• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, the first guy in your OP looks like a cross between Jeff Fisher and Kyle Petty.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All kidding aside, doesn't RR look a bit lit J. Fisher?

th

th

Dude for a second I thought it was the dude from Weekend at Bernie's.. But yeah they both have the stache, Fish just needs a mullet. :lol: Nice man!! Good work. :thumb:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude for a second I thought it was the dude from Weekend at Bernie's.. But yeah they both have the stache, Fish just needs a mullet. :lol: Nice man!! Good work. :thumb:
th

There it is!

Now if only Fish can do the Rick Rude dance! :yes:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

There it is!

Now if only Fish can do the Rick Rude dance! :yes:

It's just not the same. :tsk: Wow if Rick Rude was alive and coaching the Rams.. Defense would be scary and the celebration dances would we awesome! Heck even the offense might be better.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just not the same. :tsk: Wow if Rick Rude was alive and coaching the Rams.. Defense would be scary and the celebration dances would we awesome! Heck even the offense might be better.
Yeah, I should have quit while I was ahead.

Thing is, both of those dudes (RR & JF) can look just like my Uncle at times. So I knew all I had to do was find some pics that matched up pretty well.

LOL, I knew Fisher sported the Mullet for a time, but as you said, the one I found just wasn't the same.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Flourish" was SJ's term...
Apparently even Junkie thinks there is a way for Sam to flourish in Philly. I personally think health is the biggest obstacle with Sam least we go down that path again. All here know if Sam were to win the Super Bowl MVP one day, there would be you to tell any who will listen how he didn't deserve it. :lol:

Haters gonna hate!

Just glad that diatribe is done for the most part over here, now he's another fan bases' fodder
GO RAMS!
I'm pretty sure we don't have to worry about that Vita! At this point any team that won the Super Bowl with Sammy as their QB, would have gotten there because of their defense and running game, PERIOD!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the Pats/Brady in the superbowl and how they beat an injury riddled Seattle secondary, I think the blueprint I got from that was watching Brady excute Bellicheat's plan of 3 step drops and get rid of the ball under 3-4 seconds. IF Chip has that plan, I think it might work for Bradford. But Bradford tends to hang onto the ball too long and can't see progressions as quickly as Brady does.

If Sam wins a superbowl MVP... well.. :lol: It ain't gonna happen this year. I'll do an avatar bet and you can pick the biggest flamer pic out there and i'll rock it for you for 1 year.

I'm so confident and sure that that will never happen that I'm willing to double that bet, SJ will wear that Avitar for TWO years! :)

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension....bahahahahaha

Brady supposedly destroyed his cell phone back in March. Let's see the Patriot fans explain that away...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frikin' Brady. He'll make a great politician just like Killary. What emails?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RETRO GET THE GAME THREAD GOING E_E
Retro may be working, I just tried to get a hold of him, if he doesn't get back to me soon or put it up, I'll get er going chica!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful Red before you go throwing around bullshit ratings. I happen to have several Master's degrees and you don't have a clue of what you are talking about. Notice the word "conflagration". Perhaps you didn't read that and if you did, you obviously don't understand its context. Besides, you are outside the negativity thread and for you to do what you just did is wandering into no-man's land. You want to discuss this, perhaps you should meet me in the negativity thread. Otherwise your rating was completely erroneous and if it happens again in this manner, you'll get a warning. Perhaps you need to understand things before you post a ridiculous post that you did. Capeeche?

If you dont like the rating system Retro, you need to discuss this with your boss. To me the bullshit button is just saying I severely disagree with you and since there is no severally disagree, i hit bullshit. I don't get nasty monitor messages when i use this button in other forums. If you dont wanna see it. I suggest you ask you boss to disable it.

I dont think the rams need to move just because they have a history of losing. Teams like Green Bay, Dallas, Seattle have had tough stretches before and were able to break out of them with good drafting, good player management, and great ownership.

Considering all the changes the rams have done so far, the medical staff and the ownership is about the only thing that has stayed the same over the last 10-15 years. You have to admit, this so called great doctors at Wash U basically told the team that a guy was good to go (saffold) while their Oakland counterparts gave Oakland the red light. Should we be trusting such a responsibility with people who can't do their job?

and don't get me started on the owner, everybody on both sides (stl/LA) hate stan. Not even his own mother likes him!

And yes. I realize their is a huge support group for the rams to move to la. I'm not with them. All i know is the STL Rams.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was attempting to keep the post I did place in that thread on a smaller scale then explain all the factors that contribute to our chronic problems because I have been told by some, I get too complicated for posters. The issue I have with you is not the rating system. I am not sure why that keeps coming up but it is how it is used and what it states and that is a distinct difference in this case.

What I posted has little bullshit in it but a great deal of professional and research experience woven into its content. But you decided it did based on the notion that teams don't need to move to win. Seriously? If what I posted is truly bullshit than it was deserved but having done research in Clinical Psychology and Sports Psychology I can unequivocally tell you that ONE OF THE MANY FACTORS that contribute to chronic problems in any human psychosocial interactions is a perceived staleness and drabness in one's surroundings or environment or an air of futility and powerlessness. It is one of the reasons people move their residence. It is also one of the reasons that contributes to depression, clinical or otherwise and in sports, en mass injuries every year. I also expected an explanation other than the trite one you posted. Give me some hard data to refute my "bullshit". Otherwise you look like a total ignorant fool.

I totally understand the notion that teams don't need to move to have these problems go away but every team you stated has a magnanimous history of winning in the location they presently occupy that often internally corrects a team attitude when they do have chronic injuries. What is it, 13 titles for Green Bay in Green Bay and 5 titles and 10 Superbowl appearances for Dallas in Dallas. This is a huge motivation to overcome and win again. The tradition is a powerful motivator to avoid anything that becomes a hindrance or detriment like having a poor medical staff or not preparing to avoid injuries. Granted, this is the owner's realm and we all know why this persists.

However, we don't have that rich of a history in St Louis comparatively but comparing St Louis to LA, we won our only Superbowl in St Louis and in St Louis we were dominant for a couple of seasons right around the turn of the millennium. In LA, we made a Superbowl appearance and lost but we had a greater history of dominance for a longer period of time until that idiot Frontiere took over the team. Now we have another idiot owner and it is becoming increasingly evident that he is part of the problem as you have mentioned.

I was startled at your rating and so I decided retaliation by giving the same rating just to get your attention that the rating system is not to be taken lightly. Frankly, I expected more from you in knowing how to properly use the system having being a long-standing contributor to these boards and the Rams as a fan. I don't take much on this board lightly and I do like to have fun from time-to-time but what I sensed by what you did was an attack I know was undeserved. Yea I get the passion for the team and all but that was just out-of-character for you.

You can remove the rating if you like and I'll remove the one I put on your post and we can call it even. If not, then I will view you in different light going forward. I hope this helps.

Last edited: