• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is kind to orphans. And calls his mother often.

Now I get it, his mother is a cougar! His mother is actually Cougar!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe it is a fact? stats and won loss record kind of back it up!
Do you want to back up your facts?

It should be collaborated, link please!

:rollseyes:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you want to back up your facts?

It should be collaborated, link please!

:rollseyes:

You shouldn't need a link, record is right there, Davis has a better winning percentage than Bradford,and that's a fact, go ahead and argue that! Bottom line Bradford has played 52 games in the last 7 years, that's not good and that's a fact! QBR is not a complete evaluation of a QBs play but it gives you a pretty good idea of how good a QB is, Bradford, is 79 which is average, Davis is 85 which is above average, fact!

Defend Bradford all you want, FACT is, he's not that good!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't need a link, record is right there, Davis has a better winning percentage than Bradford,and that's a fact, go ahead and argue that! Bottom line Bradford has played 52 games in the last 7 years, that's not good and that's a fact! QBR is not a complete evaluation of a QBs play but it gives you a pretty good idea of how good a QB is, Bradford, is 79 which is average, Davis is 85 which is above average, fact!

Defend Bradford all you want, FACT is, he's not that good!

Yeah here is another fact... 10 career games for Davis. 9 int and 5 fumbles. That's bad. You want to project that over 52 games?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In sam's last 7 games before he got hurt he had 14 touchdowns and just 4 INT's. QBR 91. You always want to say sam has never shown anything yet he was on pace for a record breaking year that year? on a way less talented team then Davis was behind. Not saying it was amazing stats or anything but it was plenty good to get the job done.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In sam's last 7 games before he got hurt he had 14 touchdowns and just 4 INT's. QBR 91. You always want to say sam has never shown anything yet he was on pace for a record breaking year that year? on a way less talented team then Davis was behind. Not saying it was amazing stats or anything but it was plenty good to get the job done.

A record breaking year:lol:, please. Bottom line is winning, your boy Sammie was 3-4 his last 7 games , and beat the two worst teams in the league that year!. I would hope that after Davis played in 50 games he could put up those type of record breaking stats. And we have already been over this, Sammie throws alot of safe short passes, he "shouldn't" throw any interceptions, and anyone can throw 2 or 3 yard TD passes. TD passes are like saves in baseball, over rated! It comes down to your QB moving the ball and scoring in other ways to, Sammie doesn't move this team, never has!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A record breaking year:lol:, please. Bottom line is winning, your boy Sammie was 3-4 his last 7 games , and beat the two worst teams in the league that year!. I would hope that after Davis played in 50 games he could put up those type of record breaking stats. And we have already been over this, Sammie throws alot of safe short passes, he "shouldn't" throw any interceptions, and anyone can throw 2 or 3 yard TD passes. TD passes are like saves in baseball, over rated! It comes down to your QB moving the ball and scoring in other ways to, Sammie doesn't move this team, never has!

Well last time I checked a 3yd TD pass is still six points. Wow!! has to be the first time I ever heard somebody say touchdown passes are overrated LOL. Did you really say that? I'm pretty sure you have to move the ball to get to the 3 yard line. What you prefer pick sixes like Davis throws? wtf.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know this for fact, cougar? How?

I had a field pass in training camp. I got to hold his balls and toss them around of course. I used both hands to really get a good feel. May sound weird but The balls even had a distinct smell it was delightful. :noidea: oh the memories...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, that answer explains everything and I do mean everything.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh and please explain how WR Chris Givens set a rookie record with five consecutive games with a catch of over 50 yards?? doesn't sound like dink n dunk to me. Can Davis throw it 50 yds? But touchdown passes are overrated in your opinion lol.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and please explain how WR Chris Givens set a rookie record with five
consecutive games with a catch of over 50 yards??

Sam threw 5 TDs over 50 yards in 1 year? What year was that? :)

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Howard Cosell voice*

Ok.. Here we go. Sam Bradford's rookie season and ROY!!

60% completion
3512 yards
5.95 avg completion
18 TDs
15 INTs
6 fumbles

And he beat out Maurice Pouncey, Center and Mike Williams, WR. So let's stop acting like the guy tore up the league to get his Roy

:lame: