• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly is intoxicated with his own ego and he thinks everything he does will turn to gold. He doesn't consider that it may all turn to crap.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly is intoxicated with his own ego and he thinks everything he does will turn to gold. He doesn't consider that it may all turn to crap.

then why do i still have this sinking feeling we are still gonna have a worse record then them....

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet anyone $200 vCash that Philly has a worse record than us. I haven't seen their schedule but hell I'll even go ALL IN. Philly Oline has holes and Sam/Sanchez don't have a deep WR core at all.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip is really putting his stamp on the team. Doesn't look too good right now. He's betting that Bradford stays healthy, but already moving on from his starting guards. IDK maybe he can get by with Sanchez? Think Murray fits better then Shady in the offense, but again...health? I'm kind of rooting for this crazy guy, be nice to see the Eagles take down the Cowboys, but most likely not next year.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip is really putting his stamp on the team. Doesn't look too good right now. He's betting that Bradford stays healthy, but already moving on from his starting guards. IDK maybe he can get by with Sanchez? Think Murray fits better then Shady in the offense, but again...health? I'm kind of rooting for this crazy guy, be nice to see the Eagles take down the Cowboys, but most likely not next year.

Harold, I agree with the CHip stamp. The question is: Will it be the idiot stamp or the genius stamp? He thinks he's Jimmy Johnson, coming in cutting everyone.. but the thing is - he doesn't have a boatload of draft picks to load up and compete. I think he's lost his marbles.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, I agree with the CHip stamp. The question is: Will it be the idiot stamp or the genius stamp? He thinks he's Jimmy Johnson, coming in cutting everyone.. but the thing is - he doesn't have a boatload of draft picks to load up and compete. I think he's lost his marbles.

Well, I did call Chip a crazy guy. So I think you could be right, but he's like a mad scientist. IDK I kind of want it to work despite the odds. That would be funny, course every new hire would try to copy him and fail. Such fun don't you think?:suds:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I did call Chip a crazy guy. So I think you could be right, but he's like a mad scientist. IDK I kind of want it to work despite the odds. That would be funny, course every new hire would try to copy him and fail. Such fun don't you think?:suds:

I honestly think Chip is trying to pull a Jimmy Johnson when JJ got to the cowboys. But JJ had jack shit on that team AND still traded Herschel Walker for a boatload of picks. He knew he had to rebuild.

Chip just traded every single player that had ties to Andy Reid because I think he's wants his own brand. Problem is.. He's kinda went over board. I think with the right moves he could build something, but with Bradford? :scratch: Snatchez? Murray and Matthews are both injury prone as well.

I think the defense will be better, but I have no idea how Bradford flourishes in that system. Unless he changes his system that was for a mobile QB, to one that the QB gets rid of every ball under 3 seconds. Sam loves the 6-7 yard pass. The WRs are young and i'm just skeptical. I think in year 2 or maybe 3 Chip has a team that contend, but I don't see how this team wins more than 6 games.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And don't get me wrong, I love dumping Bradford and that salary for Foles and we got a few other players as well. We are quietly building a good defense and if Gurley comes out healthy, look out my friend! :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Bradford could flourish in Chips system, Foles isn't a mobile QB either.

That said, the point of this post is health.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Bradford could flourish in Chips system, Foles isn't a mobile QB either.

That said, the point of this post is health.

I don't know about "flourish" Vita, but if they run the ball alot, Sammy could "maybe" be at best average and that might be all they need?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about "flourish" Vita, but if they run the ball alot, Sammy could "maybe" be at best average and that might be all they need?
"Flourish" was SJ's term...
I think the defense will be better, but I have no idea how Bradford flourishes in that system. Unless he changes his system that was for a mobile QB, to one that the QB gets rid of every ball under 3 seconds.
Apparently even Junkie thinks there is a way for Sam to flourish in Philly. I personally think health is the biggest obstacle with Sam least we go down that path again. All here know if Sam were to win the Super Bowl MVP one day, there would be you to tell any who will listen how he didn't deserve it. :lol:

Haters gonna hate!

Just glad that diatribe is done for the most part over here, now he's another fan bases' fodder.

GO RAMS!

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Flourish" was SJ's term...
Apparently even Junkie thinks there is a way for Sam to flourish in Philly. I personally think health is the biggest obstacle with Sam least we go down that path again. All here know if Sam were to win the Super Bowl MVP one day, there would be you to tell any who will listen how he didn't deserve it. :lol:

Haters gonna hate!

Just glad that diatribe is done for the most part over here, now he's another fan bases' fodder.

GO RAMS!

After watching the Pats/Brady in the superbowl and how they beat an injury riddled Seattle secondary, I think the blueprint I got from that was watching Brady excute Bellicheat's plan of 3 step drops and get rid of the ball under 3-4 seconds. IF Chip has that plan, I think it might work for Bradford. But Bradford tends to hang onto the ball too long and can't see progressions as quickly as Brady does.

If Sam wins a superbowl MVP... well.. :lol: It ain't gonna happen this year. I'll do an avatar bet and you can pick the biggest flamer pic out there and i'll rock it for you for 1 year.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, and do you know where that freakin cheater Bellicheat got the three-step drop that Brady has mastered? Like everything else he stole it from Mike Martz and then took credit for it about two to three years later. Does this snake have any original thoughts or innovations that don't involve cheating? I think not.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sam wins a superbowl MVP... well.. :lol: It ain't gonna happen this year. I'll do an avatar bet and you can pick the biggest flamer pic out there and i'll rock it for you for 1 year.
I just might do that, would this be flamer enough?

Rick_Rude.gif

:lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All kidding aside, doesn't RR look a bit like J. Fisher?

th

th

Last edited:

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His trade for Bradford is going to blow up in his face. The Rams have really picked up a diamond in the rough with Foles