• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look I'm not saying he's the best QB in the league but i think that grading system gives a better idea of whats really going on. I actually like it because it shows him right where i think he should be. 10-14 range. but it does make me curious how high he would be with a good D and WR's.

Again "of course you like it" because they put your boy where "you" think he "should" be! HELLO, he IS NOT one of the top 15 QB's in the league!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what happened with Bulger was that the talent that Vermeil had was getting hurt, older and more injury prone and Martz didn't know how to restock the cupboard properly. Neither did the coaches after Martz. Thus, the offensive line turned to crap and so did Bulger's stats the last couple of years he was here. The man definitely could've had a better career than what eventually happened with him, being out of the NFL after the age of 32.
This!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious do you feel 27 is lying. Or just inflating the importance of this sports site. Vita stated it is used by 40% of the NFL teams. Just curious.

lying, probably not, inflating, absolutely, he's been doing that for years!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes when they refer to it they say just say PPF. I think I heard them say that many times but really didn't think to much about it, or thought what are they talking about. Then I finally decided to check it out.

You "think" you heard it many times, you also "heard" every team in the NFL wanted Sammie! I watch a ton of games, can't say I have ever heard them refer to it? Although I was aware of the site, as I said it may have it's place here or there, but it's a bunch of if this and that happened! Well anyone can say that, you do it constantly, well if Sammie had this or that , blah blah blah!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes when they refer to it they say just say PPF. I think I heard them say that many times but really didn't think to much about it, or thought what are they talking about. Then I finally decided to check it out.

Yep and now that site is the Gospel, well according to the Coug anyway?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most NFL teams know the players around the league so well, they don't need a site like this for their bogus player rankings. They have their own scouts rate players, they have all the tapes, they have tendency charts.

What in the world did teams do before this site? Oh ya, they blindly looked for nuts on the ground!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all seen too many times the perfectly thrown off the hands of the WR 'tipped' ball interception and/or Pick 6. But that always goes against the QB when actually did their job to perfection.

True we've also seen the bad passes that the receiver makes a great unbelievable catch on, or the pass thrown behind that he could have caught that went off his hands, but that's considered a drop, even though it was a bad throw and tough catch to make

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how do you know the NFL only looks at that? Do you really think you can simply look at a QB rating and know the whole story. I guareentee you when a QB throws a pick but it's the WR's fault like it goes off their hands or the DB steals it out of the WR's hands (it's happened to Bradford many times the season) the GM's, coaches don't count that against the QB. But it shows up bad on their QB rating if that's all you look at. Or maybe the LF tackle completely misses his block and it's the quarterbacks arm and causes a pic again that's the Olines fault but will count against the QB rating.

Happened toSammy many times, please!, poor Sammy, never happens to anyone else, just him!

Oh and as far as your lame ass excuse of receivers dropping balls for Sammy, before tonight's game, D Thomas of Denver leads the league in dropped passes, yet Denvers offense seems to still overcome it!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how do you know the NFL only looks at that? Do you really think you can simply look at a QB rating and know the whole story. I guareentee you when a QB throws a pick but it's the WR's fault like it goes off their hands or the DB steals it out of the WR's hands (it's happened to Bradford many times the season) the GM's, coaches don't count that against the QB. But it shows up bad on their QB rating if that's all you look at. Or maybe the LF tackle completely misses his block and it's the quarterbacks arm and causes a pic again that's the Olines fault but will count against the QB rating.

I guess when your team is constantly down and you constantly get garbage time stats that makes you look better than you actually are too!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take the wins. This team is coming together. Next season we get back some key personnel lose a few maybe. QB is still the big question mark. We won't find it in the draft this year. But this team is learning how to win it will only get better.

I hope your right Ozark, but it sure seems like a broken record, didn't we win some big games last year, and we actually looked good, and thus had Hugh expectations this year, in fact it's been like that for a few years? QB is a big question mark, but we still ave other issues?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boras is not doing things much differently. He is sticking more with the run and stretching the field more. It just seems the players are on board now. And better QB play of course.

That's true, but I don't think the offense is playing that much better, our defense has stepped up and maybe the teams we are playing just didn't play well for that game?? True we are not making the mistakes turnover and penalty wise that we were?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind them putting in Foles the last gm just to see if he's snapped out of it. We need to know what we have.

I don't think one game against a bad team is going to tell them much going into the off season?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think one game against a bad team is going to tell them much going into the off season?

Better then nothing. Hell maybe he will play good and we could trade him.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again "of course you like it" because they put your boy where "you" think he "should" be! HELLO, he IS NOT one of the top 15 QB's in the league!

No not top 15... Top 12 Smed. It's true! :nod:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happened toSammy many times, please!, poor Sammy, never happens to anyone else, just him!

Oh and as far as your lame ass excuse of receivers dropping balls for Sammy, before tonight's game, D Thomas of Denver leads the league in dropped passes, yet Denvers offense seems to still overcome it!

Well good for him but The Eagles WR's work as a team and lead the NFL with drop passes with 36. :L

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better then nothing. Hell maybe he will play good and we could trade him.

Gee Coug isn't that the same thing that should have happened last year but didn't? But that's ok in your mind, it was Davis and he sucked!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee Coug isn't that the same thing that should have happened last year but didn't? But that's ok in your mind, it was Davis and he sucked!

We didn't sign Davis to a big Extension to screw us up the next year like with Foles And Davis = Kennum