• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. It wasn't a good pass should have been lower so its incomplete if not caught. But even if Lockett catches that ball he doesn't score. Watch the replay. So it wouldn't have been an easy TD.

Yes I've heard all the announcers saying the same thing about it should have been lower. Wilson isnt that big a guy to begin with, a pass over the middle at the goal line isn't probably his best strength, I'm not sure how low he could have thrown that ball with his height and still dealing with both oline and dine players? It wasn't a good pass as far as the defender being there, but if the defender isn't there the pass is complete, he put it where Lockett could have caught it had not Butler broken on the ball, it was a good pass, was a better defensive play!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: :lol: And I think you can add that NE was lucky to beat Baltimore.

BTW - I'm not sure if you've seen it but most them folks over on the Seattle boards think it was a terrible pass by Wilson.

Well I think Seattle fans are disappointed as we would be if it was us, and they are going to look at it the way a certain someone I know (me, :yahoo:) negatively! It was a better defensive play than it was a terrible throw. But it wasnt a good call to begin with, that is the biggest problem , not the throw itself!

And yes NE was fortunate to beat Baltimore also! Yes sometimes it takes luck to get you to where you want to be, just seems like there was a lot of it going on this year, I only wish the Rams were so lucky!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid play call any way you look at it.

You run beast mode twice in that situation. If you lose, you lose.

And if by some crazy chance you want to pass.. Why not roll Wilson out and throw it outside, hell he could even keep it if he has a small lane.

The beauty of mobile QBs

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid play call any way you look at it.

You run beast mode twice in that situation. If you lose, you lose.

And if by some crazy chance you want to pass.. Why not roll Wilson out and throw it outside, hell he could even keep it if he has a small lane.

The beauty of mobile QBs

Exactly, but I'm thinking since Bellicheat didn't call time out, there probably wasn't going to be enough time to run the ball a couple of times if you don't get in the first or second time, as a lot of people have noted, passing the ball wasn't the biggest issue, the pass play was!

Although as you said, I would take my chances with what has worked all year long and given it to Lynch, win or lose

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations Smed on the 1000th post! Whewhoo!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because nobody wants the job apparently except someone in-house who knows about all of the BS without the hype.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, but I'm thinking since Bellicheat didn't call time out, there probably wasn't going to be enough time to run the ball a couple of times if you don't get in the first or second time, as a lot of people have noted, passing the ball wasn't the biggest issue, the pass play was!

Although as you said, I would take my chances with what has worked all year long and given it to Lynch, win or lose
You got that right Smed!

Bill played Pete like a Jedi Knight!

I thought Pete should have extended the game right after the Marshawn 1st down run to the 1/2 yard line. That would have given him three full shots running Beast mode with about a minute left in the game and as long as Seattle didn't let NE in the end zone with about 45 seconds and 2 timeouts the worse case scenario if Lynch scores on 2nd down is a OT game.

Pete thought Bill was going to call the timeout but instead Bill let it run down and then Pete only had 26 seconds and was basically forced to pass on one of those three downs.

Agree with you too on the type of pass play they chose to run. Let your QB improvise and throw to the corners and if it's not there throw it a way.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Retro and Red, I think either Frank Cignetti or Rob Boras have already come to an agreement with the Rams however no official release has been made and it's probably Cignetti.

As you always say Retro, stay tuned.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Shanahan signed with Atlanta and it is down to either Cignetti or Boras. The Rams know this and that is why there is no rush to announce the position is filled.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries Smed. I am glad you cleared that marker.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but he was out regardless. "knocked out, but not KO'd". Our D would make Sam have snot bubbles. Truth is.. we knocked out 2 of AZs QBs this year and were a big reason why they didn't make a deep run in the playoffs.

yup

Okay, I'm bringing it here....

Junkie, you're such a dick! :lol:

Snot Bubbles! :pound:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea indeed, Vita. It can be done. No worries. I think we are getting to the bottom of it. I think.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Sam doesn't deserve any more torture. But our D is gonna be pretty fierce in the near future.

Look at me being positive on the negative thread!! :wtf2:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Sam doesn't deserve any more torture. But our D is gonna be pretty fierce in the near future.

Look at me being positive on the negative thread!! :wtf2:
:lol:

So SJ, if MM is there at 10 and we've restructured Sam's deal, what do we do?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

So SJ, if MM is there at 10 and we've restructured Sam's
deal, what do we do?
You jump all over Mariota at #10. If the season had ended after they beat FSU, he's top 2 no questions. But the negative hype is spinning now. My guess is he has a great Pro day and someone jumps on him. But I am hoping they don't. :hope: If we have MM and Bradford, MM should be ready by mid-season right around the time when Sam will probably get hurt. :gaah:

I can't wait to laugh at these people who think this QB class is weak. It's the best I've seen in awhile and by that I mean their are a handful of guys that are going to be starters in the NFL. I really would like to see MM or Hundley on this team. Something tells me we might see Hundley and Bradford. Or we don't sign Bradford, Locker and Hundley.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You jump all over Mariota at #10. If the season had ended after they beat FSU, he's top 2 no questions. But the negative hype is spinning now. My guess is he has a great Pro day and someone jumps on him. But I am hoping they don't. :hope: If we have MM and Bradford, MM should be ready by mid-season right around the time when Sam will probably get hurt. :gaah:

I can't wait to laugh at these people who think this QB class is weak. It's the best I've seen in awhile and by that I mean their are a handful of guys that are going to be starters in the NFL. I really would like to see MM or Hundley on this team. Something tells me we might see Hundley and Bradford. Or we don't sign Bradford, Locker and Hundley.
Mid-Season, do you really think he will stay healthy that long? :lol:

Imagine all that speed with MM on offense! Add some starting and depth to the OL and we could actually be hard to deal with offensively!

Last edited by a moderator: