• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams fan base is a joke? Wow man. Pretty strong Waywords to many people that have followed a joke of a team for the last decade.

Don't get all pissy and cry cuz you are wrong. We are just talking about QBs here. I asked a few times which back up QB starting this week you would take over Davis. I know... Such an obsession

Make sure you keep your helmet on 24/7 so u don't hurt yourself.

Notice how I said STL, not all Rams fans. There's a reason the team has its foot out the door and heading to LA.

And if you haven't noticed, Davis wasn't traded for in the off-season and he's third string in Cleveland, where they haven't had a stable QB situation since they were brought back in the league. So how am I wrong again? If those teams are all sticking with their back ups and didn't make a trade for the GREAT AUSTIN FUCKING DAVIS, what does that tell you about how he's viewed around the league? No, just keep thinking you know more than the guys who make these decisions for a living. It's more entertaining listening to an egomaniac like yourself.

Why don't you chill out there RF88 and cease these characterizations that have little basis. You seemed to have overlooked your contributions to your assessment of obsession with Davis and Bradford and the characterizing the Rams Fan base as a "joke". Does that characterization include you since you contributed mightily to this thread and the topic at hand? To put it bluntly, you are outside the major negativity thread to call the fan base a name. This is your first warning.

So the team trying to move to LA isn't any indication on the Rams fan base? Or it's continued decline in attendance? Or the fact that they're consistently ranked toward the bottom among NFL fan bases and are one of the least popular teams in pro sports? Yeah, that's no indication at all!

And I love how saying that gets me a verbal warning, yet my opinion has been called stupid, I've had my allegiance questioned and that i need a helmet, but no warning for the other posters. Makes perfect sense. Great job as always...

And unlike those who refuse to let this die, I stopped talking about Davis because I said my piece on the matter. But some feel the need to make this a big dick swinging competition for the last 3 weeks and it's ridiculous. I'm still being quoted or having my opinion on the matter be brought up in threads that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. It's ok to lock threads when they start getting redundant and add absolutely nothing to the board like this thread.

Well as I have already stated, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT DAVIS, If you don't like it, don't read it, if you are tired of it, don't read it, if you have nothing to add to it, dont read it! What part of that don't you get?

As I've also already said, for being a newbie you aren't making a very good impression with others on here!

Why should I care about what other posters think? I'm here to talk Rams football, not become friends or have to fit in with you by always having the same opinion. And I sure as hell am not here to discuss QB's that are no longer on the team. I keep getting dragged into it because Davis lovers like yourself can't accept the fact that I don't think he's a good enough QB to be 2nd string. Neither do NFL teams for that matter, but keep ignoring that point. Oh, and before you come back with your lame ass “Well I didn't know you worked in Cleveland" routine, just remember this fact: no one traded for Davis and he's 3rd string in Cleveland. What the Hell else does that say about Davis? Also, since I brought up your bs one liner that you think is so clever, I didn't realize you worked for the Rams and know that Fisher has favorites and that Davis is in the dog house? Please, give us the inside scoop on how that all went down...

QUOTE="zeke2829, post: 7252732, member: 5567"]^^ Maybe you're not really a RAM fan ^^[/QUOTE]

Brilliant contribution as always zeke.

To conclude, Davis isn't on the team, he's not as good as you all make him out to be, and I DGAF if you think otherwise. Enjoy your day, I know I will.

And I'd rather have Davis over Clausen among the back ups who are starting this week. There's a fucking bone for you all.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All horse feathers RF88. I have given a blanket verbal warning to a number of posters on a couple of threads and a specific warning to Smed and of course you're response is you are being singled out. I mentioned several times in a general warning to take negativity to the Neg thread but you stayed on the Davis thread when you called the fan base a joke. I am not sure what part you have a problem with but it is rapidly becoming apparent you don't read very well. Nobody is questioning your right to talk Rams football. I know Smed has indicated that you are not making an very good impression with the regulars here but that is his opinion as you are entitled to yours. Why don't you take his advice and move on like you stated you want to anyways?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice how I said STL, not all Rams fans. There's a reason the team has its foot out the door and heading to LA.

