• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher came here in early 2012, knowing the Rams had the #2 overall pick and knowing that there was a bidding war for either Andrew Luck or RG3. 4 top picks over 3 years + what the Rams had as pick as well = boat load of picks. That a GM's dream and very helpful to a head coach trying to Re-build. I know you love Sam, but he wasn't worth those 4 picks and nor was Shannahan going to be the one pulling the trigger. It was Snider and we took advantage of his dumbass.

I agree with that but he still had to make the trade to get the picks. and if they didn't have Sam they would have had to take RG3. Yes Snider's dumbass had the final word.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what a dumbass Snider is, Cougar. He's worse than the Queen Idiot who is dead.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm no. Unlike you people in the NFL know Sam's got the skill set and talent. That's why Fisher and Sneed are here. Did you know Mike Shanahan didn't want RG3 when that trade went down? He wanted Bradford and offered the Rams the exact same deal but the Rams wouldn't do it. It's a huge gamble drafting a quarterback in the draft you just don't know how they're going to turn out. they knew what they had in Sam. Further proof is people are already talking scared of MM and where he might be drafted.

Yep, and again that's why they are all fighting with each other to be our OC:lol:
They all know that Sammie is one play away from being done "forever" who in their right mind would want to deal with that?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and again that's why they are all fighting with each other to be our OC:lol:
They all know that Sammie is one play away from being done "forever" who in their right mind would want to deal with that?

You forget my original post. The problem is there's a good chance Sam might not be here. And that would leave us with your boy Davis which isn't very appealing.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that but he still had to make the trade to get the picks.

:L Coug it was a no-brainer. three 1st rounders man. Slam dunk. Snisher knew what they had and it was gold. Go back and read about the brief bidding war. Cleveland and Washington were wanting the #2 pick bad and Cleveland had a lot of picks as well. There was even speculation that Indy might take RG3 over Luck. So whoever had the 2nd overall pick, was getting what they thought was a beast either way. Lucky for us, Snider went all in and we got a bunch of top tier picks.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a link for that but trust me that deal was on the table from the
Redskins. And yes that was a big part why Shanahan never was really close to our
RG3. Remember this was before Bradfords injuries and sam had his big rookie
year.
And this Coug is straight bullshit. There was no deal on the table for Sam. The Redskins didn't want Sam. :lol: Show a source that has this info.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Coug it was a no-brainer. three 1st rounders man. Slam dunk. Snisher knew what they had and it was gold. Go back and read about the brief bidding war. Cleveland and Washington were wanting the #2 pick bad and Cleveland had a lot of picks as well. There was even speculation that Indy might take RG3 over Luck. So whoever had the 2nd overall pick, was getting what they thought was a beast either way. Lucky for us, Snider went all in and we got a bunch of top tier picks.

I agree it was a no-brainer. But Shanahan wanted Bradford. Redskins and Snider were desperate for a quarterback so they had to still move up for RG3. there were a lot of people saying that we should've took rg3. Especially after his rookie season. I remember Cleveland saying that they offered the Rams the same trade proposal too. which I don't get why we didn't take it because we would've got the fourth overall pick not the sixth. People are saying it was because of the Fish and Shanahan being friends. I do remember a couple times people saying RG3 was going to go number one but that really was never going to happen.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this Coug is straight bullshit. There was no deal on the table for Sam. The Redskins didn't want Sam. :lol: Show a source that has this info.

No BS!!

Mike Shanahan wanted the Washington Redskins to acquire Sam Bradford in the 2010 NFL Draft.

"Bradford is one of my favorite quarterbacks coming out," Shanahan said. "I think the world of him. How talented he is, how he handles himself. And it's just a matter of time, when they get a supporting cast around him where he feels comfortable with everybody, (until) he'll just light it up."

Instead, Shanahan acquired Robert Griffin III in a trade with the St. Louis Rams.

Bradford was previously aware of Shanahan's interest.

"I actually did because to be honest, I really thought that I was probably going to go to Washington because they had told me that they were going to do almost everything they could to get me," Bradford said. "I knew that they were going to try to make a move to get me. He told me that."

The Redskins and Rams also briefly discussed a trade involving Bradford before moving on to discussions centered around Griffin, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

JIM THOMAS/ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH

TAGS: WASHINGTON REDSKINS, ST. LOUIS RAMS, MISC RUMOR

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forget my original post. The problem is there's a good chance Sam might not be here. And that would leave us with your boy Davis which isn't very appealing.

Davis will not ever be our starter and that's to bad Fisher didn't give him the chance to prove otherwise, that being said, he showed more promise in 8 games than Sammie has in the 49 games he has actually played here in FIVE YEARS!

Even if Sammie is here and starts the year as our starter, what OC in his right mind would want to roll the dice with a QB that has played 52 games in 7 years?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No BS!!

