• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh-my-goodness-o.gif

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting nudes and leaving them will get you banned permanently. Just so you know.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see any pics? Was it the one with the hamster and the Heisman. :noidea:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I was sucked in by the title. Something with this trolling potential should NOT be limited to just the Rams team page. Selfish bastards!
:tsk:
Seriously, been a fan since Roman Gabriel hucked the ball. Good luck in 14 of your next 16 games.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see any pics? Was it the one with the hamster and the Heisman. :noidea:

My bad, I thought that was a gerbil?

Or are there other pics, I don't know about?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, Peyton Manning and Denver are Working on restructuring his contract! That's what winners do!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, Peyton Manning and Denver are Working on restructuring his contract! That's what winners do!
So then.....

You are calling Sam a winner?

I'm surprised!

Lets not forget that Sam has done this already a few years back.

Speaking on the $50 million guaranteed in Bradford's six-year, $78 million contract, well, the restructuring removed $6 million of those absolute guarantees, including a total of $6.41 million from the final two years of his deal.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that caught me off guard Smed. You calling Sam a winner. Glad your coming around!! :thumb:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's a completely different situation than what Sam's in. It's Payton's last year. he's worth a half Billion. He'll probably still get all that money just in a bonus. That's not what they're asking Sam to do.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's a completely different situation than what Sam's in. It's Payton's last year. he's worth a half Billion. He'll probably still get all that money just in a bonus. That's not what they're asking Sam to do.
It is a different situation, Manning doesn't have to do it, Denver would still be good if he didn't!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a different situation, Manning doesn't have to do it, Denver would still be good if he didn't!

What do you mean good? They wouldnt be asking him to do it if they were good would they? A 20m cap hit is not good.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean good? They wouldnt be asking him to do it if they were good would they? A 20m cap hit is not good.

What's wrong with you? You don't think Denver is a good team whether he restructures or not, I'm thinking they are! They will make playoffs and maybe even a run at the Supper Bowl, regardless if he restructures or not. Denver's a pretty good team, do you follow football?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with you? You don't think Denver is a good team whether he restructures or not, I'm thinking they are! They will make playoffs and maybe even a run at the Supper Bowl, regardless if he restructures or not. Denver's a pretty good team, do you follow football?

yeah i follow football. This is a new season so you never know. they have a lot of questions… Moore their starting safety, Knighton starting DT, Frainklin starting Guard, Montgomery starting center, both of their starting TE's, are all Free Agents. Wes Walker will probably retire and they will have to franchise WR D. Thomas. so your wrong he has to restructure or they would lose all these guys. so they are going to have to get creative.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i follow football. This is a new season so you never know. they have a lot of questions… Moore their starting safety, Knighton starting DT, Frainklin starting Guard, Montgomery starting center, both of their starting TE's, are all Free Agents. Wes Walker will probably retire and they will have to franchise WR D. Thomas. so your wrong he has to restructure or they would lose all these guys. so they are going to have to get creative.

Ok you think I'm wrong, sorry but Denver will not lose all of those guys, even if they lost half of them, they will still be good, are you going to tell me that they won't be? It's not like their division is that tough. They will franchise D. Thomas and they will still have 3 WR's that are better than what we have now! J. Thomas has a injury history and whoever replaces him Manning will still throw to the TE! That's what he does! Not sure how good Denver's backups are in other areas, they might not be that bad. Letting some of these other guys also gives them more money to feel a couple of these needs and they might actually know what they are doing when they draft and find a starter or two there!
So anyway you want to look at it, Denver is still better than us, please tell me theyre not? lol!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok you think I'm wrong, sorry but Denver will not lose all of those guys, even if they lost half of them, they will still be good, are you going to tell me that they won't be? It's not like their division is that tough. They will franchise D. Thomas and they will still have 3 WR's that are better than what we have now! J. Thomas has a injury history and whoever replaces him Manning will still throw to the TE! That's what he does! Not sure how good Denver's backups are in other areas, they might not be that bad. Letting some of these other guys go also gives them more money to fill a couple of these needs and they might actually know what they are doing when they draft and find a starter or two there!
So anyway you want to look at it, Denver is still better than us, please tell me they're not? lol!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok you think I'm wrong, sorry but Denver will not lose all of those guys, even if they lost half of them, they will still be good, are you going to tell me that they won't be? It's not like their division is that tough. They will franchise D. Thomas and they will still have 3 WR's that are better than what we have now! J. Thomas has a injury history and whoever replaces him Manning will still throw to the TE! That's what he does! Not sure how good Denver's backups are in other areas, they might not be that bad. Letting some of these other guys go also gives them more money to fill a couple of these needs and they might actually know what they are doing when they draft and find a starter or two there!

Actually even if they cut Manning when he has his physical, they will still be better than us, whoever they put back there at QB!
So anyway you want to look at it, Denver is still better than us, please tell me they're not? lol!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok you think I'm wrong, sorry but Denver will not lose all of those guys, even if they lost half of them, they will still be good, are you going to tell me that they won't be? It's not like their division is that tough. They will franchise D. Thomas and they will still have 3 WR's that are better than what we have now! J. Thomas has a injury history and whoever replaces him Manning will still throw to the TE! That's what he does! Not sure how good Denver's backups are in other areas, they might not be that bad. Letting some of these other guys also gives them more money to feel a couple of these needs and they might actually know what they are doing when they draft and find a starter or two there!
So anyway you want to look at it, Denver is still better than us, please tell me theyre not? lol!

Wth dude I never said we were better. You do know we beat them last year though right? With a back up QB even.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you disagree with our new QB coach Smed...

Love him. Love him,” Weinke told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch when asked about Bradford. “Historically, I look back at every guy that I’ve evaluated coming out of college. A few years ago when Andrew Luck came out they said who would you compare him to? And I said the closest I would see is Sam Bradford. And I say that without knowing Sam. I’d never met Sam until this process. Looking at his physical skill set. And then obviously talking to people and understanding his mental capacity and his football IQ, and all those different things. Sam by far has had the best pro day out of any guy I’ve ever evaluated from a physical standpoint. And he was coming off an injury at that point in time. So when you look at a guy who’s a pure passer of the football from a physical standpoint, he’s as good as anybody I’ve ever evaluated.”