• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happened toSammy many times, please!, poor Sammy, never happens to anyone else, just him!

Oh and as far as your lame ass excuse of receivers dropping balls for Sammy, before tonight's game, D Thomas of Denver leads the league in dropped passes, yet Denvers offense seems to still overcome it!

Oh and how does Denvers Defense compare with the Eagles Defense? Oh ones the best and ones the worst. But that's on Sam I guess.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good for him but The Eagles WR's work as a team and lead the NFL with drop passes with 36. :L

It's the same as your argument for your precious new site. Drops aren't always the receivers fault, Bradford threw a pass in the end zone the other might that should have been picked off, instead it went thru him and hit the receiver right in the hands, he never saw it because of the defender, but it was a dropped pass, that's more on the QB than the receiver.

On the flip side of your argument Philly is 4th in the NFL in Yac yards, that's the receivers getting it done, not Sammie!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and how does Denvers Defense compare with the Eagles Defense? Oh ones the best and ones the worst. But that's on Sam I guess.

How come the Rams defense isn't as good as they should be, all I here on here is because the offense sucks and they are on the field all the time. well I don't see Sammy leading the Eagles up and down the field, unless it's in garbage time!, but it's all on the defense, I guess?
l
And let's exaggerate again on the Eagles defense being the worst defense. According to you we have a top 5 defense, yet the Eagles have the worst defense in the league, yet they give up just 6 more points a game than the Rams, hmmm top 5 and worst, that's not a huge difference?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the same as your argument for your precious new site. Drops aren't always the receivers fault, Bradford threw a pass in the end zone the other might that should have been picked off, instead it went thru him and hit the receiver right in the hands, he never saw it because of the defender, but it was a dropped pass, that's more on the QB than the receiver.

On the flip side of your argument Philly is 4th in the NFL in Yac yards, that's the receivers getting it done, not Sammie!

Lol should have been picked off but the pass was to high for the CB to grab it!! That's a perfect pass and a drop 6!!

Oh really nothing to do with an accurate pass that the WR's can catch on the run? Yac has evrything to do with good passing.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come the Rams defense isn't as good as they should be, all I here on here is because the offense sucks and they are on the field all the time. well I don't see Sammy leading the Eagles up and down the field, unless it's in garbage time!, but it's all on the defense, I guess?
l
And let's exaggerate again on the Eagles defense being the worst defense. According to you we have a top 5 defense, yet the Eagles have the worst defense in the league, yet they give up just 6 more points a game than the Rams, hmmm top 5 and worst, that's not a huge difference?

That's a big difference Smed. The Eagles have scored 78 more points then the Rams this year but have a worse record. Now think about those 78 points with our D to back them up... More wins im guessing.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't sign Davis to a big Extension to screw us up the next year like with Foles And Davis = Kennum

There is no difference, you still should have played Davis the rest of the year over Hill, we had nothing to lose and nothing to gain with Hill playing, if you can't see that then you will never get it! Most people on here do get that!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good for him but The Eagles WR's work as a team and lead the NFL with drop passes with 36. :L

Your drop excuses are lame! Drops are not a very accurate "stat" many drops are thrown into tight coverage, sometimes with a defender draped all over the receiver, that's what Sammy does, then can't hit a WIDEOPEN receiver!funny how other teams overcome their drops, but that's never the case with Sammy, it's ALWAYS his receivers fault, you know the same guys that are getting all this yak yards or Sammy!

Also our boy Cook has been credited with 4 this year, do you think thats a correct stat, I could swear he has had 4 in one game?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a big difference Smed. The Eagles have scored 78 more points then the Rams this year but have a worse record. Now think about those 78 points with our D to back them up... More wins im guessing.

Well the Eagles had a couple of high scoring games by the offense, so it doesn't look as good when you see that the Eagles offense has averaged 5 points a game more than the RaMs, and they have all world QB in Bradford? You do realize that the Philly defensive TDs count as part of the Eagles, scoring, as do the Ram defensive TD's

The Eagles also get more garbage TDs late in games. Rams play low scoring games so they don't have to throw, throw , throw, late in games to come back like Philly, even if they had to the Rams don't do that!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you are saying the Eagle defense is one stop a game, away from being a top 5 defense?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL has him ranked 12th in total QBR??? show me, show me, show me :nod:

32nd, actually...

NFL Total Quarterback Rating - National Football League - ESPN

14th in completion percentage
26th in yards/attempt
24th in TDs (although he missed 2 games, could be projected to tied for 18th, but then you have to factor in other players' missed games)
tied for 6 worst INTs (again, missed 2 games, could be projected to tied for 4th worst)
14th in yards/game
16th most in sacks

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't comparing the two. I don't believe Matt Cassel or Ryan Mallett are great QBs but they looked pretty dam good in the NE system. I believe Bradford would look at least as good.

