• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Thread The NFL Draft.............

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excited for the draft so these knuckleheads stop making mock drafts. I don't remember a year that has been so mocked out, I was tired of them about a month ago.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excited for the draft so these knuckleheads stop making mock drafts. I don't remember a year that has been so mocked out, I was tired of them about a month ago.
I think the massive amount of mock drafts are creating false expectations, too. We're going to see some '3rd round' prospect somewhere in rd1 possibly and some top 10 pick slide.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my Bills are going receiver tomorrow night. Thinking Addison, Johnston or maybe even Hopkins. What do you guys think? Bean typically goes defense here.

I would think Addison or Flowers, but a lot depends on who slides. Edge and DT could make a lot of sense (Edge to sub until Von is ready and ultimately take his spot on the depth chart, DT as an Oliver replacement).

I could see the Bills trading back as well.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t be scared my guy. Just package pick 17 and the later of the round 2 picks you have to move up to 10 with the Eagles and draft the top corner left on your board (Gonzalez/Witherspoon/Porter), 3 solid takes at a position of need for the Steelers. Easy peasy, call it a day.
If you like the value at corner at 10 the Eagles need one too. Didn't work out drafting a 4th rounder a few years ago. There's no future outside corners on the roster.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you like the value at corner at 10 the Eagles need one too. Didn't work out drafting a 4th rounder a few years ago. There's no future outside corners on the roster.
I don’t know. I really want a win now player with that 10 pick.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know. I really want a win now player with that 10 pick.
It's win now depth while setting us up for the future at the position. One injury to slay or bradberry and we'll have trouble on the backend with the current roster.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my Bills are going receiver tomorrow night. Thinking Addison, Johnston or maybe even Hopkins. What do you guys think? Bean typically goes defense here.
Hopefully you don't trade your first for Hopkins

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes trade out tough is the Bears willingness to do the same thing and they’re one pick higher.
I was going on the assumption that the Bears will stick with the 9 spot. No doubt, if they're hot for trading back, then they do have the one spot advantage. But I'm not banking on them be doing so.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a history of teams who actually view these tests to see how prospective players score on intelligence tests when they make their draft picks

Somehow Stroud got through Ohio State

Teams throughout the league used to routinely use the Wonderlic Test to assess the competence in decision-making of NFL prospects. That test was recently replaced with a new test called the S2 Cognition Test.

Stroud had a score of 18%, which was the lowest of all the top quarterback prospects. According to The Athletic, Bryce Young scored the highest at 98%.

Former Kentucky quarterback Will Levis reportedly had a score of 93%, while Florida's Anthony Richardson's score came in a 79%.

On Wednesday, Stroud responded to questions about the concerns surrounding his test results.

"I'm a football player. ... I'm not a test taker," Stroud said after the NFL Play Football clinic.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the massive amount of mock drafts are creating false expectations, too. We're going to see some '3rd round' prospect somewhere in rd1 possibly and some top 10 pick slide.

The only expectations I have is drafting a good running back. Which I can honestly say is kinda high. Bengals tend to whiff on running back picks.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a history of teams who actually view these tests to see how prospective players score on intelligence tests when they make their draft picks

Somehow Stroud got through Ohio State

Teams throughout the league used to routinely use the Wonderlic Test to assess the competence in decision-making of NFL prospects. That test was recently replaced with a new test called the S2 Cognition Test.

Stroud had a score of 18%, which was the lowest of all the top quarterback prospects. According to The Athletic, Bryce Young scored the highest at 98%.

Former Kentucky quarterback Will Levis reportedly had a score of 93%, while Florida's Anthony Richardson's score came in a 79%.

On Wednesday, Stroud responded to questions about the concerns surrounding his test results.

"I'm a football player. ... I'm not a test taker," Stroud said after the NFL Play Football clinic.
Two reactions here: 1, I wish I knew what the hell goes into those tests to determine who ranks where. And 2, Stroud may be onto something. I mean, maybe he's dumb as dirt for all we know, but damn if this kid can't play a mean QB.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont remember.
Who lost their draft pick?

Only 31 1st round picks.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully you don't trade your first for Hopkins

I could see the Bills trading back from their 1st with Arizona and getting Hopkins for the move. About equivalent in points to a 3rd rounder.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only expectations I have is drafting a good running back. Which I can honestly say is kinda high. Bengals tend to whiff on running back picks.

It certainly seems like Mixon is on his way out. Someone like Spears or Charbonnet in the 2nd/3rd? I don't see Bijan falling to the Bengals, Gibbs may go between their 1st and 2nd rounders, and Achane may not be a 3 down back IMO.

Gibbs is interesting, is really getting lost in the shadow of Bijan (at least by the media).

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see the Bills trading back from their 1st with Arizona and getting Hopkins for the move. About equivalent in points to a 3rd rounder.
Moving up for who? If they move Hopkins they should get a full pick to add a player. Also if you do it after the draft you could get a better pick from the Bills and maybe they're picking a bit earlier next year.