• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Pittsburgh helmet, and Miami
I like ours, just not the face mask color. I also could do without the yellow-gold stripe down the middle. The yellow-gold color reminded me of the Los Angeles Rams colors...

I plan to sport this during the combine then put up a UCLA avatar for March Madness!

Not that UCLA will even make it or anything but it is still a great time of the year!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like ours, just not the face mask color. I also could do without the yellow-gold stripe down the middle. The yellow-gold color reminded me of the Los Angeles Rams colors...

I plan to sport this during the combine then put up a UCLA avatar for March Madness!

Not that UCLA will even make it or anything but it is still a great time of the year!

Yeah maybe a black mask and stripe

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, I do not want the helmet to be like your avi. There is a boatload of sweat equity in those horns and even though your avi is cool, I wouldn't want to see that on the official helmet. Nope!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Sam Bradford, you been stealing money. Now you don't want to restructure or want a trade, goes to further show why you were a loser in the NFL, it has always been about your sorry/greedy/broken down self. How you have any fans after this bullshit, is beyond me.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Sam Bradford, you been stealing money. Now you don't want to restructure or want a trade, goes to further show why you were a loser in the NFL, it has always been about your sorry/greedy/broken down self. How you have any fans after this bullshit, is beyond me.

Careful Snake, the Coug will jump all over you for ripping on his boy? Sammie has earned every last penny that the Rams have thrown away at him, I mean paid him! Just ask him! Sammie has earned that money because he won the Heisman Trophy 8 years ago, don't ya know?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah because I'm sure his agent wants to have his client take a pay cut. That should help him get more business... And make him look good to his current clients. And Im sure other NFL players would love sam to do that... Then they might have to do it. You don't restructure if the market says that is what your worth? Maby he ends up restructing idk. Bottom line is agent has to get him the most money it's a business. He doesn't want a trade he wants to play for the Rams. He didn't steal anything he signed a contract.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because I'm sure his agent wants to have his client take a pay cut. That should help him get more business... And make him look good to his current clients. And Im sure other NFL players would love sam to do that... Then they might have to do it. You don't restructure if the market says that is what your worth? Maby he ends up restructing idk. Bottom line is agent has to get him the most money it's a business. He doesn't want a trade he wants to play for the Rams. He didn't steal anything he signed a contract.

What his agent "wants" is irrelevant. I'm sure his agent would love to have the Rams give Sammie a raise too! I'm sure Sammie could give a rip if his agent looked good so he could get more clients, I'm sure his agent has more money than Sammie. It's not about what his agent wants, it's about what Sammie wants to do, and if he was smart he would restructure his contract and maybe endear himself to Ram fans that have become sour on him.

He should feel some kind of loyalty to a team that has stood with him through his mediocrity and injuries and continue to roll the dice with him. You would think that he would want to show people that he was at
least kind of worth what they paid for him! You would think that he would want to actually play and produce for the team that has paid him money for carrying a clipboard, and at least has tried to build the team

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What his agent "wants" is irrelevant. I'm sure his agent would love to have the Rams give Sammie a raise too! I'm sure Sammie could give a rip if his agent looked good so he could get more clients, I'm sure his agent has more money than Sammie. It's not about what his agent wants, it's about what Sammie wants to do, and if he was smart he would restructure his contract and maybe endear himself to Ram fans that have become sour on him.

He should feel some kind of loyalty to a team that has stood with him through his mediocrity and injuries and continue to roll the dice with him. You would think that he would want to show people that he was at
least kind of worth what they paid for him! You would think that he would want to actually play and produce for the team that has paid him money for carrying a clipboard, and at least has tried to build the team

You don't get it, Sammie works for his agent, Sammie Bustford only wants to not get hurt walking to the bank to cash his overinflated check.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get it, Sammie works for his agent, Sammie Bustford only wants to not get hurt walking to the bank to cash his overinflated check.

I wish people would stop being wishy washy about Bradford and just say what they think.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Smed what did you do. We have 15 moderators now.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what have you done Smed. this is madness

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what have you done Smed. this is madness

Sorry I stumbled onto some nude pictures of you and Sammie and I posted them on here, that's a no no!

Not to mention it was pretty ugly too!