• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else just sick and tired of whiny ass Patriot fans. Their whole organization is just riddled with fraud. And all they can do is whine. The only thing I can give them is they are loyal. But its blind misguided loyalty. Poor saps. Over the years on different boards I have had some knock down drag outs with Pats fans over their cheating ways. They all have one argument and one argument only "It never happened." Doesn't matter which of their many scandals you discuss "It never happened." I guess this is some kind of head in the sand defense, mass psychosis thing. Retro could probably explain the mental aspect better than I. It can be quite frustrating dealing with these fans cause they just have no grip on reality. So just for fun earlier I visited the Pats site and guess what? Yep right there in print, in response to the latest scandal. A Pat fan saying, you got it, "It never happened." Whiny ass Pat fans.

What many Pats fans seem to be missing is a pretty important point. They keep saying its all unproven. This is completely false. The problem is, the allegations couldn't be corroborated because Tom Brady wouldn't show them his emails and texts. They have the texts and emails from the locker room guy, but they needed to check Brady's phone to make sure they were in fact sent to him and by him. The league offered him unprecedented safeguards and multiple options to make sure his personal info wouldn't be compromised, but he still said no. When he appeals this, I can't imagine a judge not just asking him, why wouldn't you show your phone and be done with all this? why even risk a suspension for something so stupid? Unless of course, he has something to hide, which I think we all know by now that he must.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the same fan base as Red Sox fans. What did you expect, logic and reason?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI Rambunctious. The thread entitled "The 2015 Rams Football Draft" has negativity privileges. I am not implying you are a negative guy (You are not) but since you haven't been on here in awhile, just keeping you current. No worries as usual.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI Rambunctious. The thread entitled "The 2015 Rams Football Draft" has negativity privileges. I am not implying you are a negative guy (You are not) but since you haven't been on here in awhile, just keeping you current. No worries as usual.

:yo:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Denver's real name was Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr. and he was born in Roswell, New Mexico but spent a goodly portion of his adult life away from the Rocky Mountains. His family moved to Pittsburgh after he went to New York to begin his acting and singing career. His brother still lives in Pittsburgh. Nothing like using a symbol like the Rocky Mountains to get rich.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Denver's real name was Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr. and he was born in Roswell, New Mexico but spent a goodly portion of his adult life away from the Rocky Mountains. His family moved to Pittsburgh after he went to New York to begin his acting and singing career. His brother still lives in Pittsburgh. Nothing like using a symbol like the Rocky Mountains to get rich.

I always liked John Denver's music so I believe talent played a small role in his getting rich. I realize much like the BeeGee's many got burned out on both because the were so wildly popular in the 70s. And "Far out" and the hick schtick could wear thin. But it was a different time. For something a little different from Denver check out the songs "ladies chains", or "Angel from Montgomery."

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked John Denver's music so I believe talent played a small role in his getting rich. I realize much like the BeeGee's many got burned out on both because the were so wildly popular in the 70s. And "Far out" and the hick schtick could wear thin. But it was a different time. For something a little different from Denver check out the songs "ladies chains", or "Angel from Montgomery."

I will always think of the Muppets Christmas album when John Denver is mentioned...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lloyd: That John Denver's full of shit.. - dumb and dumber

That's what I think about when I hear John Denver.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much of the 70s culture became a running joke after the fact. Disco,Denver etc. The funny part to me is the ones telling the jokes and laughing the loudest were the ones that had been wearing the bell bottoms, platform shoes and mood rings. True of every generation I guess.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much of the 70s culture became a running joke after the fact. Disco,Denver etc. The funny part to me is the ones telling the jokes and laughing the loudest were the ones that had been wearing the bell bottoms, platform shoes and mood rings. True of every generation I guess.

I don't consider the Muppet Christmas Album a running joke though. It was always playing in the background at Christmas during our childhoods, and we've continued it through to the next generation.

I respect John Denver's career and appreciate his music (although I will admit to not knowing anything beyond the hits). Don't forget his movies either...(Oh God!)

oh_god.jpg