• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:
Gut check time. Bradford camp given permission to seek trade.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah.... you're right and no thumbs up or down. :eek:
Give them some time to work the bugs out. I have used this format on other sites its pretty cool. The likes will come back. Don't know about the header. :nod:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "thumbs-up/down" icon is on the right-hand side of every post toward the upper corner in very light colors along with some other functions like "too funny", "dislike", "gay", and "I love you, man".

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:
Gut check time. Bradford camp given permission to seek trade.

I am not sure of the true meaning of this. No team would make a trade for him with his cap hit and health in issue. I think, but I am not sure, but another team may be able to discuss an extension that would lighten the cap hit, but they would still be taking a major risk with the health issues. I can see the call going something like this:

Bradford Camp " We would like permission to seek a trade for Sam."

Snead: Places Bradford Camp on hold. "Ha ha, ha ha ha!!! Jeff, guys pick up line 1, you are going to love this". " We support whatever Sam wants".

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure of the true meaning of this. No team would make a trade for him with his cap hit and health in issue. I think, but I am not sure, but another team may be able to discuss an extension that would lighten the cap hit, but they would still be taking a major risk with the health issues. I can see the call going something like this:

Bradford Camp " We would like permission to seek a trade for Sam."

Snead: Places Bradford Camp on hold. "Ha ha, ha ha ha!!! Jeff, guys pick up line 1, you are going to love this". " We support whatever Sam wants".

Sounds about right. They supposedly want to test his value? A guy who couldn't even make it out of the preseason healthy and hasn't played a regular season game in a year and a half? Give me a break.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding is the Bills a very interested probably some others. If nothing else we will get a value for Bradford. Look around what is available to QB needy teams. But you guys are probably right nobody would want him.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding is the Bills a very interested probably some others. If nothing else we will get a value for Bradford. Look around what is available to QB needy teams. But you guys are probably right nobody would want him.

I don't see a team trading for him and giving us something. Why would they give up something when they could wait for the Rams to cut him and then they can sign him. I think this is why the Rams are very nervous right now. If Sams agent is talking to teams they could make a deal behind closed doors I would think.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford's agent wants to see what he can get for Sam via trade, so then he establish what they can ask for reasonable contract from the Rams. :scratch:

The Redskins have offered some black beans and rice so far, so i'm thinking maybe a few million a year? :noidea:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford's agent wants to see what he can get for Sam via trade, so then he establish what they can ask for reasonable contract from the Rams. :scratch:

The Redskins have offered some black beans and rice so far, so i'm thinking maybe a few million a year? :noidea:

I say, let's do it, I like black beans and rice!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:D:noidea:t
Bradford to the Brown's. Manzeil to the Rams? Katie bar the door.