Mike Shanahan wanted the Washington Redskins to acquire Sam Bradford in the 2010 NFL Draft.

"Bradford is one of my favorite quarterbacks coming out," Shanahan said. "I think the world of him. How talented he is, how he handles himself. And it's just a matter of time, when they get a supporting cast around him where he feels comfortable with everybody, (until) he'll just light it up."

Instead, Shanahan acquired Robert Griffin III in a trade with the St. Louis Rams.

Bradford was previously aware of Shanahan's interest.

"I actually did because to be honest, I really thought that I was probably going to go to Washington because they had told me that they were going to do almost everything they could to get me," Bradford said. "I knew that they were going to try to make a move to get me. He told me that."

The Redskins and Rams also briefly discussed a trade involving Bradford before moving on to discussions centered around Griffin, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

TAGS: WASHINGTON REDSKINS, ST. LOUIS RAMS, MISC RUMOR

Well evidently they didn't want him that much if they didn't do " almost anything to get him" again you said EVERYBODY that needed a QB the year he came out would have taken him. Well if they mortgaged the farm to get Griffin, why didn't they do that for your boy Sammie? I'll tell you why, because he hadn't played competitive football for TWO years and there were question marks concerning his readiness for the NFL

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No BS!!

Mike Shanahan wanted the Washington Redskins to acquire Sam
Bradford in the 2010 NFL Draft.

"Bradford is one of my favorite
quarterbacks coming out," Shanahan said. "I think the world of him. How talented
he is, how he handles himself. And it's just a matter of time, when they get a
supporting cast around him where he feels comfortable with everybody, (until)
he'll just light it up."

Instead, Shanahan acquired Robert Griffin III
in a trade with the St. Louis Rams.

Bradford was previously aware of
Shanahan's interest.

"I actually did because to be honest, I really
thought that I was probably going to go to Washington because they had told me
that they were going to do almost everything they could to get me," Bradford
said. "I knew that they were going to try to make a move to get me. He told me
that."

The Redskins and Rams also briefly discussed a trade involving
Bradford before moving on to discussions centered around Griffin, according to
ESPN's Adam Schefter.

TAGS:
WASHINGTON REDSKINS, ST. LOUIS RAMS, MISC RUMOR

I still don't see a deal on the table. Maybe Shanny was hyping Bradford up and Snider didn't want to take him? Wish he would have.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis will not ever be our starter and that's to bad Fisher didn't give him the chance to prove otherwise, that being said, he showed more promise in 8 games than Sammie has in the 49 games he has actually played here in FIVE YEARS!

Even if Sammie is here and starts the year as our starter, what OC in his right mind would want to roll the dice with a QB that has played 52 games in 7 years?
Is that a fact?

Now maybe you see what I was talking about in stating an obvious opinion.

Damn dude you gave me so much grief about stating my opinion you took as fact and here you are doing the same damn thing. :lol:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a fact?

Now maybe you see what I was talking about in stating an obvious opinion.

Damn dude you gave me so much grief about stating my opinion you took as fact and here you are doing the same damn thing. :lol:

Well maybe it is a fact? stats and won loss record kind of back it up!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well evidently they didn't want him that much if they didn't do " almost anything to get him" again you said EVERYBODY that needed a QB the year he came out would have taken him. Well if they mortgaged the farm to get Griffin, why didn't they do that for your boy Sammie? I'll tell you why, because he hadn't played competitive football for TWO years and there were question marks concerning his readiness for the NFL

Are you serious? The rams had the number one pick and needed a quarterback. They were not going to accept any offer from the Redskins. I think you guys forget how high Bradford was rated from all the scouts and draft geniuses coming out of college. Probably just below Andrew luck. And again his injury in college has never been the issue in the nfl.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys don't go down this road for the 200 billionth time. Yes billionth is a word.

Instead focus on the patriots web they have weaved and cannot seem to get out of!! :lol:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? The rams had the number one pick and needed a quarterback. They were not going to accept any offer from the Redskins. I think you guys forget how high Bradford was rated from all the scouts and draft geniuses coming out of college. Probably just below Andrew luck. And again his injury in college has never been the issue in the nfl.

Will you quit bringing up his injury in college, I've repeatedly said the point is he hadn't played competitive football in two years and was coming off a "possible" career sophomore season that he might not ever match again, and he hasn't even come halfway close to that since!

As far as "all" scouts rating him high, I've already posted on here remarks from some scouting reports that questioned his ability to "make all the throws", his ability to pass from a pro style offense, his ability to avoid NFL pass rushes, his durability.

SO, YES THERE WERE QUESTION MARKS AND CONCERNS ABOUT HIM WHEN HE CAME OUT!

Which one of the 3 blind mice are you anyway?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is kind to orphans. And calls his mother often.