• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boras is not doing things much differently. He is sticking more with the run and stretching the field more. It just seems the players are on board now. And better QB play of course.

I agree :suds: I think Boras has mixed it up a bit more though. Screens to Gurley, getting the WR's and TE's more involved in the gameplan early. Still wonder what will happen there in the offseason though, if they feel like Boras is doing well, do they still go after someone else?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree :suds: I think Boras has mixed it up a bit more though. Screens to Gurley, getting the WR's and TE's more involved in the gameplan early. Still wonder what will happen there in the offseason though, if they feel like Boras is doing well, do they still go after someone else?
Me I want the best if someone is available go for it. Every year Fisher seems to pull a rabbit out of his hat in the off season. What will be the surprise this year? New QB, New OC. Stay tuned.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me I want the best if someone is available go for it. Every year Fisher seems to pull a rabbit out of his hat in the off season. What will be the surprise this year? New QB, New OC. Stay tuned.

True!!! However if Keenum plays well again next week, he just might end up our #1 QB next year.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True!!! However if Keenum plays well again next week, he just might be our #1 QB next year.
Yes could be. Its my understanding they are very high on our rookie. Case would do as well as any in a transition. Chase would be better but thats just my opinion.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes could be. Its my understanding they are very high on our rookie. Case would do as well as any in a transition. Chase would be better but thats just my opinion.

I'd feel a lot better about Mannion back there once our o-line really comes together. Don't want to get the kid killed before he really has a chance to develop.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this is a good plan going into next season.

He'll have competition for the job of course...Mannion, (possibly)Foles, plus a rookie and/or low cost free agent...I don't think Fisher will try for another big money type guy, not sure we could afford it even if he did want to...

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll have competition for the job of course...Mannion, (possibly)Foles, plus a rookie and/or low cost free agent...I don't think Fisher will try for another big money type guy, not sure we could afford it even if he did want to...
Foles is still marketable even with the extension. Its a QB starved league. There is always a coach out there who believes they can fixem.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind them putting in Foles the last gm just to see if he's snapped out of it. We need to know what we have.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How darest thou think like that about the last Rams QB to give the Rams a winning season. :lol:
I didn't like Bulger at first. But he earned my respect. He never gave up. And was always trying to lead the team. He was a tough son of a gun.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think if he (Bradford) was to do well it would be with NE. They are a plug and play team. He would do well.

Sorry, have to totally disagree, he "ain't" no Brdady!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have a top 5 defense and a stud RB to start with. he's not use to that.

Top 5 according to you, they aren't even top 10, they have the potential to be top 5 or 10, but they are on the clock!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like Bulger at first. But he earned my respect. He never gave up. And was always trying to lead the team. He was a tough son of a gun.

I think what happened with Bulger was that the talent that Vermeil had was getting hurt, older and more injury prone and Martz didn't know how to restock the cupboard properly. Neither did the coaches after Martz. Thus, the offensive line turned to crap and so did Bulger's stats the last couple of years he was here. The man definitely could've had a better career than what eventually happened with him, being out of the NFL after the age of 32.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true but its based on how they have played this season.

Gee Really Coug,i was so totally unaware of that! And that's beside the point I would still take Luck, or just about ANY other QB this year over Bradford

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, have to totally disagree, he "ain't" no Brdady!

I wasn't comparing the two. I don't believe Matt Cassel or Ryan Mallett are great QBs but they looked pretty dam good in the NE system. I believe Bradford would look at least as good.