• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wth dude I never said we were better. You do know we beat them last year though right? With a back up QB even.
I was waiting for you to say something stupid like that! I guess the year we beat New England when they were really good and we sucked made us better than them!

As far as you saying we are better, the point is you keep saying that Denver and Manning are in the same situation as we are! The point is no they are not, they are better thn us, they don't "have" to restructure Mannings contract to get better, we do "have" to do that with Sammie if we want to get better!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you disagree with our new QB coach Smed...

Love him. Love him,” Weinke told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch when asked about Bradford. “Historically, I look back at every guy that I’ve evaluated coming out of college. A few years ago when Andrew Luck came out they said who would you compare him to? And I said the closest I would see is Sam Bradford. And I say that without knowing Sam. I’d never met Sam until this process. Looking at his physical skill set. And then obviously talking to people and understanding his mental capacity and his football IQ, and all those different things. Sam by far has had the best pro day out of any guy I’ve ever evaluated from a physical standpoint. And he was coming off an injury at that point in time. So when you look at a guy who’s a pure passer of the football from a physical standpoint, he’s as good as anybody I’ve ever evaluated.”
Looks like you disagree with our new QB coach Smed..

Love him. Love him,” Weinke told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch when asked about Bradford. “Historically, I look back at every guy that I’ve evaluated coming out of college. A few years ago wAndrew Luck came out they said who would you compare

him to? And I said the closest I would see is Sam Bradford. And I say that without knowing Sam. I’d never met Sam until this process. Looking at his physical skill set. And then obviously talking to people and understanding his mental capacity and his football IQ, and all those different things. Sam by far has had the best pro day out of any guy I’ve ever evaluated from a physical standpoint. And he was coming off an
injury at that point in time. So when you look at a guy who’s a pure passer of the football from a physical standpoint, he’s as good as anybody I’ve ever evaluated.”

Again, what's he going to say, Sammie sucks so bad, I don't think I can do anything with him? And I'm sure there are guys that fell in love with him, just as I'm sure there are guys that probably wouldnt have touched him!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, you can try to spin your Sammie love anyway you want to, but it's been 5 years, whether you want to blame, his injuries, the oline, his WR's, or that because poor Sammie keeps having to learn a new play book. Bottom line to this point your boy has failed! Come on look at all the excuses you give him! It's never on him!

Good QB's can make their oline and WR's look better than they are, ask Aaron Rodgers!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was waiting for you to say something stupid like that! I guess the year we beat New England when they were really good and we sucked made us better than them!

As far as you saying we are better, the point is you keep saying that Denver and Manning are in the same situation as we are! The point is no they are not, they are better thn us, they don't "have" to restructure Mannings contract to get better, we do "have" to do that with Sammie if we want to get better!

This may be the dumbest thing yet you have said.. probably not but maybe. They planed on Sam not restructuring but they hope too. There are other ways to make cap room. Cut Langford and Wells. They might restructure Quinn because he will be here a long time so they can give him some of his money as a bonus to make room.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, you can try to spin your Sammie love anyway you want to, but it's been 5 years, whether you want to blame, his injuries, the oline, his WR's, or that because poor Sammie keeps having to learn a new play book. Bottom line to this point your boy has failed! Come on look at all the excuses you give him! It's never on him!

Good QB's can make their oline and WR's look better than they are, ask Aaron Rodgers!

A. Rodgers is a good QB?? No Smed he is a HOF QB. But glad you like to compare Sam to him. :nono: I'm not spining it I was just telling you what the other professionals are saying in the nfl but I'm sure your right.....

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. Rodgers is a good QB?? No Smed he is a HOF QB. But glad you like to compare Sam to him. :nono: I'm not spining it I was just telling you what the other professionals are saying in the nfl but I'm sure your right.....
No you have already proved that I'm wrong, Everybody would have drafted Sammie if they had the chance, everybody wants him,everybody thought that because he had an amazing college career.

I was showing you that there is no comparison between Sammie and a great QB or even good QB, but of course you couldn't see that, there were no pictures!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be the dumbest thing yet you have said.. probably not but maybe. They planed on Sam not restructuring but they hope too. There are other ways to make cap room. Cut Langford and Wells. They might restructure Quinn because he will be here a long time so they can give him some of his money as a bonus to make room.

Wow, just wow, you just don't get it, but that's the case with a lot of things!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you have already proved that I'm wrong, Everybody would have drafted Sammie if they had the chance, everybody wants him,everybody thought that because he had an amazing college career.

I was showing you that there is no comparison between Sammie and a great QB or even good QB, but of course you couldn't see that, there were no pictures!

I don't believe I've ever said Sam was a great quarterback lol. I've only said he is our best option. Can you read that last sentence again by Weinke I can't make it out. Seems to be 99% of what nfl people say about his skills. Have you ever heard of a quarterback named Phill Simms? I believe he had a very rough start to his career with a bad knee. They didn't give up on him and I believe he ended up winning the Super Bowl. Just saying.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking one coach's opinion on a guy he's never met and worked with is definitely stretching the matter way beyond its context. If 99% of the NFL believes Sammie has the skills Weinke outlined, then where are the many offers for his services. Never mind, the Ram's FO is filtering them so we can keep Sammie. I get it.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking one coach's opinion on a guy he's never met and worked with is definitely stretching the matter way beyond its context. If 99% of the NFL believes Sammie has the skills Weinke outlined, then where are the many offers for his services. Never mind, the Ram's FO is filtering them so we can keep Sammie. I get it.

Lol, you beat me to the punch!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe I've ever said Sam was a great quarterback lol. I've only said he is our best option. Can you read that last sentence again by Weinke I can't make it out. Seems to be 99% of what nfl people say about his skills. Have you ever heard of a quarterback named Phill Simms? I believe he had a very rough start to his career with a bad knee. They didn't give up on him and I believe he ended up winning the Super Bowl. Just saying.

That's BS, you have constantly said any team would want him, after all he did win the Heisman, and had a great pro day, and looked great in practice, what more proof of his greatness does anyone need. And now you are out there hitting the streets taking polls now, 99% of NFL people think that, you do realize that means 99 out of every 100 people think that? Thanks, you are a funny guy, I needed that this morning:)

I've said all along Coug that I don't think he's that good, I've also said all along that he is our QB and I hope he plays well or at least good enough to help us win, that has not happened,"yet". hopefully he gets his shit together this year, it won't prove me wrong, but if he actually does it two years in a row, then Maybe, just maybe he was worth it!

As I've said, the proof is in the pudding, and this pudding has only proved to be pudding so far!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's BS, you have constantly said any team would want him, after all he did win the Heisman, and had a great pro day, and looked great in practice, what more proof of his greatness does anyone need. And now you are out there hitting the streets taking polls now, 99% of NFL people think that, you do realize that means 99 out of every 100 people think that? Thanks, you are a funny guy, I needed that this morning:)

I've said all along Coug that I don't think he's that good, I've also said all along that he is our QB and I hope he plays well or at least good enough to help us win, that has not happened,"yet". hopefully he gets his shit together this year, it won't prove me wrong, but if he actually does it two years in a row, then Maybe, just maybe he was worth it!

As I've said, the proof is in the pudding, and this pudding has only proved to be pudding so far!

I have never heard on NFL network or ESPN the analyst say that Sam doesn't have the talent or skill to be a good NFL quarterback. Have you? It's a question of if he can stay healthy. Which no one knows the answer to that. But his talent is good enough that they have to roll the dice and take a chance. So Let me get this straight. if Sam goes out and has a good year this year that's not good enough for you?? he still has to prove himself? That makes no sense. You're a hard guy to please lol

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And please don't act like you want him to succeed this year. You want him to fail soooo bad that one good year isn't even good enough for you. He has to have two great seasons in a row. And you know even then you would still have some kind of excuse. Wow. :bullshit:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care who is presumed right or wrong in this tit for tat between Smead and Coug but I am interested in some names...

Forget about the injuries because no one can argue against a negative impact on the Rams or Sam Bradford's lack of playing time issues but I'm interested in this argument regarding Sam Bradford's skill set which is being argued here.

You see Retro, it's not one coaches opinion. I've seen many Football Professionals touting Sam's abilities & skills over the years. Now while I don't agree with the exaggeration of 99%, as Coug has put it, there has been a consensus attitude for most who have chimed in on the subject over the years which agree with Fisher & Wienkie.

So that point got me thinking..... Who in the Professional Football world agrees with the negative Nancy's here that Sam's skills sets are subpar?

Like I said prior, sure there are plenty down on Sam because of his injuries, myself included but I'm interested in hearing about those who have spoken out on his poor abilities and his substandard skill sets.

Names please...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One coach?? It's way closer to every nfl coach then one.
I don't care who is presumed right or wrong in this tit for tat between Smead and Coug but I am interested in some names...

Forget about the injuries because no one can argue against a negative impact on the Rams or Sam Bradford's lack of playing time issues but I'm interested in this argument regarding Sam Bradford's skill set which is being argued here.

You see Retro, it's not one coaches opinion. I've seen many Football Professionals touting Sam's abilities & skills over the years. Now while I don't agree with the exaggeration of 99%, as Coug has put it, there has been a consensus attitude for most who have chimed in on the subject over the years which agree with Fisher & Wienkie.

So that point got me thinking..... Who in the Professional Football world agrees with the negative Nancy's here that Sam's skills sets are subpar?

Like I said prior, sure there are plenty down on Sam because of his injuries, myself included but I'm interested in hearing about those who have spoken out on his poor abilities and his substandard skill sets.

Names please...

I'll give you a couple names. Charles Davis nfl network Daniel jermiah nfl network, Charlie Casserly(loves Bradford) Mike Shanahan. And the ESPN NFL live crew. They always talk Sam up. Like I said you don't hear anyone say he doesn't have the talent.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And how often do teams trade a good QB away?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And please don't act like you want him to succeed this year. You want him to fail soooo bad that one good year isn't even good enough for you. He has to have two great seasons in a row. And you know even then you would still have some kind of excuse. Wow. :bullshit:

What is wrong with you, oh never mind I probably don't have that much time:)

No, it won't be good enough for me if he regressed the next year or gets hurt the next year, he needs to put a couple of back to back years together, they don't have to be great, hey what about if he just had two years of being on the field. We've already been through two years where he was ok, in separate years. What aren't you getting here, so what if he has a decent to good next year, if he follows it up with a bad or injury filled year?

If he has any kind of decent year next year, we maybe make the playoffs, odds of making Super Bowl, probably not yet! Now if he follows that up with a bad or injury filled year, that just sets us back, yet again! So, yes he "needs " to have two decent to good years back to back for me to fall in love with him, is that really that hard to understand?

Do you even see what I'm saying? Probably not, because you have become content with Sammie playing a year here or there, I guess when you love someone so much, that's good enough!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One coach?? It's way closer to every nfl coach then one.

I'll give you a couple names. Charles Davis nfl network Daniel jermiah nfl network, Charlie Casserly(loves Bradford) Mike Shanahan. And the ESPN NFL live crew. They always talk Sam up. Like I said you don't hear anyone say he doesn't have the talent.
We agree however I really would like to hear from Smead maybe even Retro as he seems to be leaning that way.

I not saying anyone is wrong here, it just I've only heard this from the 'he aint worth his contract ' crowd. Which I totally get but feel it was in large due to the new CBA changes to the rookie pay scale. Good lord could you imagine the salaries that Newton, Luck and even RGIII would have garnered?

Anyway Smead, Retro, back to topic.

Names please!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with you, oh never mind I probably don't have that much time:)

No, it won't be good enough for me if he regressed the next year or gets hurt the next year, he needs to put a couple of back to back years together, they don't have to be great, hey what about if he just had two years of being on the field. We've already been through two years where he was ok, in separate years. What aren't you getting here, so what if he has a decent to good next year, if he follows it up with a bad or injury filled year?

If he has any kind of decent year next year, we maybe make the playoffs, odds of making Super Bowl, probably not yet! Now if he follows that up with a bad or injury filled year, that just sets us back, yet again! So, yes he "needs " to have two decent to good years back to back for me to fall in love with him, is that really that hard to understand?

Do you even see what I'm saying? Probably not, because you have become content with Sammie playing a year here or there, I guess when you love someone so much, that's good enough!
Come on Smead, you know this ain't true!

He was great his rookie season compared to rookie QB's who preceded him and you give him zero credit for that season. He was also having a pretty good year the year he tore his ACL but the knock was the teams wins and loss record and lack of deep throws.

The fact is, we have been an awful team for years prior to Fisher coming to town and playing in the toughest division in Football. Since that time we have been the youngest teams two years running with talent and experience finally making some headway last year. Now that the pieces are much closer, a healthy Sam will impress most, just not you.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how often do teams trade a good QB away?

Oh I don't know, Farve, Montana, Alex Smith ( eve though I don't think he's all that good, he has a least proven himself, I think he was like 19-5 or something his last years with SF) those are 3 guys off the top of my head! I'm sure if I did some digging some more would pop up!