• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just a positive thread talking about us as one of the better/nicer boards.

What he said was pretty negative about this board and no matter who it is, it should be addressed. I dont want fellow Rams fans in a place where they can't discuss how good our team has been. :lol: I think a lot of us have been frustrated for sure and its expressed differently at times. But I don't take anything personal and think highly of everyone on here, even Coug and his special love. :)

As far as me, you won't hurt my feelings. I'm a smart ass and can take it as well.

Hope your Sunday is going well Vita.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 27mtrcougar
Yeah yeah. you're not hearing Fisher press conferences about keeping Davis are you...
Gee could that be as SJ has suggested, you and Fisher have the same man love for Sammie and you are both blind to "any" alternative!

Ill put the rest of this comment in the negativity thread because I'm not too sure if it would fly here, better safe than sorry!

I guess to answer your question Coug, Fisher is like the Captain of the Titanic, and Sammie IS the Titanic, and Fisher is prepared to go down with the ship if need be, because he is stubborn.

I guess it's the same reason he didn't try a couple of other Olineman instead of the stiffs he had in there he's stubborn and by God he is going to prove he is right even if he isn't!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Yeah yeah. you're not hearing Fisher press conferences about keeping Davis are you...
Gee could that be as SJ has suggested, you and Fisher have the same man love for Sammie and you are both blind to "any" alternative!

Ill put the rest of this comment in the negativity thread because I'm not too sure if it would fly here, better safe than sorry!

I guess to answer your question Coug, Fisher is like the Captain of the Titanic, and Sammie IS the Titanic, and Fisher is prepared to go down with the ship if need be, because he is stubborn.

I guess it's the same reason he didn't try a couple of other Olineman instead of the stiffs he had in there he's stubborn and by God he is going to prove he is right even if he isn't!
Stubborn and Committed are as fine a line as Brave and Stupid! :lol:

You need to be both to be either.

In each case!

Only history tells and this story is still untold.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stubborn and Committed are as fine a line as Brave and Stupid! :lol:

You need to be both to be either.

In each case!

Only history tells and this story is still untold.

Vita, I agree it's Fishers decision and obviously he knows more than I do:whistle:, but of course as fans we will question calls or moves that seem to us very questionable!

I may bash Sammie, but if he is our QB I do hope he comes through for us, I'm just not very confident about that, but I'm not being paid to make that decision and Fisher is, right or wrong!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I will say, Fisher was not committed to Davis, because of a couple of bad games, yet he stayed committed with Wells, who I think "sucked" and Joseph, and they were proving to be two of the worst Olineman in the league. I don't care how bad the backups looked in practice, he should have plugged them in somewhere, sometime, to see "if" they may have been an improvement. I actually thought Person played well when he was in there, Barnes should have been given a look to see what we have in him.

Now I'm not sure if that is stubborn or committed, brave or stupid, but again I guess that's his call right or "wrong"

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:

No he wants to stay with Sam because its simply the best option right now. I don't think it has anything with being stubborn. he's putting the best players out there. If his job is on the line why wouldn't he have the best players on the field? B. Jones is probably a bust he wasn't strong enough and i don't think he was even dressed for the last couple games. Barns is no better then Wells. We need a new center for sure.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to mention the offensive line coach is probably telling him the best players to put out there. thats his job.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wants to stay with Sam because its simply the best option right now. I don't think it has anything with being stubborn. he's putting the best players out there. If his job is on the line why wouldn't he have the best players on the field? B. Jones is probably a bust he wasn't strong enough and i don't think he was even dressed for the last couple games. Barns is no better then Wells. We need a new center for sure.

Well I'm not so sure he is putting the best players out there! Long sucked all year, I think Robinson proved he was the better option at LT. Wells has sucked all year, if both he and Joseph have been ranked as two of-the worst Olineman in the league, than you need to see what you have in your backups! Sometimes players are better game time players than they are in practice! Maybe they didn't look that good in practice going up against our defense:noidea:

And how do you know that Jones is "probably" a bust, we don't know, he wasn't given the chance to be a bust! How do we know Barnes is no better than Wells, we don't! Again because he wasn't given the chance! Same thing with Davis, pull him after a "couple" of poor plays, not poor games, a couple of poor plays against the best defenses in the league!

Again, these are Fishers decisions to make, but I think they are questionable!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not so sure he is putting the best players out there! Long sucked all year, I think Robinson proved he was the better option at LT. Wells has sucked all year, if both he and Joseph have been ranked as two of-the worst Olineman in the league, than you need to see what you have in your backups! Sometimes players are better game time players than they are in practice! Maybe they didn't look that good in practice going up against our defense:noidea:

And how do you know that Jones is "probably" a bust, we don't know, he wasn't given the chance to be a bust! How do we know Barnes is no better than Wells, we don't! Again because he wasn't given the chance! Same thing with Davis, pull him after a "couple" of poor plays, not poor games, a couple of poor plays against the best defenses in the league!

