• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last Series You Binged

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finished You, Ozark & The Great the past couple of months. I'm looking for recommendations.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was fine. Thought to replace such an established character

But yes the mom isn’t funny
I had no problem with her and Tim Allen. Also liked Chuck and Mr Alzate.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alzate is the most underrated character out there

He’s so good

Chuck and Mike have great chemistry
I have liked Hector Elizondo ever since I remembered first seeing him in Necessary Roughness.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMS was OK for what it was. I tried watching it years ago, before the big controversy. The pilot never grabbed me, so I bailed. I don’t typically like sitcoms, so I didn’t really give it a fair chance.

Then the controversy happened and I decided to give it another chance. I didn’t really see how the “controversy” applied, but it was kinda a “feel good” show, and I tend to kinda like those.

I hated all the recasting. Of the 7 main family members, 3 were recast and one left the show. That left the parents and the stupid SiL as the only non-recast family who stayed to the end. Thats a lot of overhaul.

I liked Jay Leno’s character. He was annoying, but he had those flashes of having a huge heart that you had to love him. But wow did that out a huge spotlight on the fact that Leno could not act his way of a paper bag. I saw enough of his pre-Tonight Show work to already know that, but I guess I just thought he might have gotten a bit better through the years. He didn’t.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMS was OK for what it was. I tried watching it years ago, before the big controversy. The pilot never grabbed me, so I bailed. I don’t typically like sitcoms, so I didn’t really give it a fair chance.

Then the controversy happened and I decided to give it another chance. I didn’t really see how the “controversy” applied, but it was kinda a “feel good” show, and I tend to kinda like those.

I hated all the recasting. Of the 7 main family members, 3 were recast and one left the show. That left the parents and the stupid SiL as the only non-recast family who stayed to the end. Thats a lot of overhaul.

I liked Jay Leno’s character. He was annoying, but he had those flashes of having a huge heart that you had to love him. But wow did that out a huge spotlight on the fact that Leno could not act his way of a paper bag. I saw enough of his pre-Tonight Show work to already know that, but I guess I just thought he might have gotten a bit better through the years. He didn’t.

They never should’ve brought Ryan back.

He might be the single worst character ever created

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never should’ve brought Ryan back.

He might be the single worst character ever created
With the recast to boot.

And the original actress who played that daughter was hawt af. The replacement had mom-bod at 18. Wtf?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the recast to boot.

And the original actress who played that daughter was hawt af. The replacement had mom-bod at 18. Wtf?

The original older daughter was way hotter as well

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t even know what was controversial about the show

It was still pretty woke

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t even know what was controversial about the show

It was still pretty woke
That’s what I am saying. It was one guy (and one of his daughters) who dared to be a conservative. The rest of the family were SCREAMING libs. And the show got the boot for being too conservative.

:noidea:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what I am saying. It was one guy (and one of his daughters) who dared to be a conservative. The rest of the family were SCREAMING libs. And the show got the boot for being too conservative.

:noidea:

And that is how people get stupid af

Media controls them with their brainwashing via fictional liberal bullshit

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reacher. The TV series was way better than the movies

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reacher. The TV series was way better than the movies
I like Reacher too.

Glow, Queens Gambit, and Squidgame were good too.

Orang is the New Black was ok.

I enjoyed Mindhunter more than most. It's about how the FBI started profiling serial killers.

House of Cards is still on my to-watch list. Just havent' gotten around to it since the wife isn't interested in it.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finished You, Ozark & The Great the past couple of months. I'm looking for recommendations.
Have you watched Vikings or Vikings Valhalla? Those were solid.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Reacher too.

I enjoyed Mindhunter more than most. It's about how the FBI started profiling serial killers.

House of Cards is still on my to-watch list. Just havent' gotten around to it since the wife isn't interested in it.
Glow was rough, the end set up a final season, then covid killed it. So many story lines did not get a good conclusion. Show is fantastic though.

PackJason.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished Ozark a couple days ago (9/10). Looking forward to the new season of The Boys (10/10) which starts early next month.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Reacher too.

Loved Mindhunter, I wish they'd do another season. It was eerie how they found people who looked just almost identical to the actual serial killers to play those roles.