And if you haven't noticed, Davis wasn't traded for in the off-season and he's third string in Cleveland, where they haven't had a stable QB situation since they were brought back in the league. So how am I wrong again? If those teams are all sticking with their back ups and didn't make a trade for the GREAT AUSTIN FUCKING DAVIS, what does that tell you about how he's viewed around the league? No, just keep thinking you know more than the guys who make these decisions for a living. It's more entertaining listening to an egomaniac like yourself.

So the team trying to move to LA isn't any indication on the Rams fan base? Or it's continued decline in attendance? Or the fact that they're consistently ranked toward the bottom among NFL fan bases and are one of the least popular teams in pro sports? Yeah, that's no indication at all!

And I love how saying that gets me a verbal warning, yet my opinion has been called stupid, I've had my allegiance questioned and that i need a helmet, but no warning for the other posters. Makes perfect sense. Great job as always...

And unlike those who refuse to let this die, I stopped talking about Davis because I said my piece on the matter. But some feel the need to make this a big dick swinging competition for the last 3 weeks and it's ridiculous. I'm still being quoted or having my opinion on the matter be brought up in threads that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. It's ok to lock threads when they start getting redundant and add absolutely nothing to the board like this thread.

Why should I care about what other posters think? I'm here to talk Rams football, not become friends or have to fit in with you by always having the same opinion. And I sure as hell am not here to discuss QB's that are no longer on the team. I keep getting dragged into it because Davis lovers like yourself can't accept the fact that I don't think he's a good enough QB to be 2nd string. Neither do NFL teams for that matter, but keep ignoring that point. Oh, and before you come back with your lame ass “Well I didn't know you worked in Cleveland" routine, just remember this fact: no one traded for Davis and he's 3rd string in Cleveland. What the Hell else does that say about Davis? Also, since I brought up your bs one liner that you think is so clever, I didn't realize you worked for the Rams and know that Fisher has favorites and that Davis is in the dog house? Please, give us the inside scoop on how that all went down...

Brilliant contribution as always zeke.

To conclude, Davis isn't on the team, he's not as good as you all make him out to be, and I DGAF if you think otherwise. Enjoy your day, I know I will.

And I'd rather have Davis over Clausen among the back ups who are starting this week. There's a fucking bone for you all.
Seems reasonable.

:lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Vita, I feel fortunate that you threw me an effen bone for the day! :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Vita, I feel fortunate that you threw me an effen bone for the day! :lol:
Look at the bold RR.

Davis over Clausen, as RamFan88 suggests.

Seems reasonable.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

:nutswing:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis wasn't traded for in the off-season and he's third string in Cleveland, where they haven't had a stable QB situation since they were brought back in the league. So how am I wrong again? If those teams are all sticking with their back ups and didn't make a trade for the GREAT AUSTIN FUCKING DAVIS, what does that tell you about how he's viewed around the league? No, just keep thinking you know more than the guys who make these decisions for a living. It's more entertaining listening to an egomaniac like yourself.

:scratch: A lot of teams have a hard time finding a starting QB, much less a back-up. Not many teams in the last 10-15 years trade for a back-up QB. Arizona did it with Barkley this year, but look what happened to AZ last year. Other than that, i'm trying to think of the last time a team traded for a back up.

You keep going extreme on shit like this.. Reminds me of my lady. No one said Austin Davis was great. We (many of us) said we like him as a back up. And if you actually look at all the back-ups in the league, he is better than almost all of them. Let's see if Weeden, Jimmy Claus, or Luke McCown put up a few 300 yard games with 2-3 TDs during a few starts. And let's watch what these guys do against good defenses. Jimmy Claus versus the Seawaks this week in Seattle should be scary.

Now I am sure you will come back with something extreme/off the wall.

And it's not hard to do a better job picking offensive players than what this Rams organization has done. Even you could do it. My dog could do it.

We talk football here man. Past, present, future. It's what we do, along with busting some balls here and there on this thread.

