• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no salvation friends. It is what it is. There is no Kurt Warner to step in. Its Bradford or same as last season. So why all the fussing, fighting and comparing? Although I think Brett is available.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing for sure, Sammie is not going to Buffalo with Rex Ryan the coach. They just signed Matt Cassell from Minnesota.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW! It looks like I missed a pretty active day here on the vent thread.

Junkie, I'd give you my simplified assessment on our offensive situation over the last few seasons where Sam was on the field however I think all you may see is the excuse.

That said, if you must know... here you go!

"The Youngest Team in the league two years running mean anything to you?"

:D

My position pretty much goes like this. I concede or defer to Jeff Fisher and company. If JF believes Sam has the talent to run his offense and is super impressed by his skills and abilities than that is good enough for me. Far be it for me to judge or criticize the man since I've never sat through a single practice nor have I sat through the tireless hours and hours of game film studying the man.

We do have some challenges on offense this coming year. I really want to see good QB play from whoever is behind Center but it is a team sport. I know we have made some progress but I'm tired of scoring 20 points a game. Maybe we see that change with Cignetti!

Here's to hope!

:suds:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita I smell what you're steppin in my man. But I am from the corn fields of Illinois and I was always taught that good players make the rest of his team better players. Sorry but I haven't seen it. I haven't seen a tenacious competitor that hates to lose at all.

What do you think his offensive teammates are thinking? Do you think they have full confidence in Sam to come back and play 16 games? Do you think they really think he's coming back and will go to war with them?

You can break down anything you want WHEN Sam was actually on the field, but the truth is... He hasn't been on the field a lot and that's the big problem. Team Snisher needs to bring in a QB like they said they would and have a competition. Then maybe Sam raises his level of play and awareness, because the kid flat out CANNOT make reads fast enough in the NFL.

It's like ground hog day every year around this time. "Bradford can do it this year!" :lol:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita I smell what you're steppin in my man. But I am from the corn fields of Illinois and I was always taught that good players make the rest of his team better players. Sorry but I haven't seen it. I haven't seen a tenacious competitor that hates to lose at all.

What do you think his offensive teammates are thinking? Do you think they have full confidence in Sam to come back and play 16 games? Do you think they really think he's coming back and will go to war with them?

You can break down anything you want WHEN Sam was actually on the field, but the truth is... He hasn't been on the field a lot and that's the big problem. Team Snisher needs to bring in a QB like they said they would and have a competition. Then maybe Sam raises his level of play and awareness, because the kid flat out CANNOT make reads fast enough in the NFL.

It's like ground hog day every year around this time. "Bradford can do it this year!" :lol:

Come on SJ, he doesn't make quick reads because his oline sucks, and his WR' s don't get open, or they drop his throws, or maybe it's because he's had umpteen OC's. It has to be one or all of those things, it can't possibly be that Sammie doesn't make quick reads? After all he looks good in practice! LOL

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

How hard is it to go over to the sideline, grab a few of your WR's and figure out a away to get them the ball?

How hard is it to get up in your O-line's grill and let them know they need to be better?

If you want to win of course..

Has anyone on this board EVER seen Samantha on the sideline letting his offense know what needs to be done?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

How hard is it to go over to the sideline, grab a few of your WR's and figure out a away to get them the ball?

How hard is it to get up in your O-line's grill and let them know they need to be better?

If you want to win of course..

Has anyone on this board EVER seen Samantha on the sideline letting his offense know what needs to be done?

I have! Oh wait a minute that was Davis that was all pumped on the sideline!