• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I kept my tongue, I thought his name or even talk about him was banned from here?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I kept my tongue, I thought his name or even talk about him was banned from here?

Its ok to say Weinie boy! :dhd:

Where in the hell have you been?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can discuss Samantha here on the Negativity Thread or the thread that Vita started entitled "UnSportsman Like Conduct" now on page two of the thread count page found at the bottom of the page here on the Rams board, Smed.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refer to him as Samantha or you can call him just about any name you want excluding vulgarity here on the Negativity Thread, Smed. Anywhere else, except the Vita thread, a mention of his name is prohibited. A classic example of nicknames is the one Zeke provided. Weinie boy is good. Or wussie boy is good too.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I gave up Smed. The way I see it, everyone here is 'in love' with the topic, just some want to bitch about an opposing view and the relentlessness of the circle jerk discussions.

I don't care moderate on such a stupid topic, nor send multiple posts to the other thread or listen to others gripe about the circle jerk.

So when it comes to No. 8.....

4ed31c3175e97d6afae73f6fae067d35b52c17d24602c6acdf0e5e0a861f1421.jpg

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN it Snead, could you not atleast try and call the Jets for a trade...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is what it is

Please explain why he should give up a year of his career playing on a team that he won't be on next year? he's better off going to a team now and learning that system verse doing it next year. No one likes to look at it from his perspective. When you give up a boat load of picks to move up to 2 that guy HAS TO START at some point this season. The Eagles lead him on that he was the guy but they did the trade to change all that. Cant blame him for wanting out to a team that wants him to be the guy. It has nothing to do with him being afraid to compete thats a joke. Its about his future. Again how would you feel if your boss came up to you today and said hey we need you to train this guy for a year then he will be replacing you? Oh by the way you won't have benefits this year either( all the picks they gave up). have a nice day. No you would get out and say go to hell.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain why he should give up a year of his career playing on a team that he won't be on next year? he's better off going to a team now and learning that system verse doing it next year. No one likes to look at it from his perspective. When you give up a boat load of picks to move up to 2 that guy HAS TO START at some point this season. The Eagles lead him on that he was the guy but they did the trade to change all that. Cant blame him for wanting out to a team that wants him to be the guy. It has nothing to do with him being afraid to compete thats a joke. Its about his future. Again how would you feel if your boss came up to you today and said hey we need you to train this guy for a year then he will be replacing you? Oh by the way you won't have benefits this year either( all the picks they gave up). have a nice day. No you would get out and say go to hell.

Give it up buddy, your boy is a selfish scumbag, period. He has one of 32 jobs in the world and it's not good enough? He can go straight to hell. Bradford CHOSE to take a two year deal instead of something long term. What are the Eagles supposed to do? wait to see IF Bradford works out and sticks around? BS...There is NO job security in the NFL, even if you're a "top player". You can be on top of the world one year and cut the next. It's a business, just like any other...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up buddy, your boy is a selfish scumbag, period. He has one of 32 jobs in the world and it's not good enough? He can go straight to hell. Bradford CHOSE to take a two year deal instead of something long term. What are the Eagles supposed to do? wait to see IF Bradford works out and sticks around? BS...There is NO job security in the NFL, even if you're a "top player". You can be on top of the world one year and cut the next. It's a business, just like any other...

exactly its a business and his career. thats who he's looking out for...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and why does everyone say he turned down a long term deal? that was a rumor I believe. they asked Bradford about the 60M offer and he said if thats true no one told me. lol.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But he signed a contract and accepted 11 million dollars in signing bonus so it's tough crap... If he didn't like the situation, he should've waited to be a free agent. Instead, he decided to re-sign before then. HIS FAULT!!! Can't change your mind a week after you accept the money, unless you're a scumbag...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he signed a contract and accepted 11 million dollars in signing bonus so it's tough crap... If he didn't like the situation, he should've waited to be a free agent. Instead, he decided to re-sign before then. HIS FAULT!!! Can't change your mind a week after you accept the money, unless you're a scumbag...

That's BS he thought he was going to be the guy so he signed the deal. money wasn't the issue he just wanted to be with a team that wanted him. If the Eagles would have told him…. we are going to give up a boat load of picks to move up to get a QB do you think he would have signed the contract?? nope they lied to him.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's BS he thought he was going to be the guy so he signed the deal. money wasn't the issue he just wanted to be with a team that wanted him. If the Eagles would have told him…. we are going to give up a boat load of picks to move up to get a QB do you think he would have signed the contract?? nope they lied to him.

Awww, they lied to him? what did they lie to him about? He's still the starting QB, so what did they lie about? Wentz won't be ready for AT LEAST a year. So how did they lie? Give it up, you're defending a scumbag. He was a scumbag in St. Louis and he's the same scumbag in Philly...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, they lied to him? what did they lie to him about? He's still the starting QB, so what did they lie about? Wentz won't be ready for AT LEAST a year. So how did they lie? Give it up, you're defending a scumbag. He was a scumbag in St. Louis and he's the same scumbag in Philly...

Doesn't matter if he is the starter he's not going to be there next year. He wants to be the starter. When a team moves up to 2 to get a QB the writing is on the wall. im just looking at it from his point of view not a bradford hater.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Mike Golic's response yesterday: "Sammie, you need to be a professional. Grow-up, show-up, and get over it. You signed a $22 million dollar contract, now put your big boy pants on and do what you've been paid to do".

Cougie, you're just plain hopeless and incorrigible struck with serious man-love:pound:. Some of your rational is utter blind, man-love bullshit.:lol:

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article because the author wonders if Fisher knows what he is doing with QBs. All Rams fans know he delusional and usually full of bullshit. See for yourself.

Jeff Fisher on Quarterbacks

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter if he is the starter he's not going to be there next year. He wants to be the starter. When a team moves up to 2 to get a QB the writing is on the wall. im just looking at it from his point of view not a bradford hater.

In the NFL there is NEVER a guarantee you will be the starting QB the next year. If Peyton Manning(one of the best QB's of all time)can be benched, no one is guaranteed a job...Bradford is guaranteed a starting job this season, thats ALL he should care about. An NFL franchise has to think ahead. What if the Eagles didn't take a QB, Bradford plays well and then leaves next year or the year after as a FA? They're stuck with NOTHING, right? Just because the Rams were stupid and didn't cover their asses as far as the QB position goes, doesn't mean other teams are that dumb too...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if the little wussie boy shows up, the Eagles ought a put a case of tampons in his locker.