Nice novel btw.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of picking offensive players..

Anyone on here will tell you who I wanted in the 2012 draft at WR and he was sitting there at #45 overall!! Who'd the Rams take? They traded down and took Isiah Pead and Rok Watkins man. What did Fisher do? Signed Kenny Britt, when he could have drafted Alshon Jeffrey.

Fisher also wanted Jared Cook. :pound: See where i'm going here?

Tavon Austin? Trade up to #5 overall, gave up 2nd rounder (Laveon Bell was there) to get a 5'8 175 lb WR that NEVER sees 1st down and can't run block.

Skill positions have been a joke. I like the Gurley pick at #10, but we are still waiting to see if he's cleared to play.

I could go on and on and on man. It's pathetic

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I don't give a fuck about Davis. I've said my part ad nauseam. If you think I'm taking what people said to the extreme, go back and read what people said about Davis- he's the next Warner, he should be getting a chance to compete for the starting job, etc. If the posters on this board didn't think he was hot shit, this discussion doesn't last for an entire month and people aren't flabbergasted by the notion that he's really not a good QB.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I don't give a fuck about Davis. I've said my part ad nauseam. If you think I'm taking what people said to the extreme, go back and read what people said about Davis- he's the next Warner, he should be getting a chance to compete for the starting job, etc. If the posters on this board didn't think he was hot shit, this discussion doesn't last for an entire month and people aren't flabbergasted by the notion that he's really not a good QB.

Davis ain't the next Warner. Just a better than average back up. I like the kid and wish him well. But I'm happy with the Davis > Jimmy Claus. I'll have you know that back when we were prepping for the draft that we took Bradford in, some in the Rams CBS old forums wanted Jimmy Claus. That was some serious man love that winter.

Ahhh the good ole CBS days. Good times.

Well....It's Scottie Pippens birthday today so I gonna drank and celebrate. :lol:

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember people wanting Clausen since he played in a pro style system. They ignored his noodle arm and that he didn't have it between the ears. Either way, we were going to end up with a weenie at QB that draft.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember people wanting Clausen since he played in a pro style system. They ignored his noodle arm and that he didn't have it between the ears. Either way, we were going to end up with a weenie at QB that draft.

Or donkey kong Suh

Imagine having Suh and Donald. Who knows... It's all behind us.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would have played one year together and Suh would leave for the $$ like he did with the lions. I can't blame him though.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh would have helped that run D tho - it was prettt pathetic. The offense was going to suck
Regardless. Hell I was screaming for a game manager QB and load up
On D and RBs

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or donkey kong Suh

Imagine having Suh and Donald. Who knows... It's all behind us.
I'd rather have Quinn than Suh, and I really don't think we draft Quinn if we drafted Suh.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when did 12 turnovers become less than 11 turnovers? Explain that one genius. Maybe try counting or looking up stats before you open you run your mouth.

If you're going to just throw out worthless comments maybe you should know what you are talking about first! Keenum has more turnovers than Davis, your comments don't hold much weight, but I've already realized that from your previous comments!

Also, if you are tired of beating this dead horse, why to you continue to make comments on it?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when did 12 turnovers become less than 11 turnovers? Explain that one genius. Maybe try counting or looking up stats before you open you run your mouth.
Thought I covered that RF88? :noidea:

Give the man a break!

Or maybe that's the problem here, neither of you want to do that.

:2cents:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought Davis had 13 and Keenim had 15? And even if I'm incorrect and you are right so Davis is a turnover machine, but Keenum is not? Really get over yourself!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya right, you KEEP saying that you have said your part, yet you continue to comment on it? I, like SJ have NEVER said Davis was the next Warner, we keep saying that he is a quality "backup" QB that played well when given the chance, thats more than the average backup QB in this league has done, and who knows what he would have done if he would have been given the job the rest of last year! That's all we are saying, why do you have to get all bent out of shape about it? As I've said, if you don't like it or in your words you DGAF, than why do you bother to comment, just do like you said you have supposedly done, ignore, it's not that complicated!