• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to say Touchdown passes are overrated. :suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello!
clueless.gif

That's not you "bending" and me "claiming to be right", it's exactly the other way around!

I'll try to make it easy for your dumb ass to understand and eliminate the specifics.:lol:

I basically said, I see things "this way" and you see things "that way"

That my friend is seeking middle ground, bending if you will. But no! Not good enough for you.

You had to be right and correct that by saying I see things "more this way" when they actually are "that way". That's not you bending, not even a little. That is you needing to be right!

:L

When you say "than they actually are" it doesn't oppose your opinion 'Mr Bend a Little', it opposes some
implied fact that supposedly concurs with your opini

Okay Smed, time to post your spin.

Maybe this time you can try to bend a little.

Good luck with that! :pound:

At least I occasionally agree agree with you! And I don't come across as arrogant and call people names, you have come on here and told me to come down off my soapbox, yet your soapbox is so much taller than mine.

Wow talk about an Asshole! I'm assuming you are Cougar, or you are as much in love with Bradford than he is. Cougar has posted so many lame , idiotic posts but you never ever say anything contrary to his beliefs, and their are a few others on here that don't like Bradford, but they get a pass.

I've reviewed your post, yes I have a strong opinion about certain things and I do go off stats, because that's what is there, I also go off of what I have seen, Bradford sucks, you have to learn to accept that!

But your post come across as you are superior than most people in here, I would tell you to kiss my ass, but you are probably into that!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee Vita, you get me all riled up! At least with Coug I don't agree with anything he says, but I enjoy going back and forth with him.

I guess going forward I will just ignore your negative posts and responses to me and only respond to your post that I agree with! You are a Ram fan, so you can't be all bad, can you?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to say Touchdown passes are overrated. :suds:

Again, you are being an ass, I said TD passes can be over rated, sorry if you don't see it that way, but the short TD pass to a WIDE OPEN receiver doesn't take that much talent, a lot of below average QBs do it every weekend.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I occasionally agree agree with you! And I don't come across as arrogant and call people names, you have come on here and told me to come down off my soapbox, yet your soapbox is so much taller than mine.

Wow talk about an Asshole! I'm assuming you are Cougar, or you are as much in love with Bradford than he is. Cougar has posted so many lame , idiotic posts but you never ever say anything contrary to his beliefs, and their are a few others on here that don't like Bradford, but they get a pass.

I've reviewed your post, yes I have a strong opinion about certain things and I do go off stats, because that's what is there, I also go off of what I have seen, Bradford sucks, you have to learn to accept that!

But your post come across as you are superior than most people in here, I would tell you to kiss my ass, but you are probably into that!
:wtf2: Smed?

:noidea:

We've been jawing at one another for years, I have never had an 'actual' disparaging' thought of you EVER and certainly thought we could clown around like that.

Just so you know, I have the utmost respect for you (Except for all those gay remarks! :lol:) Furthermore, I would never actually call you a name with malice. IMO we are all dumb asses brother, so none of us are better than the other. :nod:

I guess we all can get carried away here in the Master Vent thread and trying to post in the vein of Negativity is actually quite new for a lot of us.

That said, I'll chill out with ya bro!

My apologies for sure!

:suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: Smed?

:noidea:

We've been jawing at one another for years, I have never had an 'actual' disparaging' thought of you EVER and certainly thought we could clown around like that.

Just so you know, I have the utmost respect for you (Except for all those gay remarks! :lol:) Furthermore, I would never actually call you a name with malice. IMO we are all dumb asses brother, so none of us are better than the other. :nod:

I guess we all can get carried away here in the Master Vent thread and trying to post in the vein of Negativity is actually quite new for a lot of us.
That said, I'll chill out with ya bro!

My apologies for sure!

:suds:

VITA, I know I come across negatively on a lot of things, yes I know that! I am also Very opinionated(duh). I also realize I base a lot of things on stats, and I also realize that stats can be turned and twisted any way you want to turn and twist them, yet at the same time they do somewhat give a picture of what a player does or doesn't do.

I also watch and tape a lot of games, not just Ram games. I don't like and haven't liked our OC's for years now, but I also realize that it's not just us, there are a lot of fans that don't like their OC's. MY brother is a
SF fan and has complained about their OC all year, and he pretty much says the same things about their OC that Ram fans say on this site! "I think" that there are only a handful of truly "good" OC in the league, of course you have to have the talent to make your system work, but I guess it's like the draft, it's kind of hit or miss!

Sorry for the responses, I guess it's part frustration, part stubbornness, but of course you know my biggest thing is Bradford, and not that I don't like him, I wish he would come through for us, but when I see the constant " he is the man" , "he has all this talent" , "he's this and he's that" it just sends me over the edge, because "I" haven't seen any of that!

Anyway, I accept your apology, not sure you needed to, you are right, I can be an ass, but I also apologize , I can only "try" to be more positive! Even though I'm "positive" Sammie is not the guy! See I can't even not be positive :yahoo:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VITA, I know I come across negatively on a lot of things, yes I know that! I am also Very opinionated(duh). I also realize I base a lot of things on stats, and I also realize that stats can be turned and twisted any way you want to turn and twist them, yet at the same time they do somewhat give a picture of what a player does or doesn't do.

I also watch and tape a lot of games, not just Ram games. I don't like and haven't liked our OC's for years now, but I also realize that it's not just us, there are a lot of fans that don't like their OC's. MY brother is a
SF fan and has complained about their OC all year, and he pretty much says the same things about their OC that Ram fans say on this site! "I think" that there are only a handful of truly "good" OC in the league, of course you have to have the talent to make your system work, but I guess it's like the draft, it's kind of hit or miss!

Sorry for the responses, I guess it's part frustration, part stubbornness, but of course you know my biggest thing is Bradford, and not that I don't like him, I wish he would come through for us, but when I see the constant " he is the man" , "he has all this talent" , "he's this and he's that" it just sends me over the edge, because "I" haven't seen any of that!

Anyway, I accept your apology, not sure you needed to, you are right, I can be an ass, but I also apologize , I can only "try" to be more positive! Even though I'm "positive" Sammie is not the guy! See I can't even not be positive :yahoo:
Aww!

Last edited by a moderator:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like pete Caroll was stealing Schotty's play calls lol. Did anyone else think about the Charger game when that happened?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I shouted at the TV. Dumbasses ran a Shottenheimer play!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like pete Caroll was stealing Schotty's play calls lol. Did anyone else think about the Charger game when that happened?
Yes but I also thought of Smed.... :whistle:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah!! Yeah a TD there would have been way overrated.. lol

ok how many times do I have to tell you before you actually get it. Passing TD's are relevant, but they "can" be overrated. It's like I said when Brett Favre or even P. Manning throw the ball a lot inside the 5 yard, it's like they are padding their stats, because it "can" be easy.

It's the same thing with the pass yesterday, obviously Lynch should have run the ball. The same arguement can be said with Manning, you have the ball that close give it to your RB, and Denver has good rB's.

Obviously Vita won't agree with me here either, but it's like I said a short pass down by the goal line "can" be easy, you just don't throw it over the middle where all the congestion is! How many of those TDs yesterday were easy throw and catches, they were towards the end lines where only your receiver could get it, and of course the one where the Seattle receiver used the ref for a pick to get wide open.

It's no different than Rivers throwing the pick 6 against us over the middle, Warner the pick 6 over the middle in the Super Bowl, Hill the pick over the middle against SD. Odds are your "usually" not going to be open over the middle that close to the goal line.

When you have a running back like Lynch that call is crazy, yet if you are going to try the pass play, it should be to the end lines or the back of the end zone where only your guy has a chance at it!

All that being said, I'm glad Seattle lost, don't like Carroll, Lynch, or Sherman. Loved the expression on Shermans face after the interception.

Also did anyone notice the difference between how Butler handled his interview with class after the game compared to a certain knucklehead (Sherman) last year!

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My 1st thought was we were going to be setting up another person to interview for our next OC.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking that you are always thinkimg about me!:rollseyes:
:lol:

No, just found it ironic that our discussion over the last couple of weeks of how easy it is to throw 2 Yard TD bombs found it's way to close the Superbowl this year. :yahoo:

I do understand where you are coming from though, quick slants and crossing routes over the middle can be dangerous and the call leading to a Championship ending INT is inexcusable in that scenario especially when you have beast mode in the backfield.

That said, you might want to concede the whole 2 yard TD bomb thing. A throw going to the corner, like you are now suggesting, will never be merely 2 yards or around that (Except on the stat sheet) and is almost always a 15 to 20 yard throw or more when it's goal to go from the 1 or 2 yard line.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

No, just found it ironic that our discussion over the last couple of weeks of how easy it is to throw 2 Yard TD bombs found it's way to close the Superbowl this year. :yahoo:

I do understand where you are coming from though, quick slants and crossing routes over the middle can be dangerous and the call leading to a Championship ending INT is inexcusable in that scenario especially when you have beast mode in the backfield.

That said, you might want to concede the whole 2 yard TD bomb thing. A throw going to the corner, like you are now suggesting, will never be merely 2 yards or around that (Except on the stat sheet) and is almost always a 15 to 20 yard throw or more when it's goal to go from the 1 or 2 yard line.

I will concede that Vita, you are correct that it would be a further throw to the back of the end zone, but also a couple of those TD throws were just over the goal line, which would be 2 yard throws. That being said, I don't like Seattle, but that was a good throw by Wilson, great play by Butler, could have just as easily been a TD? NE was lucky to win the game, and at the same time if Seattle would have won, I think they would have been lucky!

Was a weird playoff this year, I think Dallas was lucky to beat Detroit, GB was lucky to beat Dallas, Seattle was lucky to beat GB, and then NE was lucky to beat Seattle, even though I think overall NE outplayed
Seattle!

Hey, just my observations!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will concede that Vita, you are correct that it would be a further throw to the back of the end zone, but also a couple of those TD throws were just over the goal line, which would be 2 yard throws. That being said, I don't like Seattle, but that was a good throw by Wilson, great play by Butler, could have just as easily been a TD? NE was lucky to win the game, and at the same time if Seattle would have won, I think they would have been lucky!

Was a weird playoff this year, I think Dallas was lucky to beat Detroit, GB was lucky to beat Dallas, Seattle was lucky to beat GB, and then NE was lucky to beat Seattle, even though I think overall NE outplayed
Seattle!

:agree: :lol: And I think you can add that NE was lucky to beat Baltimore.

BTW - I'm not sure if you've seen it but most them folks over on the Seattle boards think it was a terrible pass by Wilson.

Last edited by a moderator:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle!

I disagree. It wasn't a good pass should have been lower so its incomplete if not caught. But even if Lockett catches that ball he doesn't score. Watch the replay. So it wouldn't have been an easy TD.