positions.

Either way, with two picks, Thursday night is gonna be fun or I’ll be a screaming bitter bitch if they take Lukas Van Ness - The Nazi Mike Mamula haha.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m weird. I would take a chance at Carter at 10. But that’s my threshold. I don’t want to give up extra draft capital to take him with a trade up. Dude has his livelihood at stake plus the stress of the situation that took place down in Georgia and he responds by showing up overweight and not being able to finish drills at his pro day. Now you put him the fish bowl with Philly fans and Philly media? Risky take. The risk may be worth the reward. He has Nakobe Dean and Jordan Davis in the locker room with him for comfort and the Eagles locker room is a good one with vets but still a lot of risk.

I posted this earlier but I would want to trade back to like 14-15 and grab Bijon and then use some of what you get back to trade up from 30 to grab Brian Branch. Love both of those guys and think they’re two of the best in the draft and non-traditional first round priorities. Would love for the Eagles to get relatively cheap quality or better play from them and then reassess the summer between year 4 and 5 for a potential trade. Not sure I want to pay big 2nd contract money to those positions.

Either way, with two picks, Thursday night is gonna be fun or I’ll be a screaming bitter bitch if they take Lukas Van Ness - The Nazi Mike Mamula haha.
I think the idea of the Eagles trading back would be that someone would trade up for Bijon. The consensus guys with the two best 'film' going in were Jalen Carter and Bijan. If the Eagles trade back then you're probably talking about taking Gibbs.

Bijan's draft range, imo, is 6-14.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles should have opportunities to trade back at 10, depending of course who's still on the board and which teams seek certain players. Robinson will likely be there, maybe even Carter, altho that seems a bit more uncertain. I have to think if there's one of the big 4 QBs remaining when your boys are on the clock, some team is bound to be ringing your GM's phone.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Levis went from 50/1 odds to go #1 overall to 10/1 odds.

Although most talking heads have moved the other direction on Levis. Chris Simms had him ranked 5th. Charlie Campbell (and his usually accurate mocks) have Levis down at pick 12. Almost every youtuber I've seen has Levis as QB4.
Yeah, I saw that. Young is still the favorite though.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles should have opportunities to trade back at 10, depending of course who's still on the board and which teams seek certain players. Robinson will likely be there, maybe even Carter, altho that seems a bit more uncertain. I have to think if there's one of the big 4 QBs remaining when your boys are on the clock, some team is bound to be ringing your GM's phone.
What makes trade out tough is the Bears willingness to do the same thing and they’re one pick higher.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagles are nuts to not draft Bijon with their offensive concepts.
He would be a beast. It's a luxury pick, but they may have that luxury. I also like Gibbs. Two really good runners at the top of this draft.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be a beast. It's a luxury pick, but they may have that luxury. I also like Gibbs. Two really good runners at the top of this draft.
Personally I dont think you guys are going RB in rd1. You have Jalen Hurts. I do think you guys will go BPA trench player.

The 2nd half of this first round should be absolutely wild if GMs have like 15 1st round grades and 45 2nd round grades.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes trade out tough is the Bears willingness to do the same thing and they’re one pick higher.
Wishfully so but unless one of these QBs fall, not sure if the Bears or Eagles is getting a trade done.
If Carter falls, either team would just straight take him

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I think the Eagles draft Robinson before NE, and I'm starting to think Gibbs to Dallas at 26 if they don't draft guard.