• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Los Angeles Rams 2024 NFL Draft

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is some real talent and history in this article and this refutes that stupid notion by the ShitferBrains Twins that the First Round is a waste. AD after all, was drafted by the Drama Queen before McShiferBRains ever showed-up as the HC.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is very interesting indeed!

I agree.

images

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, some if these suggestions are just not good.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Mock is pretty good since the Rams are not going to get Odunze. They get Brian Thomas and then they go defense and finish by getting Cam Little, the kicker from Arkansas. Not too bad of a Mock.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical madman Martz, running his mouth with stupid shit. It took Dick Vermeil to draft the foundation of that O-line that went to two Snooperbowls in 1999 and 2001 and that was O Pace.

Joe Alt's father, John Alt, was an all-pro OT for a decade or more with the K.C. Chiefs and Joe has a mean and nasty streak and all of the talent of his father. Dumbass Martz makes statements in this article that are rash and simply have no basis for reality and sheds further insight on just how ridiculous Mike still is!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Mock is pretty good since the Rams are not going to get Odunze. They get Brian Thomas and then they go defense and finish by getting Cam Little, the kicker from Arkansas. Not too bad of a Mock.

I would take that draft.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that. With all of our needs, the ShitferBrains Twins are going to take Brian Thomas, WR, LSU with our First pick and that will set in motion for the Rams to miss many of the better talent at other positions that everyone has mocked about over the last several months.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that. With all of our needs, the ShitferBrains Twins are going to take Brian Thomas, WR, LSU with our First pick and that will set in motion for the Rams to miss many of the better talent at other positions that everyone has mocked about over the last several months.
The article does make a valid point.

Say there are only about 7 defensive players worthy of 1st round picks, whereas the offensive side has way more.

So, the value is on the offensive side in the 1st, then load up on defense after.

I’m not a huge fan of going that route, but seeing as this is McVay’s first ever 1st round pick ( assuming they keep it ), they could do worse than Thomas.

Dude is going to be a stud with his size and speed. And Kupp just can’t stay healthy anymore. And you can’t keep banking of finding star WR’s in later rounds.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree ALR. That is why that mock I posted is probably going to be a good synopsis in the direction the Rams will go especially when Thomas will most likely be there at 19 and the Rams won't have to do anything. If they do trade down, Thomas may even be there and the Rams can then get some of the offensive leftovers in the Second Round and continue to load-up on defense.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is typical posturing by the ShitferBrains Twins that we have seen a thousand times before. We all know, if Thomas is there in the First Round, he will go before Fautanu. But if somehow Fautanu falls to us later, he would be a good selection even though he is more suited to Guard/Center rather than OT. I think the mock I posted above where the Rams go immediately to defense after Thomas is the more plausible draft.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is typical posturing by the ShitferBrains Twins that we have seen a thousand times before. We all know, if Thomas is there in the First Round, he will go before Fautanu. But if somehow Fautanu falls to us later, he would be a good selection even though he is more suited to Guard/Center rather than OT. I think the mock I posted above where the Rams go immediately to defense after Thomas is the more plausible draft.

I think Fautanu was predicted to move to guard before the combine, but once he measured out with sufficient length, that talk has slowed.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree ALR. That is why that mock I posted is probably going to be a good synopsis in the direction the Rams will go especially when Thomas will most likely be there at 19 and the Rams won't have to do anything. If they do trade down, Thomas may even be there and the Rams can then get some of the offensive leftovers in the Second Round and continue to load-up on defense.

I would think there could be multiple offers for that pick if BTJ is available.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fautanu was predicted to move to guard before the combine, but once he measured out with sufficient length, that talk has slowed.
Yea, Shopson. Some articles I have read have suggested that Fautanu may fall to the early Second Round because he is a big body more suited to the Guard/Center position. If that indeed happens, it would really behoove the Rams to take him in the second especially if they do trade down and get a second selection in the Second Round.

Distinctly silent and because he got lost in all the talk of QBs and other more "stylish" O-Lineman is Powers-Jackson who may be there in the early Second Round as well. So if the Rams can trade down, pick-up a second, Second Rounder, and a Fourth and then take Thomas in the First and Fautanu or Powers-Jackson in the Second, then start with Defense, man that would be a great draft.