Again, these are Fishers decisions to make, but I think they are questionable!

again Robinson didn't even start to week 6 he was very raw. our back up QB probably would have been killed if they just threw him in there at LT. Wells beat out Barnes in practice that just how it works. you act like you know whats going on in practice like these coaches don't know what they are doing… :gaah:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again Robinson didn't even start to week 6 he was very raw. our back up QB probably would have been killed if they just threw him in there at LT. Wells beat out Barnes in practice that just how it works. you act like you know whats going on in practice like these coaches don't know what they are doing… :gaah:

Sorry but Long sucked from day one, there were other rookie lineman picked in first round that started right away, why wait til week 6 to start him, throw him in there, you picked him with your number 1 pick for a reason! Im sure sticking Robinson in sooner he would have been fine. It seems Fisher tends to go with veterans whether they are better or not! Obviously Donald should have been starting from day one, but no he was to raw according to You!

You are the one that acts like you know what goes on in practice. These guys aren't necessarily beating anyone out, I'm sure Fisher is going with the veterans because that's what he does. And as I said,
sometimes guys are better game players than they are "practice" type guys, but Fisher is not going to know what his guys can do if he doesn't play them!

It's the same thing with Sammie, he will be starting by default, it won't matter who they bring in!

And again you have never questioned what the hell these guys are doing, or thinking?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking Wells started all year because Fisher asked Sammie what his opinion was! Sammie likes the way Wells nuts feel better than anyone else's, and I think Fisher took that into consideration when making his decision to continue with Wells even though he sucked!

After all Fisher loves Sammie"almost" as much as Coug!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady likes his balls to. But Brady likes everyone's balls.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but Long sucked from day one, there were other rookie lineman picked in first round that started right away, why wait til week 6 to start him, throw him in there, you picked him with your number 1 pick for a reason! Im sure sticking Robinson in sooner he would have been fine. It seems Fisher tends to go with veterans whether they are better or not! Obviously Donald should have been starting from day one, but no he was to raw according to You!

You are the one that acts like you know what goes on in practice. These guys aren't necessarily beating anyone out, I'm sure Fisher is going with the veterans because that's what he does. And as I said,
sometimes guys are better game players than they are "practice" type guys, but Fisher is not going to know what his guys can do if he doesn't play them!

It's the same thing with Sammie, he will be starting by default, it won't matter who they bring in!

And again you have never questioned what the hell these guys are doing, or thinking?

Long sucked from day one?? I don't know what you were watching. he was a beast in Run blocking and not bad in pass blocking. far from sucking.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking Wells started all year because Fisher asked Sammie what his opinion was! Sammie likes the way Wells nuts feel better than anyone else's, and I think Fisher took that into consideration when making his decision to continue with Wells even though he sucked!

After all Fisher loves Sammie"almost" as much as Coug!

it was pretty much know B. Jones was to weak and got destroyed in practice but yeah lets put him in… Wells battled in practice and held his own thats how you make it on the field. You think Fisher likes drafting guys and not playing them?? that doesn't make him look good. that took a lot of balls not throwing Robinson in there. he wasn't ready. what happens to Robinsons confidence if he gets beat from day one? there is a lot more that goes into these decisions then you think. if other rookies are thrown in the fire its usually because they don't have anyone better and are forced into action.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was pretty much know B. Jones was to weak and got destroyed in practice but yeah lets put him in… Wells battled in practice and held his own thats how you make it on the field. You think Fisher likes drafting guys and not playing them?? that doesn't make him look good. that took a lot of balls not throwing Robinson in there. he wasn't ready. what happens to Robinsons confidence if he gets beat from day one? there is a lot more that goes into these decisions then you think. if other rookies are thrown in the fire its usually because they don't have anyone better and are forced into action.

I could give a shit if Wells held his own in practice, he sucked on the field and when you suck on the field it's time to look for different answers and try something different! He, along with Joseph were two of the worst rated Olineman in the league, what part of that aren't you getting. Whether the "second stringers" were beat out or not, your starters aren't getting the job done, so let's see what the backups can do in game situations.

It's like with any job, you won't get the experience if you arent given the opportunity, and again you don't think that Person "held his own" when he was given the chance!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I missed you last week OZ.

No good time really at all...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they show Wells and Joseph the door. Smed is right on this one. They both got consistently beat when they were in there and teams capitalized on it the further we went into the season.