• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mid-Season, do you really think he will stay healthy that long? :lol:

Imagine all that speed with MM on offense! Add some starting and depth to the OL and we could actually be hard to deal with offensively!

I don't think MM will look as fast in the NFL. It seems defenses have caught up to the running QBs. Russell Wilson is probably the best and I think teams are catching up to him. MM better be able to get under center drop back throw the ball on time and accurately in tight window with a CB all over the WR. That's the question about Him. Sam needs a nasty Olinemen with our first pick or he probably will be hurt again.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Newton mixes in the spread O with a pro style offense. He's bigger and can take more of a beating, but MM is way faster.

4.4 is pretty dam fast. He's just needs to watch film on Russell. Russell runs a bit of a spread O at times too. MM is smart. He will figure it out.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again this is why Shanahan wanted Bradford over RG3. RG3 coming out of Baylor's system was an unknown in the NFL. Only exception is a guy like Luck or Manning

Whoops you almost got me there, I guess I better go to vent thread!

I think Shanahan wanted Sammie because Sammie is part Indian and would be a better fit with the Redskins!
You don't know what Shanahan is thinking, he may or may not have wanted Sammie for this or that reason. All we do know is that Shanahan definitely wasn't on board with the Griffin pick!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think MM will look as fast in the NFL. It seems defenses have caught up to the running QBs. Russell Wilson is probably the best and I think teams are catching up to him. MM better be able to get under center drop back throw the ball on time and accurately in tight window with a CB all over the WR. That's the question about Him. Sam needs a nasty Olinemen with our first pick or he probably will be hurt again.

Well we do know that he will look and actually be faster than Sammie. You may be right about throwing accurately and into tight windows, because Sammie hasn't even mastered that yet.:yahoo:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed u are wrong. Sammie has all the throws. Just look at his pro day or in training camp with the red jersey on.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed u are wrong. Sammie has all the throws. Just look at his pro day or in training camp with the red jersey on.

That's right, my bad!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed, you are already in the vent thread!

Ya, I posted that on another thread, but copied it to over here. But then again "sometimes" I'm not sure where I am in life:lol:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Sam doesn't deserve any more torture. But our D is gonna be pretty fierce in the near future.

Look at me being positive on the negative thread!! :wtf2:

Can you even imagine the stats our defense would put up against Sammie and our so called offense?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess because we play in the NFC west. Have they released the schedule yet?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess because we play in the NFC west. Have they released the schedule yet?
Not the actual schedule Coug, just the teams we will be facing either home or away...

Home: 49ers, Seahawks, Cardinals, Bears, Lions, Buccaneers, Browns, Steelers
Away: 49ers, Seahawks, Cardinals, Packers, Vikings, Redskins, Ravens, Bengals
NFL announces 2015 regular-season opponents for all 32 teams - CBSSports.com

BTW - Red, we are actually listed as No., 6 and we are listed with the easiet schedule in our Division from the 2014 records, if that helps! :lol:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Rams luck of late the Buc's Browns and Bears will have breakout seasons...:pound:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Original quote by Clayton:

I must say that Ive left the Rams board for about 3-4 months because the old CBS guys cover for someone who is an obvious troll but 99% of the time the board is great

Clayton if this troll u refer to is me, I think it's pretty weak to bark about this in an open forum. Not to mention I have been as positive as one can be thru losing year after year. If u have a problem with me or what I think, PM me and we can discuss. Not to mention the guys around here do their best with this board, while having A lot of other things going on.

I have said since day mofo 1, that Sam is injury prone. Since the year he was hurt in college. I don't think that's hating someone personally.

And I don't hate Mizzou btw unless they are playkng Illinois. I hate Kansas a lot more.

Regardless, I didn't like this post and others u made on a thread talking about the better NFL boards on The SportsHoopla.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
original Quote by Clayton
Don't worry about it. The Rams board is really solid for the most part and there is a lot of good talk on there and generally pretty amiable posters. Part of it might be that I lack a sense of humor online. There is just one poster that hates Sam Bradford, hates Missouri and doesn't appear to be too fond of the team most of the time. Winning is usually a panacea for these kinds of things

Not sure what/who ur mad at bro... We are all Rams fans. Whatever u need done, ask for it and communicate.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ussion/148557-nfl-boards-most-lax-fans-4.html

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ, I really don't think it's you Clayton was talking about, maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it.

I agree about the communication aspect however have no idea if that avenue was exhausted or not.

Clayton, I did notice that you stopped posting on the Rams boards and found you elsewhere on the hoop. Believe me brother, I was concerned about it. :nod:

I'll close with stating whatever the reason that caused Clayton and others IMO to stop posting on the Rams boards has been dealt with and this thread is an obvious result of the issues that were the overall problem.

Last edited by a moderator: