• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the NFL there is NEVER a guarantee you will be the starting QB the next year. If Peyton Manning(one of the best QB's of all time)can be benched, no one is guaranteed a job...Bradford is guaranteed a starting job this season, thats ALL he should care about. An NFL franchise has to think ahead. What if the Eagles didn't take a QB, Bradford plays well and then leaves next year or the year after as a FA? They're stuck with NOTHING, right? Just because the Rams were stupid and didn't cover their asses as far as the QB position goes, doesn't mean other teams are that dumb too...

I get there is no guarantee you will be the starter but he didn't get beat out... They made the choice that he will not be the QB next year that's the difference. So he would rather learn a new system now with a new team vs wasting a year on a team who isn't getting better by the draft because they gave up their picks for his replacement. If he was playing well with the Eagles you know he isn't going anywhere that's what he wants is stablity.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get there is no guarantee you will be the starter but he didn't get beat out... They made the choice that he will not be the QB next year that's the difference. So he would rather learn a new system now with a new team vs wasting a year on a team who isn't getting better by the draft because they gave up their picks for his replacement. If he was playing well with the Eagles you know he isn't going anywhere that's what he wants is stablity.

Yes, they made the choice to pick their QB for possibly the next decade rather than depending on a 28 year old who has never proven/won a thing. I can't blame them one bit. That is NOT Bradfords problem/concern. His job is to go out there and perform no matter what the circumstances are. Bradford signed a 2 year deal with an opt out after one. If he, even for ONE SECOND, thought he would be "the guy" long term, then he's a bigger IDIOT than I already thought he was.

28 year old QB's who have losing records and crappy stats do not get long term stability/job security, it just doesn't happen in the NFL. And even if you sign a huge deal long term, you can be cut the next year. That's why the old joke is, NFL stands for Not For Long....

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, they made the choice to pick their QB for possibly the next decade rather than depending on a 28 year old who has never proven/won a thing. I can't blame them one bit. That is NOT Bradfords problem/concern. His job is to go out there and perform no matter what the circumstances are. Bradford signed a 2 year deal with an opt out after one. If he, even for ONE SECOND, thought he would be "the guy" long term, then he's a bigger IDIOT than I already thought he was.

28 year old QB's who have losing records and crappy stats do not get long term stability/job security, it just doesn't happen in the NFL. And even if you sign a huge deal long term, you can be cut the next year. That's why the old joke is, NFL stands for Not For Long....

I agree with all that. 28 isnt old for a QB though. But I see why he's pissed too.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain why he should give up a year of his career playing on a team that he won't be on next year? he's better off going to a team now and learning that system verse doing it next year. No one likes to look at it from his perspective. When you give up a boat load of picks to move up to 2 that guy HAS TO START at some point this season. The Eagles lead him on that he was the guy but they did the trade to change all that. Cant blame him for wanting out to a team that wants him to be the guy. It has nothing to do with him being afraid to compete thats a joke. Its about his future. Again how would you feel if your boss came up to you today and said hey we need you to train this guy for a year then he will be replacing you? Oh by the way you won't have benefits this year either( all the picks they gave up). have a nice day. No you would get out and say go to hell.

Sam sure did pick a good city to be a total puss. You think Rams fans were tough on him... Just wait, it's going to get tough for Bradford if he chooses to sit out.

Watch the Cowboys trade for him halfway thru the season.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam sure did pick a good city to be a total puss. You think Rams fans were tough on him... Just wait, it's going to get tough for Bradford if he chooses to sit out.

Watch the Cowboys trade for him halfway thru the season.

Yes Sam isn't use to eating batteries lol

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote from Carson Wentz about if he watches Bradfords tapes(you have to love this guy already!!!)...

"Obviously I know he was a top pick and everything. Obviously I know he was with the Rams and everything. But I haven't watched a ton of film on him. I watch film on guys like Brady and Manning and Rodgers and those types of things."

OUCH!!! :pound:

Last edited:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote from Carson Wentz about if he watches Bradfords tapes(you have to love this guy already!!!)...

"Obviously I know he was a top pick and everything. Obviously I know he was with the Rams and everything. But I haven't watched a ton of film on him. I watch film on guys like Brady and Manning and Rodgers and those types of things."

Hahaha....pretty funny! I'm pretty sure Wentz will be behind center sooner than later with Sammy holding the clipboard again! :dhd:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He should watch tape on Bradford, to show him what not to do.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he signed a contract and accepted 11 million dollars in signing bonus so it's tough crap... If he didn't like the situation, he should've waited to be a free agent. Instead, he decided to re-sign before then. HIS FAULT!!! Can't change your mind a week after you accept the money, unless you're a scumbag...

I don't feel the least bit sorry for him. "Boo hoo, I'm making millions of dollars to be a garbage quarterback and now the team I'm on drafted a QB and now my feelings are hurt." He needs to get over it. I bet that everyone in this forum would love to make in a lifetime what he makes in one year being mediocre and/or sitting on IR. Just shut up and be a team player and do what's best for helping the team you're on win.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Golic basically stated the same thing, UVA. Pussie boy really needs to move along with the $100 million in tow he has kifed from two teams.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Golic basically stated the same thing, UVA. Pussie boy really needs to move along with the $100 million in tow he has kifed from two teams.

The guy should be thankful he even has a job and has made what he has over the years. How he got the last contract for as high as it was is beyond my understanding because I don't know how many other teams would've been stupid enough to give him anything close to that. There's plenty of guys out there that'd love the chance to do what he does for even the NFL minimum wage.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel the least bit sorry for him. "Boo hoo, I'm making millions of dollars to be a garbage quarterback and now the team I'm on drafted a QB and now my feelings are hurt." He needs to get over it. I bet that everyone in this forum would love to make in a lifetime what he makes in one year being mediocre and/or sitting on IR. Just shut up and be a team player and do what's best for helping the team you're on win.

I was reading this morning(can't find the article now)That Bradford was in fact told beforehand there would be a QB taken in the draft to groom. Supposedly, the GM went into the meeting room to tell everyone about the trade up to #2, expecting them to be excited. Bradford apparently got right up, stormed out and hasn't been seen or heard from since. He hasn't returned ANY phonecalls from the coaches or management.

Classy, huh? :pound:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading this morning(can't find the article now)That Bradford was in fact told beforehand there would be a QB taken in the draft to groom. Supposedly, the GM went into the meeting room to tell everyone about the trade up to #2, expecting them to be excited. Bradford apparently got right up, stormed out and hasn't been seen or heard from since. He hasn't returned ANY phonecalls from the coaches or management.

Classy, huh? :pound:

The team is probably benefiting from his absence. If I were a player, I'd say good riddance and hope he wouldn't come back. If you don't want to be in the same locker room with us, fine because we don't want you here either.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I did like about the XFL was that the winners got the bigger share of the purse money and no guaranteed contracts from what I remember. Imagine how much less he'd be making if he had to do that and didn't have this insanely high guaranteed money contract.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I did like about the XFL was that the winners got the bigger share of the purse money and no guaranteed contracts from what I remember. Imagine how much less he'd be making if he had to do that and didn't have this insanely high guaranteed money contract.

Well lets face it, guys like Bradford are EXACTLY why we now have set rookie salaries...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flippin self-absorbed wussie boy! Boohoo, boohoo. My feelings are hurt. I can't play here. What a joke!