• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just curious if he will play? Not nervous lol. I would think his agent is saying don't play so we will see. And quit stalking me it's creepy. Hey did you notice over in the Philly room the fans have lighten up on Sam big time with his good play.... they know he's not the problem.

Philly has lots of problems, Sammie being one of them, luckily for him the other problems trump him this time!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been stating all along that Wichmann is the real deal and the right side of the O-line is set for a wile barring injury. If we keep Saffold, plug him at LG. If not revamp the left side starting with the Center position. GRob is probably done but since he is a Fisher guy, he'll be back. If that is the case, move him inside to LG and draft a quality LT (a true one for a change) in the draft. When Brown comes back, move him to LG, keep Saffold for back-up along with Donnal and cut GRob altogether. GRob has become a complete bust or so it seems.

I've always agreed with your stance on moving GRob inside to LG. I believe there's more tackles in this upcoming draft than guards, so it'd be a bit easier finding one to take his place. On a positive note, unless I missed it, I don't recall seeing GRob getting a holding or false start penalty this last game, which is the first time I can recall in a long time. As for Saffold, I'd cut my losses with him unless it'd come at a huge cost in dead money against the cap. As for Center, I'd try to land a Dan Voltz or Nick Martin in the draft so one of them could to be our starter and have Barnes be a decent backup.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would counter that one player controlling the team would be the very opposite of plug and play. While I hate the Pats I would assert it is the over all system they use encompassing many factors that has allowed them to flourish. Cheating included. Brady is only one plug in the machine should he fall he would be replaced without much of a drop off. Just like if it were the LT or MLber. Same would happen. Now you could counter that Brady is the greatest player blah blah. I don't buy that either. IMHO he is a product of said system. Now should their depth drop off and the system breaks down then Brady would be even worse.

Ya, Ive seen Brady play for years, he makes great throws, makes smart plays, makes average players look better. I don't necessarily like him either but he is a HOF QB, and will go down as one of the greatest ever!
But ya, its all the system and if he goes down they will just replace him with the next HOF QB they start:L

But if that's your HO more power to ya!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an idea; if you want to have a lovey-dovey discussion of Bradford, go to the Eagles board. Do you really expect a Bradford love fest on this board? (Nearly) everyone here was thrilled to see him go.

Your trolling is becoming irritating.[/QUOTE

'Becoming":scratch: I thought my irritation was from my sweaty balls, and all along it was Coug?:noidea:

Last edited:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, Ive seen Brady play for years, he makes great throws, makes smart plays, makes average players look better. I don't necessarily like him either but he is a HOF QB, and will go down as one of the greatest ever!
But ya, its all the system and if he goes down they will just replace him with the next HOF QB they start:L

But if that's your HO more power to ya!

Don't think Brady is a great QB never have. I believe there are a lot of factors that come into play in NEs success. Not the least of which is getting a bye too the playoffs every year. That will pump your stats up. And just like your stance on Bradford not being the reason for any of Phillys success. I feel NEs success was a team effort plus cheating. :suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think Brady is a great QB never have. I believe there are a lot of factors that come into play in NEs success. Not the least of which is getting a bye too the playoffs every year. That will pump your stats up. And just like your stance on Bradford not being the reason for any of Phillys success. I feel NEs success was a team effort plus cheating. :suds:

First of all I don't see where Philly has had any success, as far as Sammy, I said he has made some good throws, he helped them beat NE, ya that's right I said that! it was more due to Phillys D that game, but Sammie helped!

They get playoff byes because they are the best team in the league! Any teams success is usually based on team effort, but Brady is a leader, shows emotion, something Sammy has done neither of, why would he all of a sudden do it if he played for NE:noidea:

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff just reinforced why I want him at QB, but I think we're too far down now

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all I don't see where Philly has had any success, as far as Sammy, I said he has made some good throws, he helped them beat NE, ya that's right I said that! it was more due to Phillys D that game, but Sammie helped!

They get playoff byes because they are the best team in the league! Any teams success is usually based on team effort, but Brady is a leader, shows emotion, something Sammy has done neither of, why would he all of a sudden do it if he played for NE:noidea:
Ok I should have been clearer. What I meant by, bye was a free pass. Worst division in football for years.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly has lots of problems, Sammie being one of them, luckily for him the other problems trump him this time!

What is is problem?? he's 12th in the NFL….

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles Fired crazy ass Chip Kelly!! :crazy:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the crazy thing is they could have traded him for a draft pick to some team im sure. Tenn...