Cassel had one good year there and I think he had Moss and a Welker in his prime, not sure who their other WR was. As far as Mallet I don't think he played more than a couple of snaps for them?

Brady seems to be the only constant in their success, yes they will occasionally lose like recently, but as with Rodgers, they seem to make ordinary WR's better, something Sammy has proven he can't do? He might do better with NE, but they certainly wouldn't have 12 wins this year with Sammy!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro Football Focus provides, by way of good money, stats to 40 percent of the league to be exact.

I'd say that's significant and meaningful LTRF!

This isn't a quantifiable stat though. It's completely opinion based.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
32nd, actually...

NFL Total Quarterback Rating - National Football League - ESPN

14th in completion percentage
26th in yards/attempt
24th in TDs (although he missed 2 games, could be projected to tied for 18th, but then you have to factor in other players' missed games)
tied for 6 worst INTs (again, missed 2 games, could be projected to tied for 4th worst)
14th in yards/game
16th most in sacks

I think LTR was saying Sammy was 32nd, but Coug keeps throwing out his "new sites " ranking of Sammy as the 12th best QB in the league this year! Lol

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Chip Kelly gets fired, I think Sammy Blammys days in Philly are numbered! :dhd: On the other hand, if the Philly organization in stupid enough:pound: to allow Chip Kelley coach another year, you know dam well Sammy will be back.:L On the other hand if Kelley stays, it will be interesting to see what type of contract the Eagles will offer Sammy! My guess is they will try to offer him an average salary and he will flat out refuse.:nono: He will demand Tom Brady type $$, probably 20+mill a year for a well below average qb! When Sammy was in St Louis, he wasn't willing to take a pay cut so he we traded him. Our organization finally realized what a cancer he really was!:nod: Sammy is all about $$ he will NOT take a cut in order to help the team!

OBTW- There is a pretty good chance that ole Chip Kelley will get fired soon because his team is giving up on him. Read below......pretty funny, thread even has coogie making excuses for Sammy in it! .......

Report: Jason Peters took himself out

^^ this is a 7 time pro bowler making this comment^^

Peters: "I'm not going to get hurt for this" | SportsHoopla Sports Forums

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post #3 Peters: "I'm not going to get hurt for this"
When you have an All-Pro veteran leader on your team that's pulls themselves out of a game because they don't want to get hurt, you have a player that hasn't bought into the system. You just don't do that unless there's a problem. That's the first piece of the puzzle I'd look at if I were Lurie. Warranted or unwarranted, if you're a six year NFL veteran looking for a new contract and the money's close, are the Eagles / Chip Kelly the most attractive option? There are a growing number of high talent players that aren't singing CK's praises. Peters probably figured he was gone after this year anyway. Great talent, hate to see him leave the game bitter.

^^ This makes sense ^^

Post #10
I wonder if Sam will play this weekend? if he were to get hurt it could cost him millions in FA.

Coogs a little nervous here! Bwahahahahahaha

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cassel had one good year there and I think he had Moss and a Welker in his prime, not sure who their other WR was. As far as Mallet I don't think he played more than a couple of snaps for them?

Brady seems to be the only constant in their success, yes they will occasionally lose like recently, but as with Rodgers, they seem to make ordinary WR's better, something Sammy has proven he can't do? He might do better with NE, but they certainly wouldn't have 12 wins this year with Sammy!
We just disagree on this.:suds:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post #3 Peters: "I'm not going to get hurt for this"
When you have an All-Pro veteran leader on your team that's pulls themselves out of a game because they don't want to get hurt, you have a player that hasn't bought into the system. You just don't do that unless there's a problem. That's the first piece of the puzzle I'd look at if I were Lurie. Warranted or unwarranted, if you're a six year NFL veteran looking for a new contract and the money's close, are the Eagles / Chip Kelly the most attractive option? There are a growing number of high talent players that aren't singing CK's praises. Peters probably figured he was gone after this year anyway. Great talent, hate to see him leave the game bitter.

^^ This makes sense ^^

Post #10
I wonder if Sam will play this weekend? if he were to get hurt it could cost him millions in FA.

Coogs a little nervous here! Bwahahahahahaha

I'm just curious if he will play? Not nervous lol. I would think his agent is saying don't play so we will see. And quit stalking me it's creepy. Hey did you notice over in the Philly room the fans have lighten up on Sam big time with his good play.... they know he's not the problem.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would argue that Brady is the on-field reason why plug and play works for the Patriots.
I would counter that one player controlling the team would be the very opposite of plug and play. While I hate the Pats I would assert it is the over all system they use encompassing many factors that has allowed them to flourish. Cheating included. Brady is only one plug in the machine should he fall he would be replaced without much of a drop off. Just like if it were the LT or MLber. Same would happen. Now you could counter that Brady is the greatest player blah blah. I don't buy that either. IMHO he is a product of said system. Now should their depth drop off and the system breaks down then Brady would be even worse.