• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GRob is probably done but since he is a Fisher guy, he'll be back.
I have no idea how some of you determine if a player is a 'Fisher guy' or not but either way, teams don't cut their 1st round picks before they hit their 3rd year, especially offensive linemen. Due to spread offenses at the college level, rookie and sophomore offensive linemen are way behind their veteran counter parts compared to practically every other rookie and sophomore NFL position on a roster.

I'm not sticking up for GRob or even Fisher here, just pointing to why the dude will be back here next year.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The speculative talk is that Kelly is headed to Tennessee where he'll re-unite with his college QB in Mariota. No, Sammie is not going with him at this point. Now we will see just how many people will be "lining up" to sign Sammie for his sought-after services as Cougie has consistently maintained.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how some of you determine if a player is a 'Fisher guy' or not but either way, teams don't cut their 1st round picks before they hit their 3rd year, especially offensive linemen. Due to spread offenses at the college level, rookie and sophomore offensive linemen are way behind their veteran counter parts compared to practically every other rookie and sophomore NFL position on a roster.

I'm not sticking up for GRob or even Fisher here, just pointing to why the dude will be back here next year.

See Cook, Britt, and Pead, Vita for the evidence to categorize and characterize a "Fisher Guy".

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its seems Chips story is changing he is claiming he was never in charge of player personnel. But that is not what was said earlier this year.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The speculative talk is that Kelly is headed to Tennessee where he'll re-unite with his college QB in Mariota. No, Sammie is not going with him at this point. Now we will see just how many people will be "lining up" to sign Sammie for his sought-after services as Cougie has consistently maintained.
Oh someone will want Bradford. The only questions will be in what capacity and for how much.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skimming thru the articles. Kelly must have been a real prick to the owner. Almost everyone was giving him 1 more year.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Generally speaking, you are correct Vita that teams don't routinely cut their first round pick BEFORE their third year due to bad playing performance but it is not unheard of and here is a list of them that did get eventually cut because they were so bad and taken in the first. There are several that never made it to their third year. Audray Bruce and Demetrius Underwood come to mind. See for yourself.

Sad, miserable, first-round draft flops for all 32 teams

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Ozark, like Martz with the Rams, this guy wore out his welcome with Philly after a good first year. And like so many others, he has learned and adopted the change-your-tune-as-you-go strategy to escape scrutiny that may become a factor for the next gig. It's fools gold because sooner or later, people's memories get refreshed and he cannot escape what he did in Philly and the results that are his history as HC and GM in the NFL.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In theory I like Kelly's system. But you have to have the right players serious quality depth and everyone buying in 100%. It would take time to built and be difficult to maintain. But if you could with even a so so defense you could win big. You just don't get that kinda time in the NFL unless your name is Fisher.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree Vita its to early to give up on him and he can only get better. but mostly his contract would have to much dead money to cut him. so he will be a Ram next year.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick a fork in Sam!:poke:.....He's done! .....No more hurry up offense! .....

yes he's done because no other team wants an accurate quick decision laser cannon armed QB. :nono:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only hurrying up that will be going on, will be him getting out of town!

I'm watching you COOGIE!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes he's done because no other team wants an accurate quick decision laser cannon armed QB. :nono:

Sorry Coog, here is what I remember most about "CAPTAIN CHECKDOWN?

"sam10.jpg sam11.jpg
sam7.jpg sam2.jpg sam14.jpgsam6.jpg
thAUW8LZB8.jpg

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person that wanted Sammy was Chip! Now that Chip is packing, where in the hell will Sammy go? They will probably dump Bradford and want Foles back! They had a better offense/record with Foles!

Houston, Cleveland or Buffalo?:noidea:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buffalo has Taylor he's had a great year so I don't see that. The Jets probably before the Bills. I think he will probably stays in Phili but to early to tell. I think Hou, Denver might be in play.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what guys. With Keenum being a FA and probably not the answer anyway. We don't have a QB?? Im being serious.. with cutting Long, Cook, JL55, we will have lots of cap space. He just might be in play for the Rams??? :nod: How crazy would that be to get the 2nd rd pick AND get him back.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cleveland was ready to give up the farm for him last year, so you know that's where he is headed! .......bank it!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what guys. With Keenum being a FA and probably not the answer anyway. We don't have a QB?? Im being serious.. with cutting Long, Cook, JL55, we will have lots of cap space. He just might be in play for the Rams??? :nod: How crazy would that be to get the 2nd rd pick AND get him back.

Dum question here......to whom are you referring to?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irony comes to mind.